42 replies to this topic

#21 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8219 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (jkt2112 @ Jul 3 2007, 10:16 PM)
QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Jul 3 2007, 06:26 PM)
One of the best things that you will witness and archive.  2.gif  1022.gif

I think that you are just trying to get more fans to the show...

What do you know that we don't?  

Tell me, don't show me!!!

Irvine is a b@tch to get to on a Wednesday.  But if I need to, I will...

yeah it was spinkling there last time, too. i always enjoy cutting into the traffic at the last second when i get off the freeway: there's always an opening. east coast skills i tell you.

this method works when getting into the venue cause there ain't no way i'm going to wait in live forever when there's mass tailgating to be done.

Sponsored Post

#22 jkt2112

jkt2112

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2564 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 7 2007, 03:21 PM)
QUOTE (jkt2112 @ Jul 3 2007, 10:16 PM)
QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Jul 3 2007, 06:26 PM)
One of the best things that you will witness and archive.  2.gif  1022.gif

I think that you are just trying to get more fans to the show...

What do you know that we don't?  

Tell me, don't show me!!!

Irvine is a b@tch to get to on a Wednesday.  But if I need to, I will...

yeah it was spinkling there last time, too. i always enjoy cutting into the traffic at the last second when i get off the freeway: there's always an opening. east coast skills i tell you.

this method works when getting into the venue cause there ain't no way i'm going to wait in live forever when there's mass tailgating to be done.

That was you???!!!  That really pissed me off...

(Actually, I probably right behind you doing the same thing. biggrin.gif )

#23 Midway Hawker

Midway Hawker

The Great Cornholio

• 5096 posts
  • Interests:Rush, Poker, Golf, Basketball, and Sarcasm

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:37 PM

Daveyt, where's the pre-show meet up???   I know there is a Dave & Busters right there in like an outdoor mall.  There is also a bar/restaurant where I stopped in last time...  

Where we gunna meet?  Or is it parking lot only?

#24 Rushman14

Rushman14

Mr. Hollywood

• Members *
  • 11064 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Jul 11 2007, 04:37 PM)
Daveyt, where's the pre-show meet up???   I know there is a Dave & Busters right there in like an outdoor mall.  There is also a bar/restaurant where I stopped in last time...  

Where we gunna meet?  Or is it parking lot only?

I think there's a Fox sports bar down the street. that could be a cool pre-hang.

#25 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8219 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:01 PM

parking lot for me. always.

#26 jkt2112

jkt2112

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2564 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:32 PM

Just found out that I got tics for Irvine.  I guess I will be busy Monday and Wednesday!!!

biggrin.gif  

#27 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8219 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (jkt2112 @ Jul 11 2007, 05:32 PM)
Just found out that I got tics for Irvine.  I guess I will be busy Monday and Wednesday!!!

biggrin.gif

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

#28 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Interests:Motocross, superbike races. Heavy Metal. Marvel comics. Art. Cooking. Hiking and fishing, music, women.

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:43 PM

If you have Irvine (Meadows) pool seats, this development inspired by "The Professor" himself, will be of significant interest to you. 2.gif  1022.gif  

#29 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8219 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Jul 14 2007, 11:43 AM)
If you have Irvine (Meadows) pool seats, this development inspired by "The Professor" himself, will be of significant interest to you. 2.gif  1022.gif

yeah his parents will be there again! oh i killed it for you!  doh.gif  

#30 LeaveMyThingAlone

LeaveMyThingAlone

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3091 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:42 PM

The Irvine Spectrum is right across the strees from the venue. It's an awesome place, it has 5 greats bars, including the Yardhouse. That's where I'll be before the show

#31 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Interests:Motocross, superbike races. Heavy Metal. Marvel comics. Art. Cooking. Hiking and fishing, music, women.

Posted 19 July 2007 - 02:20 AM

This may occur at other California shows but Irvine almost 100% sure, I heard it from the person who will be working this project himself, oh yeah, Lighting and Tour Manager Howard Ungerleider is pissed off about Hollywood Bowl! 2.gif  1022.gif  

#32 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:00 PM

Apparently, the lights for this Tour won't fit right, under the Hollwood  Bowl...  2.gif  1022.gif  

#33 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:34 PM

My Irvine tickets arrived at the Downtown L.A. office, two 2nd row pit seats. I originally only wanted one seat and paid 1,440. They were able to get me those instaed at the same price. $720.00 for 2nd row pit at Irvine each. Lets see who should I bring... 2.gif  1022.gif    

#34 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 03:44 AM

Just got home from the best f**king show at the best place to see 2.gif Irvine! I was two feet in front of center stage in front of the floor logo. I seen my friend who was summoned by Peart to do a special project for this particular show. He was right in front of me behind the barrier. 1022.gif  

#35 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8219 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Jul 26 2007, 01:44 AM)
Just got home from the best f**king show at the best place to see 2.gif Irvine! I was two feet in front of center stage in front of the floor logo.

i was right there, too, next to the guy with the turbin (FS2112). amazing seats yes.gif

#36 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:26 PM

Yeah, that dude was at Hollywood Bowl, and I tripped on him with one finger in the air tapping every beat at Peart the whole time, got a different move Sinbad? Oh yeah,  wtf.gif was up with that m-effing license plate holding smelly behemoth? I wanted to grab that effing piece of metal. Peart even looked at her and moved his head quickly to the side as if to say get that m-effing thing the hell out of center stage ,we would use this footage but you just effed it up for everyone you complete dork.  2.gif  1022.gif  

#37 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:44 PM

daveyt, was that the best performance or what? That blew away Hollywood Bowl. Seriously. Peart was so amazing, I liked that double stick twirl then turning the sticks downwards in a pose. On the white Gibson, I could see intricate details on the gold bridge. Did you see the guy taking pictures behind the barrier wearing glasses? He's the guy I work with. Andrew could'nt be there so Peart wanted him to shoot the Concert. Vegas! center stage bro.  2.gif  1022.gif  

#38 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:33 PM

The Jaco bass was killer, man. MN completely shredded. Peart only gets better.  2.gif  only gets better. 1022.gif  

#39 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8219 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Jul 26 2007, 09:44 PM)
daveyt, was that the best performance or what? That blew away Hollywood Bowl. Seriously.

yeah the bowl was weird for me because it was the first time seeing rush again so i was like OK.

irvine was the best. the tailgate was awesome.  

#40 Midway Hawker

Midway Hawker

The Great Cornholio

• 5096 posts
  • Interests:Rush, Poker, Golf, Basketball, and Sarcasm

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 27 2007, 06:13 PM)
QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Jul 26 2007, 09:44 PM)
daveyt, was that the best performance or what? That blew away Hollywood Bowl. Seriously.

yeah the bowl was weird for me because it was the first time seeing rush again so i was like OK.

irvine was the best. the tailgate was awesome.

unsure.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users