2007 - 07/30 - San Diego, CA - Coors Amphitheatre

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Jun 5 2007, 08:37 PM)
I have two tickets available for this show, face value. Section 203, row N.

These are now sold.

I was on ticketmaster this morning and seats in rows 4 and 5 of the 100 sections were coming up.. They must have released some tickets that were being held back.

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Jul 2 2007, 10:43 PM)
There are still GREAT seats available on TM. Is anyone going to this show??

confused13.gif

trink38.gif

2.gif

You can bet your life I will be there...I will also be at San Fran, Concord & Toronto...we should hook up...I am impressed with the # of shows you are going to...that is great...I am missing Irvine, HB & Vegas due to a trip already planned...actually heading to Yosemite tomorrow...have a great 4th of July 1022.gif

A little side note for those keeping track, (I was) my good friend and sister in crime Rolinda Bonz has decided to cruise down to San Diego to catch this show with our other friend Liz who manages to score some amazing seats out of sheer determination! She's heading back sometime today.

Did you seee them MH???

Hey SunDog it was cool hanging out with you and Rolinda Bonz out in the VIP lot after the show. I was the tall guy who bummed a cigarette off of Rolinda Bonz. We all ended up hanging out by my car. I was with the 2 guys with long blond hair and the woman sitting down on the beach chair. Are yall heading up to the Bay Area shows??

QUOTE (sundog @ Jul 31 2007, 04:46 AM)
A little side note for those keeping track, (I was) my good friend and sister in crime Rolinda Bonz has decided to cruise down to San Diego to catch this show with our other friend Liz who manages to score some amazing seats out of sheer determination! She's heading back sometime today.

Did you seee them MH???

I left during the encore.. I was tired and didn't want to sit in traffic again for another 2 hours.. Liz and Rolinda had stayed in touch via cell and as chance would happen, I ran into Liz on the way out... She took my ticket and went down front for the last few songs... It was a great show, but getting in and out kinda ruined it for me.

QUOTE (scott2trott @ Jul 31 2007, 01:32 PM)
Hey SunDog it was cool hanging out with you and Rolinda Bonz out in the VIP lot after the show. I was the tall guy who bummed a cigarette off of Rolinda Bonz. We all ended up hanging out by my car. I was with the 2 guys with long blond hair and the woman sitting down on the beach chair. Are yall heading up to the Bay Area shows??

bekloppt.gif hey man! glad you found your way here. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

it wasn't sundog that was with me in san diego, but Liz.

sundog was in vegas (baby!) but that's a whole nuther thread. yes.gif

thanks for the beer, man. trink38.gif and welcome to TRF! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jul 31 2007, 09:36 PM)

Yeah, it wasn't I that you met, although it would've freakin' rocked to have been there..... we'll have to meet at another show. wink.gif

Bonzie, glad you're home. I didn't get your messages until we got home. You called my house honey, not my cellie. laugh.gif I was worried about you chickie poo. Liz was a blast! We have to get that girl on here posting!

QUOTE (sundog @ Jul 31 2007, 07:12 PM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jul 31 2007, 09:36 PM)

Yeah, it wasn't I that you met, although it would've freakin' rocked to have been there..... we'll have to meet at another show. wink.gif

Bonzie, glad you're home. I didn't get your messages until we got home. You called my house honey, not my cellie. laugh.gif I was worried about you chickie poo. Liz was a blast! We have to get that girl on here posting!

doh.gif damn phone outsmarted me AGAIN! angry.gif

laugh.gif

Liz is here! as flybynightgirl. She just posted in the Sacramento thread.

bekloppt.gif

edited for spelling suckage sad.gif

I talked to the photographer who was chosen by 2.gif to shoot certain venues. I am a chef and I occasionally make him lunch and talk about the tour. He was standing right in front of me at Irvine behind the barrier and I could see some awesome angles. Anyway, after San Diego, the next day he went to my deli, and he said Neil and some of his buddies are taking the day off and going for a ride. We can only go the way the wind blows...that song kicked ass live! 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 13 2007, 10:44 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 8 2007, 11:27 AM)
i will now handle the system and score great seats

it didn't work! but i got lucky N E WAYZ

what did they play, SB or DEW? i forgot confused13.gif

In SD??? It was DEW bady..

yes.gif

Archived