2007 - 08/06 - Salt Lake City, UT - USANA Amphitheatre

Hi NISH2112! Can't wait!!!!!! I'm going to Red Rocks and Vegas, and wherever else I can afford!

I'm too excited to sleep!

Oh...and Usana!

Salt Lake Rush fan here!

I am stoked it is at Usana again. For the last tour I parked at the golf course across the street (so I had great parking) and played a round while listening to the sound check. Nothing can beat a round of golf with Rush playing.

I'll be in Vegas and luckily will be visiting Washington when they are playing in Seattle. Can't complain with 3 shows.

QUOTE (Rush1 @ Mar 26 2007, 03:57 PM)
Hi NISH2112! Can't wait!!!!!! I'm going to Red Rocks and Vegas, and wherever else I can afford!

I'm too excited to sleep!

Oh...and Usana!

woo hoo!! where from in Utah??? I work at a guitar shop 90th and state!!

QUOTE (yyz311 @ Mar 26 2007, 04:06 PM)
Salt Lake Rush fan here!

I am stoked it is at Usana again. For the last tour I parked at the golf course across the street (so I had great parking) and played a round while listening to the sound check. Nothing can beat a round of golf with Rush playing.

I'll be in Vegas and luckily will be visiting Washington when they are playing in Seattle. Can't complain with 3 shows.

very cool. I'm working on Portland July 21 in addition to salt lake show

it's gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I scored my ticket for the Usana gig this morning. I'll be coming down from Idaho. I didn't get a great seat. Row A in the 305 section, but I'm still stoked! It will be the first time I've seen them since November '87.

QUOTE (yyz311 @ Mar 26 2007, 04:06 PM)
Salt Lake Rush fan here!

I was worried we'd have to endure Delta Center again. Way better outside!! I am stoked!

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Apr 11 2007, 04:48 PM)

I'm driving in from Colorado. Hoping the seats I got at section 203 row L are worth the drive.

they will be. mine are 201 row K

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!

After seeing them in Vegas I am very stoked for this show. I love outdoor shows. The only problem will be that the sun will be in their eyes for the first half hour, also making the screens difficult to see.

But, if they rotate like they have been, we'll get Distant Early Warning!

Archived