2007 - 08/28 - Detroit, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre

I did notice him flip the bird, I think it was during Tom Awyer, but I could be wrong on that. Anyone know what happened? Maybe it just seemed like he flipped the bird but he really didn't. I dunno, either way, fantastic show!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Aug 29 2007, 04:04 PM)
Love the Picture's !!!! Loved the Show Oh Yehhhhhh Ladi where's your pic's ? wink.gif

Testy I promise to eat before the show next time ok wink.gif It just couldn't be helped yesterday .See yah soon wub.gif

i'm working on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Man, what a f***ing blast!!!

Finally got to meet Test, what fun it was hanging out with him.

The show was just completely amazing!!! The Boys were having fun right from the start, hiding from each other behind their amps/chicken as they came on stage.

Completely electric from start to finish.

I also got to meet CygnustheGodofbalance & girlfriend, moonstar, Spaceghost & Immortal (both from CP), Detroit Dan & daughter plus a few others I don't remember.

We all had a blast!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 29 2007, 03:44 PM)

Thanks sundog and digital man for thinking of me when you had an extra ticket and for letting me stay at your home.

Any time buddy, anytime. We usually have an extra bed somewhere.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Aug 29 2007, 09:34 PM)

Thanks sundog and digital man for thinking of me when you had an extra ticket and for letting me stay at your home. 

trink39.gif

trink39.gif

does Nova miss me yet? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 30 2007, 12:22 AM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Aug 29 2007, 09:34 PM)

trink39.gif

trink39.gif

does Nova miss me yet? laugh.gif

yes.gif laugh.gif

I gotta agree with Testy. They were very tight on this one. The show was just amazing. Getting down to the fourth row for the full encore was AWESOME!!! I haven't been that close to them since Power Windows tour, at a gen ad show in Broome County.

The meetup at Ruby Tuesday's was great. I also got to meet RushGirl at the show. ohmy.gif That was uber cool. 1022.gif Meeting new folks from all these boards is definitely the best part of it all now.

Gotta start getting ready for THE GARDEN GRADY now. yes.gif

I thought Alex, in particular, was on top of his game. Those 11 weeks of pre-tour practice was a good idea. The only big mistake I heard was ALex playing the wrong note on YYZ. Did anyone catch that? I thought it was painfully obvious. It was either on YYZ or passage to bangkok.

IN any case, it was a great last Rush show for me. I got to see them front row and I was totally satisfied.

Archived