2007 - 07/28 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 11 2007, 12:41 AM)
I\'m there! Got Section L17, row L. Not amazing, but not bad. Pretty close to the stage on Alex\'s side. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You will be very happy with that seat. L17 is like the best section in the whole place as you are on Alex side, you can look down on the drum kit and you can see Geddy\'s hands as he plays the keys..

You will be amazed at how close you are to the stage from there. The seating charts do not do it justice!

trink38.gif

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Apr 11 2007, 03:46 PM)
I\'m there! Got Section L17, row L. Not amazing, but not bad. Pretty close to the stage on Alex\'s side.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You will be very happy with that seat. L17 is like the best section in the whole place as you are on Alex side, you can look down on the drum kit and you can see Geddy\'s hands as he plays the keys..

You will be amazed at how close you are to the stage from there. The seating charts do not do it justice!

trink38.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

That just happens to be MY section and row as well.

bncegrn.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 11 2007, 06:22 PM)
I\'m there! Got Section L17, row L. Not amazing, but not bad. Pretty close to the stage on Alex\'s side.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

trink38.gif

bncegrn.gif

Isn't your seat next to mine? biggrin.gif

And Midway, your confirmation of how good that section is just bought you a beer. trink39.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 11 2007, 07:48 PM)

trink38.gif

bncegrn.gif

And Midway, your confirmation of how good that section is just bought you a beer. trink39.gif

Why, I believe it is! Whaddya know? laugh.gif

Hey, I said they were good seats, too...do *I* get a beer too?

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 11 2007, 08:58 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 11 2007, 07:48 PM)

trink38.gif

bncegrn.gif

Why, I believe it is! Whaddya know? laugh.gif

Hey, I said they were good seats, too...do *I* get a beer too?

No beer for you! no.gif dazed025.gif

However, you DO get one of these: cosmo.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JRutsey @ Apr 11 2007, 09:58 PM)
Where is everyone going to meet up before the Vegas show?

Midway Hawker and Rush Revisited are organizing something as we speak. They'll let us all know soon enough.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 11 2007, 05:48 PM)

trink38.gif

bncegrn.gif

Geeee, now the pressure is on.. I hope my memory of that place is good!!

trink38.gif

Hey GG, remember the San Remo?? Well now it\'s a HOOTERS!!! common001.gif

We are looking at the Luxor this time around, but if for some reason that doesn\'t work out maybe I\'ll end up back at HOOTERS!

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Apr 12 2007, 04:21 PM)

We are looking at the Luxor this time around, but if for some reason that doesn\'t work out maybe I\'ll end up back at HOOTERS!

Yeah...I saw that. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Apr 12 2007, 03:21 PM)

Hooters.... $89 a night for 7/28.

tongue.gif

I was able to get a pair of Floor B row Q seats....I was also lucky enough to get a flight from Austin to Vegas from Friday-Monday staying downtown... $370 for RT and hotel!!! US Airways

I guess thats not too bad-- It should be a blast!! I look forward to meeting some great people and passing the evening with a drink and a friend..... The pre party should be a blast!!

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 12 2007, 09:08 PM)
QUOTE (Riv @ Apr 12 2007, 07:07 PM)
I'll be there for sure!

Are you kidding me?

Woo frickin' hoo!!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Damn straight!

Can't wait to meet you Riv! trink39.gif

trink39.gif

I'll be living a couple of hours away from there in a lovely high desert town called 29 Palms. It's near an equally esquisite desert paradise called Joshua Tree.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 12 2007, 09:26 PM)
Vegas is going to be too much fun.

Although, after checking air fares, walking there is looking better and better. eh.gif

United had the best fares for me from NY. Southwest would have been good had I booked a few weeks ago.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 12 2007, 07:28 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 12 2007, 09:26 PM)
Vegas is going to be too much fun.

Although, after checking air fares, walking there is looking better and better.  eh.gif

United had the best fares for me from NY. Southwest would have been good had I booked a few weeks ago.

I checked Southwest where a round trip would run about $400. Yikes! The other option is passes from my father-in-law who is retired from American. But, that means 6 a.m. flights there and back home. AND, on stand-by. It always sucks flying with passes. (Except for the super cheap part, of course! laugh.gif ) So, it looks like we'll be dragging ass to the airport at 4:30 a.m.

I am SO glad that I'm coming to Vegas...this is going to be AMAZING!

biggrin.gif

Archived