2007 - 09/06 - Milwaukee, WI - Marcus Amphitheater

Going to try to make it to this show, thinking of taking Amtrak up.

RF and I will definately be there! Never been to Milwaukee so I am excited. Hey Pedro, we get to hang out twice!

Thinking of going up on Amtrak, cheap too 21 bucks plus it is just a different way of getting to a show. Where are you at Pedro?

QUOTE (pixey @ Apr 9 2007, 06:25 AM)
RF and I will definately be there! Never been to Milwaukee so I am excited. Hey Pedro, we get to hang out twice!

Thinking of going up on Amtrak, cheap too 21 bucks plus it is just a different way of getting to a show. Where are you at Pedro?

I'm in LaSalle County. I'll probably drive up there (about an hour and a half drive). The buddies that I go with all live up in the Northern Burbs of Chicago, so I usually drive there and then we caravan to the show. Milwuakee is a wonderful venue..

I'd love to go to this one but I'm not sure that we both can give up a day at work for it. Marcus is a good venue. I saw CSN at Summer Fest a few years back. Well, I just love Milwaukee.

I highly recommend the bar At Random, for those of you who are going to this show. It's a few exits south of downtown on the 794.

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=at+rand...=authority&cd=1

Hopefully were all meeting up. Theres also a bar called Milwaukee Ale House, literally right down the street. http://www.ale-house.com/ All kinds of Ale, check out their site. RF and I might be taking the Amtrak so we will be hoofing it so no walking to far. The Ale House is only a few blocks from the Amtrak station and very near not only hotels but the venue too.

i am going to the show solo and coming in from chicago(norridge) . i was looking to go straight to the venue probably due to time restraints.. that is my first rush concert.. man am i pumped...

As many will be coming in from out of town, perhaps a meet at the actual venue for a few drinks would be in order instead of meeting at a bar or restaurant? I recall a couple of beer gardens in the venue.

I'd like to catch this show as I will be in Chicago area for the Tinley show but I know my brother will not want to see Rush twice. He's not a fanatic like me. tongue.gif

Hey All! I haven't been on the forum for a long time. I see some of the old names are still around. Lot's of crazy personal shit in the last year. Anyway, I'm going to the Milwaukee show. Let me know if anyone is going to hook up at the venue. Would love to have a couple of beers with some TRF'ers. Thanks

I'll be at the Milwaukee show and I'm coming all the way from Boston.

I'm actually looking to sell a couple of tickets if anyone is interested...

section 8, row Q, seats 8-9

I'm just selling them at cost (face value plus the legal scalping, umm I mean service charge)

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Aug 21 2007, 02:34 PM)
I'll be at the Milwaukee show and I'm coming all the way from Boston.

We'll be right there beside you in spirit, Rob!!! Have a great time! Represent well!!! 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Safe journey, too!

We want a full report when you get home!

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Aug 21 2007, 03:14 PM)
Do you want the report when I get home or would you rather wait to get it in person at MSG?

hehe I am completely stoked about both of these trips.

Both, of course!!! (So very greedy of us!!!) We are so freakin' psyched for you!!! You got off work and you get to see an old friend and 2.gif !!! Doesn't get any better!

Have a wicked awesome time . . . pah-ty like the Kennedys!!!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

I don't know about Partying like the Kennedy's. I prefer to keep my car on the road.

That's the great thing about the Kennedy's... even some one who's voted for Teddy can rip him to shreds on some random forum post.

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Aug 22 2007, 11:52 AM)
I don't know about Partying like the Kennedy's. I prefer to keep my car on the road.

That's the great thing about the Kennedy's... even some one who's voted for Teddy can rip him to shreds on some random forum post.

Don't ya loooove it!!!!! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Aug 22 2007, 03:24 PM)
I don't know about Partying like the Kennedy's.  I prefer to keep my car on the road.

"Where'd the road go? How come we're all wet?" oops.gif

Alternatively, it could be:

"Hey, Ted. This is Lindsey Lohan... I need some advice."

doh.gif

QUOTE (jendrisc @ Aug 22 2007, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Aug 22 2007, 03:24 PM)
I don't know about Partying like the Kennedy's.  I prefer to keep my car on the road.

"Where'd the road go? How come we're all wet?" oops.gif

Alternatively, it could be:

"Hey, Ted. This is Lindsey Lohan... I need some advice."

doh.gif

z7shysterical.gif OMG . . . are we gonna have fun! Can't wait to meet you!

After weeks of debate...I finally found a way to convince my wife that I needed to see Rush twice during this tour (Already going with my cousin to the show in Chicago). So, I hope to bump in to a few of you at the Milwaukee show! My brother and I be in section 11. 1022.gif

Archived