2007 - 07/28 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Aug 25 2007, 06:45 PM)
When the last box opens and the lady screams as if falling into an abyss and you view whats inside the box, Far Cry and 2.gif appears, Hell? as a sliding green faced Lifeson points out moments earlier? The snakes on the screen before when Zepp was playing at break got clearer as the band approached. Those snakes, staring at them made my mind melt. 2.gif 1022.gif

yes.gif

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Aug 31 2007, 09:47 PM)
I think Going to California was the Zeppelin song and the sound of 2.gif's system got louder and eventually crushed Zeppelin. 1022.gif

I don't remember that. Do you know if there's a boot of the Vegas show yet?

Yes all four shows I seen the same thing happened. The Hollywood Bowl, Irvine, Las Vegas and Marysville. It was the concluding song of the intermission but it was'nt over it did a slow fade. It definitly was on purpose. 2.gif 1022.gif No one seemed to notice but with the lights still up, the screen went a yellowish green glow.That was the snakes starting to get clearer but it took a long time that and Zepp playing, then the lights go down and Zepp is still playing but 2.gif 's background sound, that sounded like a big rocket or a train in the distance or a big earthquake, completely oblitrated it. 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Aug 31 2007, 10:21 PM)
Yes all four shows I seen the same thing happened. The Hollywood Bowl, Irvine, Las Vegas and Marysville. It was the concluding song of the intermission but it was'nt over it did a slow fade. It definitly was on purpose. 2.gif 1022.gif No one seemed to notice but with the lights still up, the screen went a yellowish green glow.That was the snakes starting to get clearer but it took a long time that and Zepp playing, then the lights go down and Zepp is still playing but 2.gif 's background sound, that sounded like a big rocket or a train in the distance or a big earthquake, completely oblitrated it. 2.gif 1022.gif

Wow. Ok. Is there a boot for the Vegas show?

I hope so because you're going to need the whole show to see it and even then its not like being there, you won't really notice. Snakes and Arrows DVD in the future direct from the source? 2.gif 1022.gif

Archived