• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 tst4eko

tst4eko

The Seeker

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 11:44 AM

Ok kiddies, I've put together a couple of pdf's for directions to the picnic & from the picnic to the show:

Directions to picnic

Directions to show from picnic

I need everyone that is going to attend to please check in here so I can get an idea of how many will be showing up. I will be getting the burgers, hotdogs & condiments. I need for you all to chip in as well. Please list who will be bringing the drinks, desserts, chips. Many thanks in advance & this will be a picnic to remember! There will be peeps from Counterparts as well as RushTour.com attending & I will put notice there as well. 1 WEEK TO GO!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

Sponsored Post

#42 Xdrive

Xdrive

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (tst4eko @ Aug 19 2007, 11:44 AM)
Ok kiddies, I've put together a couple of pdf's for directions to the picnic & from the picnic to the show:

Directions to picnic

Directions to show from picnic

I need everyone that is going to attend to please check in here so I can get an idea of how many will be showing up. I will be getting the burgers, hotdogs & condiments. I need for you all to chip in as well. Please list who will be bringing the drinks, desserts, chips. Many thanks in advance & this will be a picnic to remember! There will be peeps from Counterparts as well as RushTour.com attending & I will put notice there as well. 1 WEEK TO GO!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

My wife and I would love to come! I'm not sure what we'll be bringing yet. I'll get right back with you on that.

So is it just going to be a fan get-together kind of thing? See you around!

- Dave

#43 tst4eko

tst4eko

The Seeker

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:08 AM

Yeah it's just a bunch of fans hanging out before the show enjoying each other's company & having some good food.  This will be the 3rd time I've hosted this & it's always been a great time.  Looking forward to seeing you there!

Doug/tst4eko

#44 nappy2112

nappy2112

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2508 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:37 PM

Only 6 more days  2.gif  

#45 tst4eko

tst4eko

The Seeker

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:58 PM

UPDATE: I drove the route to the venue today & found that Marilyn Rd. is closed.  I've found a good route that will hopefully help us avoid the traffic as much as possible.

Here's the updated directions:

Updated Directions to Verizon Wireless

Oh & I will also provide the plates, forks, spoons, cups, etc. as well.

#46 tst4eko

tst4eko

The Seeker

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 07:57 PM

Quick weather update as of 8-21-07: Forecasted high for Sunday is 83.  Great picnic weather!

#47 cubs108

cubs108

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:45 AM

what row is section b row f

#48 tst4eko

tst4eko

The Seeker

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:26 PM

cubs108, that would be 6th row center section.  If you have that ticket, I'll gladly take it off your hands for $10.  wink.gif  tongue.gif  

#49 indyclev

indyclev

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 04:35 PM

Just so Cub108 doesn't get too excited, that isn't 6 rows from the stage.... but i will take that seat off your hands for $15, lol.

#50 tst4eko

tst4eko

The Seeker

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:58 PM

According to this chart it sure looks like 6th row to me!

User posted image

And my offer is now $20..  tongue.gif

edit: right click on the chart & choose "view image" for the full version.

Edited by tst4eko, 22 August 2007 - 06:59 PM.

#51 DevNull

DevNull

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:35 PM

Doug's picture is a few years old.  Since then, they've added two Orchestra rows in front of B.  So, Sec B Row F is 8th Row.

Still better than any seats I've ever had for Rush, although we're in Sec C Row K this year, which ain't shabby.

#52 tst4eko

tst4eko

The Seeker

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:20 AM

QUOTE (DevNull @ Aug 23 2007, 12:35 AM)
Doug's picture is a few years old.  Since then, they've added two Orchestra rows in front of B.  So, Sec B Row F is 8th Row.

Still better than any seats I've ever had for Rush, although we're in Sec C Row K this year, which ain't shabby.

Ah I didn't know they added rows there.  I've just kept this chart because all the ones for the venue online suck now!

#53 Kid_Gloves

Kid_Gloves

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6010 posts
  • Interests:Rush, Urban Exploration, Photography, Reading, Writing, Shopping, Travel, West Virginia, Having fun, being a badass

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:52 PM

I'll be there!  Reservations for three, please. smile.gif

What can we bring?

#54 BuckeyeJohnny

BuckeyeJohnny

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:11 PM

By the way, I checked the Verizon website...cameras are allowed at this show (with the execption of the big lens pro style).   Disposable, cell and small digital cameras are OK.

There is a lot of construction around the venue & Exit 10, for detailed advice checkout

www.vwmctraffic.com

#55 Nim2

Nim2

The Seeker

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE (BuckeyeJohnny @ Aug 24 2007, 09:11 PM)
By the way, I checked the Verizon website...cameras are allowed at this show (with the execption of the big lens pro style).   Disposable, cell and small digital cameras are OK.

There is a lot of construction around the venue & Exit 10, for detailed advice checkout

www.vwmctraffic.com

I am taking your word for it.  If they do catch my camera, will they let me just take it back to the car?

#56 southpaw2k5

southpaw2k5

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 11:47 AM

I saw the same thing on the website saying that cameras are allowed, but just called the venue to double-check and the lady said cameras ARE NOT allowed. I'll probably just try taking mine up to the gate and maybe asking about it. Just wanted to let everyone know what I found out when I called the venue.

And if you were to get stopped at the gate and told that cameras aren't allowed, they would let you put it back in your car.

Edited by southpaw2k5, 26 August 2007 - 11:48 AM.

#57 WickedYoungMan

WickedYoungMan

The Seeker

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (BuckeyeJohnny @ Aug 24 2007, 09:11 PM)

I just called Verizon and they said that "This tour has requested NO cameras."  Verizon's policy allows camera, however, Rush have requested no cameras unless you have a Photo/Press Pass.

However, I don't believe they can stop you if you have a cell phone.

#58 WickedYoungMan

WickedYoungMan

The Seeker

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:18 PM

Oops, I didn't see SouthPaw's reply!  Didn't mean to repeat what you said!

#59 southpaw2k5

southpaw2k5

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (WickedYoungMan @ Aug 26 2007, 12:18 PM)
Oops, I didn't see SouthPaw's reply!  Didn't mean to repeat what you said!

No worries! Glad somebody got the same response from someone else at Verizon. Sometimes you get two people saying two different things...

Leaving for the show in about 45 minutes. See you there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users