2007 - 08/26 - Indianapolis, IN - Verizon Wireless Music Center

QUOTE (bratman @ Apr 13 2007, 10:51 AM)
Coming from Mt.Vernon,Il. That is what I was doing just going for one ticket. You can thank me for that ticket, because I had it and threw it back. Damn it. Congrats.Bratman.

I had that seat once before and took too long filling out all the information and they released it. Had to go back and find it a second time. So I'm not sure if you had it before the first time I had it.??LOL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Psykotikdr @ Apr 17 2007, 09:59 PM)
i'm on the lawn. But at least I'm there.

I will be there.

Hey Psykotikdr, there is nothing wrong with the lawn. Spread out and party.

Last time I saw RUSH at Verizon I was in the pavilion and it was so loud and distorted that I headed to the lawn and had a great time. This time I just went for the lawn and saved some buck.

Can't wait.

Guest bratman

Anyone out there need 2 tickets for the Indy show below cost. $110.00 for both.

Sec.-D row U

QUOTE (WickedYoungMan @ Apr 17 2007, 04:46 PM)
Will be there in attendance with oldest brother, his girlfriend and best friend who is a major Rush fan as well.

Sadly, all of us going will be in attendance to one of the very last concerts to be held at Verizon Wireless Music Center/Deer Creek.

What???? What's the deal? More details

I am driving up from southern IN(near Louisville) for this one and also have tic to St. Louis.

Anyone catchin CINCY with me the following weekend?

QUOTE (double bass chick @ May 13 2007, 10:57 AM)
QUOTE (WickedYoungMan @ Apr 17 2007, 04:46 PM)
Will be there in attendance with oldest brother, his girlfriend and best friend who is a major Rush fan as well.

Sadly, all of us going will be in attendance to one of the very last concerts to be held at Verizon Wireless Music Center/Deer Creek.

What???? What's the deal? More details

Live Nation is selling off some of it's property, this includes Verizon and several other venues around the country. This has been some big news in the music community. Most likely to go to land-developers to put businesses or residential areas there.

Anybody out there looking to sell one ticket for the show, let me know. I would like a really good seat in the middle close to the stage and am waiting for some last minute turn-ins. Give a hollar if you have one. I live on the NW side of Indy and have seen all Rush tours since Signals.

Hey all. I'm going to be attending my first Rush show ever at this venue in August. I'm going to be driving over by myself from college and I'm still in need of a ticket. I might just buy lawn the day of the show but I'd like to at least try to get a pavillion seat. Anybody out there trying to get rid of one ticket? Let me know if you are and hopefully we can work something out.

By the way, I'm really bummed about this being the last year for this venue. I love this place and am looking forward to Rush being the last show I see in Noblesville.

There are still good seats available through ticketmaster. Today I get section B row U. Just log in to ticketmaster and get a single seat. Closer to the show there will probably be even better tickets turned in. No need to sit on the lawn.

QUOTE (indyclev @ Jul 24 2007, 11:42 AM)
There are still good seats available through ticketmaster. Today I get section B row U. Just log in to ticketmaster and get a single seat. Closer to the show there will probably be even better tickets turned in. No need to sit on the lawn.

Yeah, I'm really trying to avoid those ticketmaster charges though. They're getting out of hand. I don't want to pay upwards of 25% of the ticket price in fees. I think I'll hold out hope that I'll be able to find something before the show date. If not, I'll try the box office the day of the show and pick something up (minus ticketmaster charges).

Ok kiddies, I've put together a couple of pdf's for directions to the picnic & from the picnic to the show:

Directions to picnic

Directions to show from picnic

I need everyone that is going to attend to please check in here so I can get an idea of how many will be showing up. I will be getting the burgers, hotdogs & condiments. I need for you all to chip in as well. Please list who will be bringing the drinks, desserts, chips. Many thanks in advance & this will be a picnic to remember! There will be peeps from Counterparts as well as RushTour.com attending & I will put notice there as well. 1 WEEK TO GO!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

QUOTE (tst4eko @ Aug 19 2007, 11:44 AM)
Ok kiddies, I've put together a couple of pdf's for directions to the picnic & from the picnic to the show:

Directions to picnic

Directions to show from picnic

I need everyone that is going to attend to please check in here so I can get an idea of how many will be showing up. I will be getting the burgers, hotdogs & condiments. I need for you all to chip in as well. Please list who will be bringing the drinks, desserts, chips. Many thanks in advance & this will be a picnic to remember! There will be peeps from Counterparts as well as RushTour.com attending & I will put notice there as well. 1 WEEK TO GO!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

My wife and I would love to come! I'm not sure what we'll be bringing yet. I'll get right back with you on that.

So is it just going to be a fan get-together kind of thing? See you around!

- Dave

Yeah it's just a bunch of fans hanging out before the show enjoying each other's company & having some good food. This will be the 3rd time I've hosted this & it's always been a great time. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Doug/tst4eko

According to this chart it sure looks like 6th row to me!

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1043/vwmcseatingchartjt0.jpg

And my offer is now $20.. tongue.gif

edit: right click on the chart & choose "view image" for the full version.

Archived