2007 - 09/12 - London, ON - John Labatt Centre

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 7 2007, 08:11 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 5 2007, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Sep 5 2007, 08:51 AM)
One week to go folks!!!!  Any meetup plans yet?  Let's go Testy, this is your home town right?  Give us out-of-towners the skinny on a good place for a few pre-show drinks!!

2.gif  common001.gif  cheer.gif  trink38.gif

I'm working on it dude! cool.gif

there are so many possibilities. Also taking into consideration that some peeps (for ex. sundog and digital man) will be having little ones with them.

wub.gif Thanks for thinking of us, R. I'm not sure we're getting into town much before show time, so have your meet up where you wish and maybe we can set up a meeting place at the JLC. confused13.gif

I'll let you know soon enuff smile.gif

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 7 2007, 08:25 PM)
K I have 3 possible locations for an initial meet up.....Joe Kools, Honest Lawyer or The Last Drop....Thing is there are TONS of places downtown near the JLC laugh.gif

As far as the brewery tour I'll have to make some calls to possibly arrange something....I was told it is a 2 hour tour and that there is a small fee (apparently around 5 bucks). I just dont know if we have to book it ahead of time or what. I'll make some calls either tomorrow or Monday morning....

Let me know what u guys think of the 3 places I named above

The last drop!

I've heard good things about this place...!!! trink39.gif

common001.gif YAY!!! D-13 is going to be there!!!!

The Last Drop.... sounds like a coffee place... unsure.gif

but i'm hip to it...

and Sammy Souvlaki after the show... right on man!

in regard tot he brewery tour, i could take it or leav it... makes no difference to me either way

altho.... if it's like those bakery factories, where you can get HUGE discounts on the factorties goods.... i'd be hip to THAT! yes.gif

signs015.gif

Last Drop would work for me! Just around the corner from my place and it is just moments from the arena. Last Drop is a nice little pub.

My buddy says they give out samples after the brewery tour so hey a couple of extra beers. whoohoo!

So all in agreement with Last Drop?

I'll need "a show of hands" in regard to brewery tour so please let me know by Sunday night at latest who wants to partake so I can amke the arrangements Monday morning.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 8 2007, 10:13 AM)
Last Drop would work for me! Just around the corner from my place and it is just moments from the arena. Last Drop is a nice little pub.

My buddy says they give out samples after the brewery tour so hey a couple of extra beers. whoohoo!

I'll need "a show of hands" in regard to brewery tour so please let me know by Sunday night at latest who wants to partake so I can amke the arrangements Monday morning.

well, are you going?

cuz i could like, meet you at your house, and we could go from there....

yes.gif

Kids can get in there no problem? Some pubs are fussy.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 8 2007, 10:22 AM)
Last Drop would work for me!  Just around the corner from my place and it is just moments from the arena.  Last Drop is a nice little pub.

My buddy says they give out samples after the brewery tour so hey a couple of extra beers.  whoohoo!

Kids can get in there no problem? Some pubs are fussy.

sundog says not to worry as they won't be arriving til later on anyways.

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 8 2007, 10:20 AM)
Last Drop would work for me!  Just around the corner from my place and it is just moments from the arena.  Last Drop is a nice little pub.

My buddy says they give out samples after the brewery tour so hey a couple of extra beers.  whoohoo!

well, are you going?

cuz i could like, meet you at your house, and we could go from there....

yes.gif

I'll go if everyone else wants to go...like you I can take it or leave it...as long as I get some drinks in me and hang out with good friends it's all good biggrin.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 8 2007, 12:05 PM)
I imagine we'll get there before rush hour.

Stop at Fast Eddie's in Lamebridge before London! That place is awesome!

is that before london coming from your hood?

or before london coming from my hood?

london is a happy medium for me on the way to toronto!!!!

common001.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 8 2007, 12:14 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 8 2007, 12:05 PM)
I imagine we'll get there before rush hour. 

Stop at Fast Eddie's in Lamebridge before London!  That place is awesome!

is that before london coming from your hood?

or before london coming from my hood?

london is a happy medium for me on the way to toronto!!!!

common001.gif

East of London, so coming from Toronto.

Very good, after-club junk food.

I can't wait for this show! biggrin.gif only four more days...

My first Rush show! biggrin.gif

Unfortuantely I would LOVE to go on a tour of the brewery, but I definetally wouldn't be able to! tongue.gif

(And I don't even get to miss school to go! That sucks. tongue.gif)

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Sep 10 2007, 08:28 AM)
Last Drop sounds good to me! Any tips on parking locations Test? It seems like there is parking all over the place down there.

Hey Barn, give me a call when you're leaving!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Alright man -

I plan on picking up D-13 and then Dave and Siggy Poo will come get us at around 11am.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 10 2007, 08:31 AM)
Last Drop sounds good to me!  Any tips on parking locations Test?  It seems like there is parking all over the place down there.

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Alright man -

I plan on picking up D-13 and then Dave and Siggy Poo will come get us at around 11am.

Great! I'll be leaving from work in Mississauga, so give me a call when you get near the airport and we'll be on the same driving schedule. Maybe we can meet for lunch somewhere on the way to London.

trink38.gif 2.gif

Last Drop sounds good to me! Any tips on parking locations Test? It seems like there is parking all over the place down there.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Where I work there are several parking garages...3 bucks only....very close to arena, Last Drop, and my place...we r talking several minutes at the most.

I guess we can scrap the Brewery tour as nobody let me know who is going or not laugh.gif I have to book a tour in order to get it done...

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 10 2007, 11:25 AM)
Last Drop sounds good to me!  Any tips on parking locations Test?  It seems like there is parking all over the place down there.

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Where I work there are several parking garages...3 bucks only....very close to arena, Last Drop, and my place...we r talking several minutes at the most.

I guess we can scrap the Brewery tour as nobody let me know who is going or not laugh.gif I have to book a tour in order to get it done...

Test - send me your phone number when we get a chance (your number died with my old phone and I didn't have it written down). I'll give you a shout to make the final arrangements!

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 10 2007, 01:54 PM)

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Test - send me your phone number when we get a chance (your number died with my old phone and I didn't have it written down). I'll give you a shout to make the final arrangements!

hey peeps!!!

gimme a shout too so i can coordinate time & place with ya'll too 'eh???

common001.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 10 2007, 02:56 PM)

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

hey peeps!!!

common001.gif

K barn just sent pm with my number....Ladi u already got mine right?

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 10 2007, 03:29 PM)

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

hey peeps!!!

common001.gif

yes.gif ... i got your number baby....

and barney's .....

and siggypoo's....

coy.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 10 2007, 04:46 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 10 2007, 03:29 PM)

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

hey peeps!!!

common001.gif

yes.gif ... i got your number baby....

and barney's .....

and siggypoo's....

coy.gif

biggrin.gif

give me a shout when you leave for london and when u get here

Archived