2007 - 07/20 - Seattle, WA - White River Ampitheatre

angry.gif I'm borde with picking my nose now.

unsure.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (I Get High On You @ Jun 16 2007, 12:35 AM)
I hear ya! And now that I know the setlist, I'm really getting crazy!  wacko.gif

I read it...my 12 year old daughter is going...so I wanted to get her "warmed up to it"...

However, it's the first time I've known the songs before, and I'm kinda wishing I didn't so I could really be suprised to hear Bangkok and Circumstances...but it will be nice anyway!

I've had really been warming her up to the idea that they would do part I,II and perhaps the finale of 2112...so ended that thought after reading the set list...I had her jumping in the living room screaming "HEY" during the song...I'm kinda bumed out about this...but I'm going to hear Witch Hunt again...and if you've ever read my signature, those lines never leave me!

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

With that...we have 29 days...WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Let's look at some tickets shall we??? biggrin.gif

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/JDL2112/Tickets.jpg

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 28 2007, 02:23 PM)
Nobody has suggested a meet-up location and time yet. I figure 5:00 pm is a good time. As far as location, some place in Auburn or Enumclaw would be my vote.

I have to wait till my husband gets off work and he gets ready for the show angry.gif Then we will fight Friday afternoon traffic all the way the f**k to Auburn angry.gif I hope we can get parking and get in. I really want to meet some of you peeps from the board here.

wacko.gif The stress is building now, I'm freaking on this whole issue of the shows.

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 30 2007, 10:00 PM)
Nobody has suggested a meet-up location and time yet. I figure 5:00 pm is a good time. As far as location, some place in Auburn or Enumclaw would be my vote.

I have to wait till my husband gets off work and he gets ready for the show angry.gif Then we will fight Friday afternoon traffic all the way the f**k to Auburn angry.gif I hope we can get parking and get in. I really want to meet some of you peeps from the board here.

wacko.gif The stress is building now, I'm freaking on this whole issue of the shows.

I guess tailgating is out? I've lived in NV the last 20 years & forget how restrictive the civilized world is. No open container laws here.

trink39.gif

dibs! =]

I'm so excited.

I'm Row 27. No idea what section though.

QUOTE (goose @ Jul 1 2007, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 30 2007, 10:00 PM)

I guess tailgating is out? I've lived in NV the last 20 years & forget how restrictive the civilized world is. No open container laws here.

trink39.gif

I'm pretty sure went can't crack open the bar in the parking lot! angry.gif

I think I tried that last time...can't remember... trink38.gif

17 days...UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Jay :-)

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 28 2007, 12:23 PM)

I don't actually get off work until 5...not that I live a great distance or anything...Ok...I live 5 miles away...so it will take me an hour or so that time of day...

How about right inside or outside the main entrance at 7ish? April has the idea of 7 outside the gate, and that works for me...

I'm going to take an 8x10 piece of paper and wherever we decide to meet, I'll write "TRF" on it...you'll know me! I'll be wearing a Rush shirt...LOLOLOL

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Jul 3 2007, 01:29 PM)

I don't actually get off work until 5...not that I live a great distance or anything...Ok...I live 5 miles away...so it will take me an hour or so that time of day...

How about right inside or outside the main entrance at 7ish? April has the idea of 7 outside the gate, and that works for me...

I'm going to take an 8x10 piece of paper and wherever we decide to meet, I'll write "TRF" on it...you'll know me! I'll be wearing a Rush shirt...LOLOLOL

I live in North Seattle so that time of day it will take me mabey 2 1/2 hours to get there. angry.gif stupid everyone moving to the NW!

Anyhoo, I cannot wait. 2.gif wub.gif

Haven't heard from goose yet sad.gif Anyone?

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jul 3 2007, 04:26 PM)

I live in North Seattle so that time of day it will take me mabey 2 1/2 hours to get there. angry.gif stupid everyone moving to the NW!

Not a peep from Goose here either...

Are you guys going to go straight down I-5 to 18, or try to wiggle your way though Kent to get off I-5 early? It might make a difference to get off 5 at like 188th and Orillla road, and go down into Kent and then drive out Auburn way...what does mapquest say? Otherwise, you might very well take 2.5 hours to drive 24 miles...don't want to miss you guys... sad.gif

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Jul 7 2007, 11:41 AM)

Are you guys going to go straight down I-5 to 18, or try to wiggle your way though Kent to get off I-5 early? It might make a difference to get off 5 at like 188th and Orillla road, and go down into Kent and then drive out Auburn way...what does mapquest say? Otherwise, you might very well take 2.5 hours to drive 24 miles...don't want to miss you guys... sad.gif

Hey all! I got your pm's and responded yesterday. The 7:oo plan sounds great. I'm coming in from the south - from Shelton - and will do my best to get there on time. I'm not driving, so I'll be dependent on them.

Less than two weeks now!

QUOTE (goose @ Jul 8 2007, 01:14 AM)

Hey all! I got your pm's and responded yesterday. The 7:oo plan sounds great. I'm coming in from the south - from Shelton - and will do my best to get there on time. I'm not driving, so I'll be dependent on them.

Less than two weeks now!

Goose!!!!

I was hoping you didn't go away...because as I recall, our seats are only about...3 away from each other!

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Jul 8 2007, 09:57 PM)

Less than two weeks now!

Goose!!!!

I was hoping you didn't go away...because as I recall, our seats are only about...3 away from each other!

Not sure exactly what my seats are. They're about 900 miles away right now. ohmy.gif

The guy I talk to regularly in WA keeps giving me conflicting info about the location of the seats, and hasn't been interested in actually remembering the section or row...not that it's a big deal, other than meeting up with y'all (So, yes, i guess it is a big deal angry.gif .... biggrin.gif ).

Regardless, this is gonna be awesome!

QUOTE (goose @ Jul 9 2007, 07:32 AM)

Less than two weeks now!

Goose!!!!

Not sure exactly what my seats are. They're about 900 miles away right now. ohmy.gif

The guy I talk to regularly in WA keeps giving me conflicting info about the location of the seats, and hasn't been interested in actually remembering the section or row...not that it's a big deal, other than meeting up with y'all (So, yes, i guess it is a big deal angry.gif .... biggrin.gif ).

unsure.gif You really think Orilla Rd. exit to Kent would be easier?

I'll mapquest it for sure and ohmy.gif Holy SHIT!!!!! A week and a freakin' half!!!

653.gif 1022.gif cheer.gif applaudit.gif trink39.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bumper.gif icon_alienjig.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jul 10 2007, 05:22 PM)

Less than two weeks now!

Goose!!!!

I'll mapquest it for sure and ohmy.gif Holy SHIT!!!!! A week and a freakin' half!!!

653.gif 1022.gif cheer.gif applaudit.gif trink39.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bumper.gif icon_alienjig.gif common001.gif

WE ARE DOWN TO SINGLE DIGIT DAYS!!!! 9 to go...UUUGGGGHHHH

You know...traffic just about stops right after Orillia road...that was my thought...see what mapquest says...then don't follow it...LOLOL

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Jul 11 2007, 01:52 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jul 10 2007, 05:22 PM)

Less than two weeks now!

Goose!!!!

WE ARE DOWN TO SINGLE DIGIT DAYS!!!! 9 to go...UUUGGGGHHHH

You know...traffic just about stops right after Orillia road...that was my thought...see what mapquest says...then don't follow it...LOLOL

rofl3.gif coolio! Hey I think I am going to be the banner girl for RushTourForum for Portland, mabey Seattle unsure.gif Can't wait to find out the dam dealio.

Hi all!

We'll be holding a sign that says "TRF" or something right along that line...here is what we look like!

8 short days!!!

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/JDL2112/JayandAnnalese.jpg

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Jul 12 2007, 03:20 PM)
Hi all!

We'll be holding a sign that says "TRF" or something right along that line...here is what we look like!

8 short days!!!

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/JDL2112/JayandAnnalese.jpg

ohmy.gif I WANT HER SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unsure.gif

laugh.gif Hey, my GOD!!! I am so stoked!!! wacko.gif

unsure.gif

*picks nose*

unsure.gif

2.gif wub.gif

6 DAYS!!! applaudit.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jul 12 2007, 10:39 PM)
QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Jul 12 2007, 03:20 PM)
Hi all!

8 short days!!!

]

ohmy.gif I WANT HER SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unsure.gif

laugh.gif Hey, my GOD!!! I am so stoked!!! wacko.gif

unsure.gif

*picks nose*

unsure.gif

2.gif wub.gif

She could have had any shirt she wanted for her first show...and she stood up at the computer and pointed at that one and never waivered from her choice...

Once I got it in, I thought it was WAY TOO SMALL...but I'm an old fart from the 70's and 80's...she assured me that everyone wears clothes that small these days...

To which my reply was..."Don't wash it..." biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Jul 14 2007, 11:30 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jul 14 2007, 10:07 AM)
6 DAYS!!! applaudit.gif  653.gif

yes.gif 2.gif yes.gif 2.gif yes.gif 2.gif yes.gif 2.gif

5 DAYS!!! common001.gif 653.gif applaudit.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jul 15 2007, 10:16 AM)
QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Jul 14 2007, 11:30 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jul 14 2007, 10:07 AM)
6 DAYS!!! applaudit.gif  653.gif

yes.gif 2.gif yes.gif 2.gif yes.gif 2.gif yes.gif 2.gif

5 DAYS!!! common001.gif 653.gif applaudit.gif trink39.gif

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/JDL2112/Gifs/jumping0045.gif http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/JDL2112/Gifs/jumping0045.gif

Archived