2007 - 09/08 - Chicago, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there!!!!!!!!!

And so will my mom!!!!

2.gif bekloppt.gif 2.gif

I'll be there with either long, flowing blonde hair or short, knotted dreadlocks.

confused13.gif

w00t! Tickets go on sale on my birthday!

Hey, pedro, pixey and anyone else that would like to say "HI".....maybe, we can pick a place to meet smile.gif

I don't like to plan on this before the tickets even go on sale, for us, but I'm hoping I get some decent seats....I'm gonna try the pre-sale on the 12th scared.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Atomic.Feedback! @ Mar 27 2007, 04:54 PM)
I'll be there with either long, flowing blonde hair or short, knotted dreadlocks.

confused13.gif

w00t! Tickets go on sale on my birthday!

We should carpool! I'm trying to grab a few fans together.

Plus, you can meet my friend Ben! (If we can find him...)

QUOTE (Daylin @ Mar 29 2007, 11:18 AM)
Hey, pedro, pixey and anyone else that would like to say "HI".....maybe, we can pick a place to meet smile.gif

I don't like to plan on this before the tickets even go on sale, for us, but I'm hoping I get some decent seats....I'm gonna try the pre-sale on the 12th scared.gif laugh.gif

Yea, I'm thinkin' of trying to get someone to make some "TRF" t-shirts with my handle on the back.

In any event, a quick meet up at the beer garden before hand sounds good. Maybe Anagramking will show up...

Chicago.... sounds good to me. I'm trying to get in as many shows as possible! tongue.gif

See you guys there hopefully! 2.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Mar 30 2007, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Mar 29 2007, 11:18 AM)

I don't like to plan on this before the tickets even go on sale, for us, but I'm hoping I get some decent seats....I'm gonna try the pre-sale on the 12th scared.gif  laugh.gif

Yea, I'm thinkin' of trying to get someone to make some "TRF" t-shirts with my handle on the back.

In any event, a quick meet up at the beer garden before hand sounds good. Maybe Anagramking will show up...

biggrin.gif The shirts would be cool, pedro!

Sounds good meeting at the beer garden applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

And, yes we'll have to say 'hi' to Anagramking smile.gif

I was away on vacation and never saw this post.

I will definitely be at the Chicago show.

I usually see about 3-5 Rush shows per tour, but this might be my ONLY one, so I will bite the bullet and go w/ a broker.

Does anyone know a Legitimate broker in the Chicago area???

If you all want to meet at the beer garden, I'd be up for that too.

Also, I have a friend working on getting a sky box for the show.

You'd be welcome up there too before the show if it comes to be.

BTW, what exactly needs to be done for the presale and WHEN is it????

Thanks!!!

Tin Fish Restaurant

If everyone wants to meet up just for drinks this is the place. Wide range of drinks including the Macallan.

I will be at the Chicago show however preshow meetup is iffy. My Brother in Law is getting married that day and the wedding starts at 3, Rushfreak will not be at the show, hes the Best Man. I on the other hand will be coming with 2 of my kids, my Step Daughter, her Boyfriend and maybe 1 more kid, my Mom and my childhood friend and 2 of her kids and a bunch of other people who can get out of staying the whole time at his wedding reception.

I will also be out in the lawn. All those who can make it out of the reception (oh and that starts at 6!) will all be close friends so we will have a party in the lawn as it has been since 1990. Thats the way it stands at the moment.

Not unless someone can pick me up early for the meetup, I dont drive.

I've been to the Tin Fish before concerts on many occasions.

It is very nice.

This will be my first Rush show ever. I'm extremely excited!

Hey Neighbor! I'm next town over from you in Plainfield.

Enjoy the show, I 've been to almost 40.

QUOTE (third hand grace @ Apr 6 2007, 03:58 PM)
Hey Neighbor! I'm next town over from you in Plainfield.
Enjoy the show, I 've been to almost 40.

Hey, nice to meet ya. I noticed you're like 10 minutes from here last night, thats pretty cool.

I'm assuming you go to Lockport HS. Good football coach.

How did you get into Rush?

QUOTE (third hand grace @ Apr 7 2007, 09:44 AM)
I'm assuming you go to Lockport HS. Good football coach.
How did you get into Rush?

Yep, I thats where I go. Pretty good school. Very good football coach and program as well.

I actually got into Rush in 2003, but only had "Spirit of Radio" and got tired of that quickly. Then last fall, I got R30 as a gift on accident and really got interested after watching it. Now, Rush ranks with my top favorite bands, and since then I've been gradually picking up each album.

A hint I'd give to Rush fans is never start off with a Greatest Hits, because I got sick of it easily. Start with a live album or something, that'll get you going!

I've coached at Joliet Twnshp. (Central) against your coach.

I love to hear about HS age kids getting into Rush or other QUALITY bands. Most of the music from this time I can't deal with.

There is a kids at the school I currently teach at that regularly wears a rush t shirt and it is awesome to have a conversation w/ him about music.

Enjoy the show amigo.

I love the fact that all of these wonderful Rush fans live in good ol' Illinois! I'm so psyched to meet you all!

Just got row 8 center section and I can't relax!

September is SOOOOOOOOOOO far away.

QUOTE (third hand grace @ Apr 13 2007, 03:30 PM)
Just got row 8 center section and I can't relax!
September is SOOOOOOOOOOO far away.

October is further, that's when I see Genesis. So at least I can say in the back of my mind "Well, its not as long a wait as Genesis..."

I got the Police in July to pass the time, so all is good here.

Archived