2007 - 08/14 - Houston, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

I'm going to Houston baby!!! Well, at least The Woodlands. smile.gif This will be my first time to see 2.gif in more than one city and I'd like to do it up right. Up to now the many times I've seen the boys have all been in Dallas, but since I've managed to snag a good seat at The Woodlands(like I'll be sitting down), I'll be traveling to see 'em too.

The Marriott Woodlands is right across the street from the pavilion, and is apparently very nice. There's a walkway directly to the show, so you don't even have to cross the street! It is a bit pricey at $269 for a two bed multiple occupancy, which is why I'm looking for other traveling 2.gif fans to split the bill. I'm mature with sense and sensibility, but have no plans to drive anywhere before or after the show. wink.gif If there are any adventurous sorts out there traveling to Houston who aren't afraid of sharing a room with a stranger who might just turn out to be a long awaited friend, let me know.

Also, anyone going to the show who might just want to hang out in the A/C instead of the parking lot before the show, holler!

Me and a friend are considering getting lawn tickets for this one. It's lookin' like we'll probably go yes.gif

Archived