2007 - 07/25 - Irvine, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Jul 14 2007, 11:43 AM)
If you have Irvine (Meadows) pool seats, this development inspired by "The Professor" himself, will be of significant interest to you. 2.gif 1022.gif

yeah his parents will be there again! oh i killed it for you! doh.gif

This may occur at other California shows but Irvine almost 100% sure, I heard it from the person who will be working this project himself, oh yeah, Lighting and Tour Manager Howard Ungerleider is pissed off about Hollywood Bowl! 2.gif 1022.gif

My Irvine tickets arrived at the Downtown L.A. office, two 2nd row pit seats. I originally only wanted one seat and paid 1,440. They were able to get me those instaed at the same price. $720.00 for 2nd row pit at Irvine each. Lets see who should I bring... 2.gif 1022.gif

Just got home from the best f**king show at the best place to see 2.gif Irvine! I was two feet in front of center stage in front of the floor logo. I seen my friend who was summoned by Peart to do a special project for this particular show. He was right in front of me behind the barrier. 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Jul 26 2007, 01:44 AM)
Just got home from the best f**king show at the best place to see 2.gif Irvine! I was two feet in front of center stage in front of the floor logo.

i was right there, too, next to the guy with the turbin (FS2112). amazing seats yes.gif

Yeah, that dude was at Hollywood Bowl, and I tripped on him with one finger in the air tapping every beat at Peart the whole time, got a different move Sinbad? Oh yeah, wtf.gif was up with that m-effing license plate holding smelly behemoth? I wanted to grab that effing piece of metal. Peart even looked at her and moved his head quickly to the side as if to say get that m-effing thing the hell out of center stage ,we would use this footage but you just effed it up for everyone you complete dork. 2.gif 1022.gif

daveyt, was that the best performance or what? That blew away Hollywood Bowl. Seriously. Peart was so amazing, I liked that double stick twirl then turning the sticks downwards in a pose. On the white Gibson, I could see intricate details on the gold bridge. Did you see the guy taking pictures behind the barrier wearing glasses? He's the guy I work with. Andrew could'nt be there so Peart wanted him to shoot the Concert. Vegas! center stage bro. 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Jul 26 2007, 09:44 PM)
daveyt, was that the best performance or what? That blew away Hollywood Bowl. Seriously.

yeah the bowl was weird for me because it was the first time seeing rush again so i was like OK.

irvine was the best. the tailgate was awesome.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 27 2007, 06:13 PM)
daveyt, was that the best performance or what? That blew away Hollywood Bowl. Seriously.

yeah the bowl was weird for me because it was the first time seeing rush again so i was like OK.

unsure.gif

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Jul 29 2007, 05:07 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 27 2007, 06:13 PM)

unsure.gif

R U SERIOUS? those guys in the next parking row were arrested for tailgating it?

if that were me that would have been SAD! i did deal with the cops that night but it was like whateverz.

at least i saw a few songs and it was the best!

pokey.gif

Archived