2007 - 09/09 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Jun 29 2007, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Jun 28 2007, 11:51 AM)
QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ May 26 2007, 06:53 PM)
I'm so pumped for this show, I get to take a day off school to see it! 1022.gif

Same here. Its too far off!!

We'll have to meet up at intermission... You gonna buy anything from the booth?

And did you look at the setlist?

I have to get a tour tshirt. And no, I want the set to be a surprise. 1022.gif

QUOTE (clearingsky @ Apr 15 2007, 08:25 PM)
I can't help but think that I screwed up here-

1st in line at the TM outlet at Macys' and I trusted that best available seats would get the floor.Now I wanted an odd number (5) of tickets and ended up with section 105 row 14.Not terrible but not great either.
Lesson learned-best available doesn't mean shit.Know the venue and seating chart and request what you want.Do not trust that the clerk is getting you what is really the best available seats.

I pulled FLR R38 seats 1-2 a little far back for me but, it will make my night the best in a long time. Not my wifes kind of music so i will take my sister who enjoys the boys like I do. 653.gif

i was able to get floor right row 18 seats 9 and 10 using two computers and dumping lower level tickets for fourty odd minutes and yes the tickets have finaly been maild out and i should have them on the 15 th accoriding to the email the sent me

QUOTE (limbo @ Aug 14 2007, 04:17 PM)
i was able to get floor right row 18 seats 9 and 10 using two computers and dumping lower level tickets for fourty odd minutes and yes the tickets have finaly been maild out and i should have them on the 15 th accoriding to the email the sent me

I got luckier than shit in the presale, and a post like yours reminds me of that. Tried for 20 minutes, got something in the 20th row on the floor, spit them back, then got 9th row center, seats 9 and 10.

Tickets arrived today. Huzzah! 653.gif

confused13.gif does anyone know whats going on i have been looking at the ticketmaster web page evey now and then and for a while there were only upper level seats available and now i see thaqt they have a lot of realy good lower level seating available what gives?

I just got my ticket a couple days ago from the ticketmaster booth at the Mall of America. The best they had available was Club level seating, section C10, which is the opposite corner of the arena from the stage. I took it though since I desperately want to see Rush; it's going to be my first Rush show, so I'm going to go no matter how crappy my seats are.

Is anyone planning on holding a pre-show get-together at any of the local pubs?

Archived