2007 - 07/28 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VEGAS is the Show where Me & Jeri really get Crazy.....

The night Before in Phoenix, we will have to Pace ourselves

Due to the Fact we have to Drive for 5 Hours directly after the Show to get to

VEGAS.....

But since they really encourage Drinking in Vegas

That's what we'll do......

QUOTE (GotRush @ Mar 27 2007, 01:19 PM)
VEGAS is the Show where Me & Jeri really get Crazy.....

The night Before in Phoenix, we will have to Pace ourselves
Due to the Fact we have to Drive for 5 Hours directly after the Show to get to

VEGAS.....

But since they really encourage Drinking in Vegas
That's what we'll do......

Wow.... are you SURE you want to drive all that way right after the Phoenix show?

I'll be too tired!!!

We're not driving to Vegas until the next morning.

Yes !

Did the Exact Same thing 3 years ago...

Besides I will be so Keyed up I probably wouldn't get to sleep after the Show till 3am anyways, SO I will put the Miles on then. Also Not drinking at Fridays show, Saving that experiance for the Vegas Show.

When I get to Vegas in the Wee hours ( aprox 4am) check in will be a Snap & then I can & will sleep till 1PM. Relax & enjoy the Afternoon & have a nice dinner, THEN it's ON !

Can't Wait !

Last time the 2 shows & entire weekend was Spectacular !!!

Just press REPEAT......

I have so many story's from my 2004 RUSH ROAD TRIP to VEGAS.

Starting with,

We had 2 nights Booked at the Stardust ( They Blew up 4 weeks ago ) Friday & Saturday, Well Hotel check in policy is they Hold you room till 12 Midnight ( Friday ) I wasn't getting out of the RUSH show in Phoenix Untill 11PM, so thats when I Called the Stardust(11pm) & Told them my Car broke down on the road & was waiting for the Tow Service. They were symathetic, Then I called again about 2am & told them I was back on the way. No problem at check in. By the time I was ready for Bed the Sun was Up ! Great Summer Morning ! Close the Draps & Duct tape any where ANY light was coming in the room & Slept !!

If I can swing it (and it will take a hell of a lot of swinging!) I'm going to try to make the Vegas show. I may have to settle for some crappy seats, but I'd love to be there. My priority is the Dallas show, though. So, a lot depends upon how much I end up throwing out for those tix. Keep your fingers crossed for me! 653.gif

Well, we just better hope that the July 28th date shows back up on Ticketbastard and the pre-sale site. As of right now, the date is gone from both sites.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 2 2007, 12:30 PM)
If I can swing it (and it will take a hell of a lot of swinging!) I'm going to try to make the Vegas show. I may have to settle for some crappy seats, but I'd love to be there. My priority is the Dallas show, though. So, a lot depends upon how much I end up throwing out for those tix. Keep your fingers crossed for me! 653.gif

you will not regret it for one second if you are able to go to the Vegas show. It was definately the highlight of last tour... (and meeting SullySue would be ultra cool.. ) biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 2 2007, 02:30 PM)

Crossing fingers!!! yes.gif

Would love to see you there...I'm hoping my tentative plans are going to hold together. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 3 2007, 07:39 AM)
If I can swing it (and it will take a hell of a lot of swinging!) I'm going to try to make the Vegas show. I may have to settle for some crappy seats, but I'd love to be there. My priority is the Dallas show, though. So, a lot depends upon how much I end up throwing out for those tix. Keep your fingers crossed for me!  653.gif

Would love to see you there...I'm hoping my tentative plans are going to hold together. biggrin.gif

Oh, my God! It would be so much fun if we could all make it there. 653.gif

(How long do you figure it takes to walk from Dallas to Vegas? laugh.gif )

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 3 2007, 02:29 PM)
If I can swing it (and it will take a hell of a lot of swinging!) I'm going to try to make the Vegas show. I may have to settle for some crappy seats, but I'd love to be there. My priority is the Dallas show, though. So, a lot depends upon how much I end up throwing out for those tix. Keep your fingers crossed for me!  653.gif

About half as long as it takes to walk from Alabama to Vegas. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 3 2007, 02:17 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 3 2007, 02:29 PM)

About half as long as it takes to walk from Alabama to Vegas. rofl3.gif

laugh.gif Well, meet me here and I'll pull you in the kid's wagon to Vegas.

Archived