2007 - 09/12 - London, ON - John Labatt Centre

yes but as of last night they changed the schedule at work so now I have to find someone to take my shift or I have a spare ticket and can't use it fists crying.gif

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (chaotica @ May 2 2007, 09:16 AM)
yes but as of last night they changed the schedule at work so now I have to find someone to take my shift or I have a spare ticket and can't use it fists crying.gif

You will find some one to cover your shift There's enough time to get it done biggrin.gif I can't believe i am going wooooohoooooooo 653.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 3 2007, 01:07 AM)
QUOTE (chaotica @ May 2 2007, 09:16 AM)

You will find some one to cover your shift There's enough time to get it done biggrin.gif I can't believe i am going wooooohoooooooo 653.gif trink39.gif

smile.gif You will be okay CHAOTICA and glad to hear that you are going Blonde trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif I am still looking for a single GOOD ticket I really hope to get to see this show. 2.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 9 2007, 04:21 PM)
got my tix in the mail today cool.gif 1022.gif

Test, can you give me a status report: Is the JLC show sold out yet?

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ May 10 2007, 07:35 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 9 2007, 04:21 PM)
got my tix in the mail today  cool.gif  1022.gif

Test, can you give me a status report: Is the JLC show sold out yet?

Sorry for the late reply..just caught this post.....I just checked on-line and there are still seats available believe it or not....mostly singles though and mostly 300 section (and from the side)

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 2 2007, 10:54 AM)
QUOTE (barts2112 @ Sep 2 2007, 10:52 AM)
this is my first rush concert i'm coming all the way from Australia cant wait new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

AWESOME!

Welcome to TRF!

Keep an eye on this thread as we figure out a meet and greet location for the TRFers! trink39.gif

Test - we'll coordinate and find a place to meet trink39.gif

TJ Bastards?

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Sep 5 2007, 08:51 AM)
One week to go folks!!!! Any meetup plans yet? Let's go Testy, this is your home town right? Give us out-of-towners the skinny on a good place for a few pre-show drinks!!

2.gif common001.gif cheer.gif trink38.gif

I'm working on it dude! cool.gif

there are so many possibilities. Also taking into consideration that some peeps (for ex. sundog and digital man) will be having little ones with them.

Us guys from Michigan are better at drinking beer rather than making beer...I hear that Canadians are better at both! Do you have brew pubs or just "The Beer Store". Is the Labatt tour worth going on? Is there a shuttle bus from the brewery to JLC? trink38.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (vprtrls @ Sep 5 2007, 03:33 PM)
Us guys from Michigan are better at drinking beer rather than making beer...I hear that Canadians are better at both!  Do you have brew pubs or just "The Beer Store".  Is the Labatt tour worth going on?  Is there a shuttle bus from the brewery to JLC?  trink38.gif  trink39.gif

There are tons of pubs downtown alone biggrin.gif

The brewery is only like a few minutes walk to the JLC wink.gif Just a couple of blocks away from the arena.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 5 2007, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Sep 5 2007, 08:51 AM)
One week to go folks!!!!  Any meetup plans yet?  Let's go Testy, this is your home town right?  Give us out-of-towners the skinny on a good place for a few pre-show drinks!!

2.gif  common001.gif  cheer.gif  trink38.gif

I'm working on it dude! cool.gif

there are so many possibilities. Also taking into consideration that some peeps (for ex. sundog and digital man) will be having little ones with them.

wub.gif Thanks for thinking of us, R. I'm not sure we're getting into town much before show time, so have your meet up where you wish and maybe we can set up a meeting place at the JLC. confused13.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 5 2007, 03:37 PM)
QUOTE (vprtrls @ Sep 5 2007, 03:33 PM)
Us guys from Michigan are better at drinking beer rather than making beer...I hear that Canadians are better at both!  Do you have brew pubs or just "The Beer Store".  Is the Labatt tour worth going on?  Is there a shuttle bus from the brewery to JLC?  trink38.gif  trink39.gif

There are tons of pubs downtown alone biggrin.gif

The brewery is only like a few minutes walk to the JLC wink.gif Just a couple of blocks away from the arena.

right on!!!

let do it man!!!

1022.gif

Oh oh, count me in on the brewery tour if people are doing that!! I can get to London mid-afternoon, so post plans here if anyone is going to do it.

i won't be drinking for this one, but at least I can bathe myself in the glorious beauty of the brewery!! wub.gif

......Sammy Souvlaki sounds like a post-show must also! drool1.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Sep 7 2007, 10:50 AM)
Oh oh, count me in on the brewery tour if people are doing that!! I can get to London mid-afternoon, so post plans here if anyone is going to do it.

i won't be drinking for this one, but at least I can bathe myself in the glorious beauty of the brewery!! wub.gif

......Sammy Souvlaki sounds like a post-show must also! drool1.gif

We're arriving afternoon too. I'm gonna take the day or half day off.

If we're gonna tour the brewery, I'll bring my bad-ass camera biggrin.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 7 2007, 11:22 AM)
Oh oh, count me in on the brewery tour if people are doing that!!  I can get to London mid-afternoon, so post plans here if anyone is going to do it.

i won't be drinking for this one, but at least I can bathe myself in the glorious beauty of the brewery!!  wub.gif

......Sammy Souvlaki sounds like a post-show must also!  drool1.gif

well ya'll have to keep me posted..

i have class in the morning, depending on mondays schedule, so i can leave whenever...

it's only about a 2 hour drive for me...

i need a designation... other than just the venue

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 7 2007, 12:30 PM)
Oh oh, count me in on the brewery tour if people are doing that!!  I can get to London mid-afternoon, so post plans here if anyone is going to do it.

i won't be drinking for this one, but at least I can bathe myself in the glorious beauty of the brewery!!  wub.gif

i have class in the morning, depending on mondays schedule, so i can leave whenever...

We'll keep our numbers handy. I just talked with Dave and Siggy Poo and it looks like we'll all show up quite early. Man I can't wait to hang out. Work has been such a bitch lately.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 7 2007, 03:18 PM)

We'll keep our numbers handy. I just talked with Dave and Siggy Poo and it looks like we'll all show up quite early. Man I can't wait to hang out. Work has been such a bitch lately.

SIGGY POO !!!! laugh.gif

wub.gif

i can't WAIT to call him that in person!!

rofl3.gif

right on man! i got your number.... wink.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 7 2007, 05:54 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 7 2007, 03:18 PM)

SIGGY POO !!!! laugh.gif

wub.gif

i can't WAIT to call him that in person!!

rofl3.gif

right on man! i got your number.... wink.gif

D-13 is coming too!

K I have 3 possible locations for an initial meet up.....Joe Kools, Honest Lawyer or The Last Drop....Thing is there are TONS of places downtown near the JLC laugh.gif

As far as the brewery tour I'll have to make some calls to possibly arrange something....I was told it is a 2 hour tour and that there is a small fee (apparently around 5 bucks). I just dont know if we have to book it ahead of time or what. I'll make some calls either tomorrow or Monday morning....

Let me know what u guys think of the 3 places I named above

Archived