2007 - 09/12 - London, ON - John Labatt Centre

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm going to TRY for this one...

this one and toronto being so close together... it's going to be a close call...

I am pumped about this show!

I definitely plan on being there! I live half way between London and Toronto, so I am planning on both shows!

I'm not sure of the capacity for the JL Centre...but I know that it isn't as big as the ACC, and I am thrilled about it!

Maybe I'll run into some of you guys on September 12!!

BTW...looks like we get to sing 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' to Neil!! Woohoo! martini_shaken.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 27 2007, 09:53 AM)
The only thing that would stop me from doing this show and the Toronto gig are the FLIGHT gods. But I truly don't see that happening. C'mon baby!!!! common001.gif

applaudit.gif

I'm trying for this one too! we wont have the best seats for this show though.

QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Mar 28 2007, 12:31 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 27 2007, 09:53 AM)
The only thing that would stop me from doing this show and the Toronto gig are the FLIGHT gods.  But I truly don't see that happening.  C'mon baby!!!!  common001.gif

applaudit.gif

I'm trying for this one too! we wont have the best seats for this show though.

No prob. I haven't seen the boyz since the Counterparts tour so I think I can deal with it. Plus, I have an old friend that lives in London so I'm going to be hanging out with her for a few days too. It's all good.

Sigs (and whoever else is going to be there), we need to meet up and drink several beers together. trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

smile.gif I plan on being at this show so JB I ain't drinkin' no Miller lites laugh.gif I also plan on going to the Toronto show and possibly the Ottawa show if I can do it. One thing though, I looked through the layout of the London show and it looks kind of weird regarding the seating and where the good places to be are. Can anyone shed some better light on this for me and I am really looking forward to the meetups with all my TRF buddies. 2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Mar 27 2007, 09:05 AM)
I am pumped about this show!

I definitely plan on being there! I live half way between London and Toronto, so I am planning on both shows!

I'm not sure of the capacity for the JL Centre...but I know that it isn't as big as the ACC, and I am thrilled about it!

Maybe I'll run into some of you guys on September 12!!

BTW...looks like we get to sing 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' to Neil!! Woohoo!  martini_shaken.gif

The JLC holds about 10,000 to capacity and is an excellent venue to see a show.

Welcome to our backyard trink39.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 31 2007, 01:46 PM)
Ye the JLC is indeed an excellent place to see a show...the accoustics are great!

Can't wait to meet you guys! cool.gif

Hey Test, can you shed some light for me? I have seen the layout of the JLC and am not sure which area the good tickets are- can you help?. I know there is another level but I am thinking that on the ground would be better as you might be able to move around a bit more laugh.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Mar 31 2007, 03:55 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 31 2007, 01:46 PM)
Ye the JLC is indeed an excellent place to see a show...the accoustics are great!

Can't wait to meet you guys!  cool.gif

Hey Test, can you shed some light for me? I have seen the layout of the JLC and am not sure which area the good tickets are- can you help?. I know there is another level but I am thinking that on the ground would be better as you might be able to move around a bit more laugh.gif

If you are aiming for floor seats I'd recommend getting within first 10 rows....for excellent view try to get 107-111 or 208-211 level....

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 16 2007, 02:08 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 16 2007, 01:05 PM)
http://www.johnlabattcentre.com/calendar/092007-12.html

Awesome! Thanks! trink39.gif

So, do we have to go to the actual box office at the JLC...or can we just order over the phone?

If by phone, do we just call the JLC?

It says you can call that number and charge by phone.....Apparently there is a pre-sale on Thursday from 9am to 5 but don't have complete details myself...I'm joust gonna go to box office myself..only a few minutes from work for me

QUOTE (sundog @ Apr 20 2007, 01:06 PM)
653.gif 653.gif k - we're going to this one for sure! 653.gif 653.gif

smile.gif Great news Sunny. I have not got a ticket yet but I still intend going to this event . It will be great to meet you and Scott too. yes.gif bekloppt.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Apr 20 2007, 04:42 AM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Apr 20 2007, 01:06 PM)
653.gif  653.gif k - we're going to this one for sure!  653.gif  653.gif

smile.gif Great news Sunny. I have not got a ticket yet but I still intend going to this event . It will be great to meet you and Scott too. yes.gif bekloppt.gif trink39.gif

Tickets go on sale in 2 hours and 38 minutes from here.

Don't wait, the arena only hold 10,000.

It will be great to meet you Haddon! trink39.gif

Archived