2007 - 08/26 - Indianapolis, IN - Verizon Wireless Music Center

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh come on! No one going to Indianapolis for Rush?? Well I'll go by myself then.. *angry huff*

I don't want to be the only one posting here, so someone come and be my Indiana buddy! lol. tongue.gif

I would love to make it to this show. I am only about 2 1/2 hours away from the venue, never been there, but transportation is an issue, I dont drive.

Guest bratman
I'll be there as well. Went to the Roger Waters concert and park in the premium parking and had a blast. You can trail gate in Indy, but don't try it in St.Louis. Or off to jail you go, least that as been my experience in the past. So me and several friend are going to make the 3 hr + drive for the show. St.Louis on Friday, Indy on Sunday. what a weekend. Bratman.

QUOTE (Psykotikdr @ Apr 5 2007, 10:07 PM)
Pixey I sent you a PM about the Ride.

cool.gif

The PM is not there. Send again please. smile.gif

Whooo hooo. Finally some people coming to Indy!

I think I'm the only person in this forum who lives in Indianapolis... hmm... odd.

Well, see you all there! I know I'm definitely going. 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Retrospective @ Apr 7 2007, 04:19 PM)
Whooo hooo. Finally some people coming to Indy!

I think I'm the only person in this forum who lives in Indianapolis... hmm... odd.

Well, see you all there! I know I'm definitely going. 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

I lived in Indy most of my adult life. What side of town?

cool.gif

Guest bratman
Sound good to me. There is an exit just before the Deer Creek Exit coming from Indy that has a lot of bars and shopping stuff. I would know the exit if I saw it but can't re-call it now. I am sure you guys in Indy know what I'm talking about. Bratman.

QUOTE (bratman @ Apr 13 2007, 11:29 AM)
Sound good to me. There is an exit just before the Deer Creek Exit coming from Indy that has a lot of bars and shopping stuff. I would know the exit if I saw it but can't re-call it now. I am sure you guys in Indy know what I'm talking about. Bratman.

Highway 37 exit. Fishers Noblesville off of Interstate 69. I know it well.

cool.gif

QUOTE (bratman @ Apr 13 2007, 10:29 AM)

Hey bratman. What's up? I live in Noblesville. What row is Sec B row N? Is that 10th row or 14 throw? I think there are about 4 rows of VIP in the middle are there not? Just scored these today through Q95 presale.

Guest bratman
Presto123 I am not sure could even be 16th row, if they count the first 2 row of the orch. I had tickets real close to that and threw them back. Now I wish I had not.I'm locked out now! I need one more ticket. My buddies have row L sec:C Need to hook up before the show. Bratman.

Guest bratman
Psykotikdr thats it! There is a bar on the corner of a strip mall there that has good drinks and food. Something Bar& Grill. Coming from Mt.Vernon,Il. with some buddie so we might go there before the concert. Bratman.

Guest bratman
Coming from Mt.Vernon,Il. That is what I was doing just going for one ticket. You can thank me for that ticket, because I had it and threw it back. Damn it. Congrats.Bratman.

QUOTE (bratman @ Apr 13 2007, 11:46 AM)
Psykotikdr thats it! There is a bar on the corner of a strip mall there that has good drinks and food. Something Bar& Grill. Coming from Mt.Vernon,Il. with some buddie so we might go there before the concert. Bratman.

Are you taking Interstate 70 in?

I'm right off of Interstate 70

Greencastle, IN

Guest bratman

QUOTE (Psykotikdr @ Apr 13 2007, 10:54 AM)
QUOTE (bratman @ Apr 13 2007, 11:46 AM)

Are you taking Interstate 70 in?

I'm right off of Interstate 70

Greencastle, IN

Yes I take hwy 70.Bratman.

Archived