• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 presto123

presto123

The Professor

• Members
  • 3370 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:46 AM

Where you comin from bratman? I only bought one ticket for a better chance at good seats. My friends and I will meet before the show and at intermission.

Sponsored Post

#22 Guest_bratman_*

Guest_bratman_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:51 AM

Coming from Mt.Vernon,Il. That is what I was doing just going for one ticket. You can thank me for that ticket, because I had it and threw it back. Damn it. Congrats.Bratman.

#23 Psykotikdr

Psykotikdr

The Seeker

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (bratman @ Apr 13 2007, 11:46 AM)
Psykotikdr thats it! There is a bar on the corner of a strip mall there that has good drinks and food. Something Bar& Grill. Coming from Mt.Vernon,Il. with some buddie so we might go there before the concert. Bratman.

Are you taking Interstate 70 in?

I'm right off of Interstate 70

Greencastle, IN

#24 Guest_bratman_*

Guest_bratman_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:58 AM

QUOTE (Psykotikdr @ Apr 13 2007, 10:54 AM)
QUOTE (bratman @ Apr 13 2007, 11:46 AM)
Psykotikdr thats it! There is a bar on the corner of a strip mall there that has good drinks and food. Something Bar& Grill. Coming from Mt.Vernon,Il. with some buddie so we might go there before the concert. Bratman.

Are you taking Interstate 70 in?

I'm right off of Interstate 70

Greencastle, IN

Yes I take hwy 70.Bratman.

#25 Psykotikdr

Psykotikdr

The Seeker

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:03 AM

cool.gif looks like we should have a convoy.

tongue.gif

#26 presto123

presto123

The Professor

• Members
  • 3370 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE (bratman @ Apr 13 2007, 10:51 AM)
Coming from Mt.Vernon,Il. That is what I was doing just going for one ticket. You can thank me for that ticket, because I had it and threw it back. Damn it. Congrats.Bratman.

I had that seat once before and took too long filling out all the information and they released it. Had to go back and find it a second time. So I'm not sure if you had it before the first time I had it.??LOL

Edited by presto123, 13 April 2007 - 11:30 AM.

#27 WickedYoungMan

WickedYoungMan

The Seeker

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 04:46 PM

Will be there in attendance with oldest brother, his girlfriend and best friend who is a major Rush fan as well.

Sadly, all of us going will be in attendance to one of the very last concerts to be held at Verizon Wireless Music Center/Deer Creek.

#28 Psykotikdr

Psykotikdr

The Seeker

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:59 PM

i'm on the lawn. But at least I'm there.

#29 Flyin' By Morning Light

Flyin' By Morning Light

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Psykotikdr @ Apr 17 2007, 09:59 PM)
i'm on the lawn. But at least I'm there.

I will be there.  

Hey Psykotikdr, there is nothing wrong with the lawn.  Spread out and party.  

Last time I saw RUSH at Verizon I was in the pavilion and it was so loud and distorted that I headed to the lawn and had a great time.  This time I just went for the lawn and saved some buck.  

Can't wait.  

#30 Guest_bratman_*

Guest_bratman_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:58 PM

Anyone out there need 2 tickets for the Indy show below cost. $110.00 for both.

Sec.-D row U

#31 double bass chick

double bass chick

The Seeker

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (WickedYoungMan @ Apr 17 2007, 04:46 PM)
Will be there in attendance with oldest brother, his girlfriend and best friend who is a major Rush fan as well.

Sadly, all of us going will be in attendance to one of the very last concerts to be held at Verizon Wireless Music Center/Deer Creek.

What???? What's the deal? More details

#32 Nim2

Nim2

The Seeker

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 04:28 PM

I am driving up from southern IN(near Louisville) for this one and also have tic to St. Louis.

Anyone catchin CINCY with me the following weekend?

#33 WickedYoungMan

WickedYoungMan

The Seeker

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE (double bass chick @ May 13 2007, 10:57 AM)
QUOTE (WickedYoungMan @ Apr 17 2007, 04:46 PM)

What???? What's the deal? More details

Live Nation is selling off some of it's property, this includes Verizon and several other venues around the country.  This has been some big news in the music community.  Most likely to go to land-developers to put businesses or residential areas there.

#34 indyclev

indyclev

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:29 PM

Anybody out there looking to sell one ticket for the show, let me know. I would like a really good seat in the middle close to the stage and am waiting for some last minute turn-ins. Give a hollar if you have one. I live on the NW side of Indy and have seen all Rush tours since Signals.

#35 southpaw2k5

southpaw2k5

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:12 PM

Hey all. I'm going to be attending my first Rush show ever at this venue in August. I'm going to be driving over by myself from college and I'm still in need of a ticket. I might just buy lawn the day of the show but I'd like to at least try to get a pavillion seat. Anybody out there trying to get rid of one ticket? Let me know if you are and hopefully we can work something out.

By the way, I'm really bummed about this being the last year for this venue. I love this place and am looking forward to Rush being the last show I see in Noblesville.

#36 indyclev

indyclev

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 11:42 AM

There are still good seats available through ticketmaster. Today I get section B row U. Just log in to ticketmaster and get a single seat. Closer to the show there will probably be even better tickets turned in. No need to sit on the lawn.

#37 southpaw2k5

southpaw2k5

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (indyclev @ Jul 24 2007, 11:42 AM)
There are still good seats available through ticketmaster. Today I get section B row U. Just log in to ticketmaster and get a single seat. Closer to the show there will probably be even better tickets turned in. No need to sit on the lawn.

Yeah, I'm really trying to avoid those ticketmaster charges though. They're getting out of hand. I don't want to pay upwards of 25% of the ticket price in fees. I think I'll hold out hope that I'll be able to find something before the show date. If not, I'll try the box office the day of the show and pick something up (minus ticketmaster charges).

#38 cubs108

cubs108

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:32 PM

I have an Extra Ticket for Indy I just want face value. Its SEC A - ROW U

If you are interested please call me at 708-646-6336 are you can

e-mail me at cubs108@aol.com  

#39 Xdrive

Xdrive

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:44 AM

Nice to see some Indy people here. I live downtown, close to the Children's Museum. This will be my first Rush show ever. Hope to see you folks soon! Peace.

- X

#40 WickedYoungMan

WickedYoungMan

The Seeker

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 03:20 AM

Terrific News!

It's been reported that Live Nation was unable to make a sale on Verizon Wireless Music Center so it will be staying up through 2008!  This is terrific news (bad news for Live Nation fortunately!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users