2007 - 08/04 - Sacramento, CA - Sleep Train Amphitheatre

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (flybynightgirl @ Jul 31 2007, 09:46 PM)
QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Mar 28 2007, 09:59 AM)
I'm planning on 7-8 shows, and this will be my last one.  It's in my back yard, so my last show will be like a home game..

2.gif

Hey it is me, Liz.

Uh trying to figure this site. Hopefully, I will see you there in good ol' sacratomatoe! cheer.gif

hey Liz, get second rows seats again so i can come over and say hi... and then not leave. smile.gif

QUOTE (tylerg @ Aug 3 2007, 12:31 PM)
TylerG
and Roy AKA VOLTRON

707-888-4010
I have 2 extra tickets

Dudes!!! I remember you from last tour.. Meet us again at Thunder Valley if you can!!

(I'm Earthshine from RT)

Later!!

trink38.gif

I'll give you a call when I get Thunder Valley Midway. I should be there around 3:30........................... 2.gif ................................. 1022.gif ....................................... trink39.gif

OMG, Concord was AMAZING tonight, best of the 5 I've seen. I didn't think they could take it to another level, but they did tonight. The crowd was fantastic and they fed off of it.. I hope they left some in the tank for tomorrow night!

trink39.gif

Nice little meet up before the Sacramento show tonight. My friend took this pic for us:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/maxwelbd/Rush_Trip_2007/HPIM2389.jpg

Left to right: Dave (friend of RushMan14), Rushman14, Andy (awj211267), Me, Jeff (EveryNerveAware)...

Great time before the show with drinks, food, and plenty of Rush fellowship..

Here's a bonus pic from tonight's show... (name that tune):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/maxwelbd/Rush_Trip_2007/HPIM2393.jpg

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Aug 5 2007, 03:13 AM)
Nice little meet up before the Sacramento show tonight.  My friend took this pic for us:

Great meeting you guys and the show was simply AMAZING!

I guess I did break the camera... the picture you posted won't display !?!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Aug 5 2007, 10:04 AM)
QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Aug 5 2007, 03:13 AM)
Nice little meet up before the Sacramento show tonight.  My friend took this pic for us:

Great meeting you guys and the show was simply AMAZING!

I guess I did break the camera... the picture you posted won't display !?!

laugh.gif

Hmmmm, works for me.. Try this link:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v721/max...nt=HPIM2389.jpg

I drove up to Marysville from Los Angeles yesterday at 1:00pm and got there at 6:30. My fourth 2.gif concert of this tour. Well, That place is small so I had a killer view for only 60 bucks! I bought right there at the Box Office and got 203 row 7. Yeah as if I'm going to go up there and sit or stand there the whole time. I was cruising the walkway halfway up from the stage right in center view. Yes A Great Show! It will be my last one if I don't go to Dallas next Saturday night which is very possible. I have a frind who lives there so party! The lights that envelope Lifesone that lower from the ceiling are great !!! Howard Ungerlieder put on a great light show this tour. The Sleep Train Amphitheater is a hole. It reminds me of Glen Helen in 1997, a big dirt bowl. Leave it to a mattress facility to run an amphitheater. 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

About 3:00am Sunday morning driving back to Los Angeles from Marysville, I had to stop and sleep for 45 minutes. When I was about to leave the rest stop, a big jackrabbit ran right in front of me. I could see it's eyes. I jammed on the brakes. I know how that rabbit feels. I stopped in time though! 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Aug 14 2007, 07:49 PM)
About 3:00am Sunday morning driving back to Los Angeles from Marysville, I had to stop and sleep for 45 minutes. When I was about to leave the rest stop, a big jackrabbit ran right in front of me. I could see it's eyes. I jammed on the brakes. I know how that rabbit feels. I stopped in time though! 2.gif  1022.gif

ohmy.gif

Glad to hear you and the jackrabbit are both ok.

smile.gif

One hell of a show there in Marysville. I had a blast!!

Counting the days to the KC show next week. 2.gif

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Aug 14 2007, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Aug 14 2007, 07:49 PM)
About 3:00am Sunday morning driving back to Los Angeles from Marysville, I had to stop and sleep for 45 minutes. When I was about to leave the rest stop, a big jackrabbit ran right in front of me. I could see it's eyes. I jammed on the brakes. I know how that rabbit feels. I stopped in time though! 2.gif  1022.gif

ohmy.gif

Glad to hear you and the jackrabbit are both ok.

smile.gif

One hell of a show there in Marysville. I had a blast!!

Counting the days to the KC show next week. 2.gif

Yes it was. I just missed by only a few minutes 2 seats on geddys side 5th row and settled for box office. I was the guy endlessly trying to get away from security!That was the 4th show for me and the drive back at 3:00am with no one in front of you on the dark road it was a struggle. The moon that night looked like the one on the snakes and arrows all areas backstage pass and it offered no light on the way home. 2.gif 1022.gif

ok I walked in on Lifesons' side and just your few steps and you are close but anyway I had section way up there. So what would you do but try and hang around a little incognito right. I got to view a lot up front but had to be mobile. When I thought man this is a good spot like one time next to this big black speaker looking box 6 ft tall. some little sacramento wannabe cop would tell me I can't stand there. So on and on this went. After awhile I found a chair Like for security I guess because it wasnt for a fan I sat there and changed my look. I mean I actually shapeshifted right fricken there, thats when the Goofy blotter kicked in and I swear geddy was looking at me From the screen itself. 2.gif 1022.gif

Archived