2007 - 07/20 - Seattle, WA - White River Ampitheatre

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#41 JDL2112

JDL2112

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1764 posts
  • Interests:Rush RUSH rush...no matter how you write it...they are it!!!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:34 PM

Hello Auburn Rush viewers!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm ready for this show to play now...I can't remember the last time I was actually standing in front of a calender and yelling at it to HURRY UP!

With that...I look forward to meeting with you all!

Jay :-)

Sponsored Post

#42 I Get High On You

I Get High On You

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:Contemplating my confusing connection with the cosmos contained within the context of my cranial conclusions.

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 11 2007, 11:34 AM)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm ready for this show to play now...I can't remember the last time I was actually standing in front of a calender and yelling at it to HURRY UP!

Hang in there!  cool.gif  

#43 JDL2112

JDL2112

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1764 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (I Get High On You @ May 12 2007, 09:06 AM)
QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 11 2007, 11:34 AM)

Hang in there!  cool.gif

In all the years...with all the shows...

For some reason this one is really crawling along...but it could be because I'm really digging S&A a lot!

#44 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts
  • Interests:Cosmic hopscotching, tripping over my own feet, 'foot in mouth' and other tactful exercises to no avail, my daughter is kick ass, all my pets are kick ass, British Comedy is kick ass, Sci-Fi is kick ass and of course Music duh.

Not of interest: Chodes!

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:19 PM

angry.gif Twiddeling my thumbs is very boring. smile.gif Bashing my head against the wall is passing time nicely yes.gif

wacko.gif the anxiety, .......building 062802puke_prv.gif  

#45 JDL2112

JDL2112

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1764 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 14 2007, 04:19 PM)
angry.gif Twiddeling my thumbs is very boring. smile.gif Bashing my head against the wall is passing time nicely yes.gif

wacko.gif the anxiety, .......building 062802puke_prv.gif

I'm feeling all your pain!!!!!

Keep thinking "Epic" "Xanadu"

I'll keep in my mind!!!

Edited by JDL2112, 19 May 2007 - 12:38 AM.

#46 Lifeson_Fan

Lifeson_Fan

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:50 PM

just bought tickets for this show. it will be a bit of a road trip for me, i live on Vancouver island (anyone know why they aren't coming to Vanocuver or Victoria?). sitting in section 5 row 15. so excited, this will be first time seeing Rush live. July 20th can't come soon enough.

#47 TheFountaineer

TheFountaineer

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:02 PM

Hello fellow Rush fans...let me introduce myself...

I've been a Rush fan since the mid eighties but have only managed to see them live 4 times...Presto, RTB, T4E and VT. Unfortunately they skipped Vancouver on the R30 tour, which I was pretty choked about. I decided this time I was not gonna miss out again, so I bought a single ticket. Unfortunately, all my friends like garbage music (punk and rap) so I am making this trip ala Han Solo. (without the Wookie)

So, my question is... if there is anyone who would like to split the travel cost from Vancouver I would consider it, provided you are relatively sane. I don't think I have a reason to fear Rush fans right? haha

If there is nobody here willing to do that...does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks...

ps. Caress of Steel is heinously underrated. If they ever played The Fountain of Lamneth live, I would not need a ride home because I would spontaneously cumbust after the show.  tongue.gif  

#48 TheFountaineer

TheFountaineer

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:36 PM

doh.gif

If you have a spare seat and can pick me up in Van I'll pay $50 for gas...

Or I can drive if you pitch in...

Maybe I should try Craigslist...  062802puke_prv.gif  

#49 JDL2112

JDL2112

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1764 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:45 AM

This date is not coming fast enough!!!!!

Just needed to vent...thanks for listening!

#50 I Get High On You

I Get High On You

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:Contemplating my confusing connection with the cosmos contained within the context of my cranial conclusions.

Posted 16 June 2007 - 02:35 AM

I hear ya! And now that I know the setlist, I'm really getting crazy!  wacko.gif  

#51 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts
  • Interests:Cosmic hopscotching, tripping over my own feet, 'foot in mouth' and other tactful exercises to no avail, my daughter is kick ass, all my pets are kick ass, British Comedy is kick ass, Sci-Fi is kick ass and of course Music duh.

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:20 PM

angry.gif I'm borde with picking my nose now.

unsure.gif  

#52 JDL2112

JDL2112

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1764 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (I Get High On You @ Jun 16 2007, 12:35 AM)
I hear ya! And now that I know the setlist, I'm really getting crazy!  wacko.gif

I read it...my 12 year old daughter is going...so I wanted to get her "warmed up to it"...

However, it's the first time I've known the songs before, and I'm kinda wishing I didn't so I could really be suprised to hear Bangkok and Circumstances...but it will be nice anyway!

I've had really been warming her up to the idea that they would do part I,II and perhaps the finale of 2112...so ended that thought after reading the set list...I had her jumping in the living room screaming "HEY" during the song...I'm kinda bumed out about this...but I'm going to hear Witch Hunt again...and if you've ever read my signature, those lines never leave me!

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

With that...we have 29 days...WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Let's look at some tickets shall we???  biggrin.gif

user posted image

#53 Arndrake

Arndrake

That Darn Dragon

• Members
  • 3772 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 02:23 PM

Nobody has suggested a meet-up location and time yet. I figure 5:00 pm is a good time. As far as location, some place in Auburn or Enumclaw would be my vote.

#54 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 53733 posts
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:35 PM

Just found out my seats for this gig - 3rd Row! I got hooked up!

#55 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 28 2007, 02:23 PM)
Nobody has suggested a meet-up location and time yet. I figure 5:00 pm is a good time. As far as location, some place in Auburn or Enumclaw would be my vote.

I have to wait till my husband gets off work and he gets ready for the show angry.gif Then we will fight Friday afternoon traffic all the way the f**k to Auburn angry.gif I hope we can get parking and get in. I really want to meet some of you peeps from the board here.
wacko.gif The stress is building now, I'm freaking on this whole issue of the shows.

#56 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 53733 posts
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 30 2007, 10:00 PM)

I have to wait till my husband gets off work and he gets ready for the show angry.gif Then we will fight Friday afternoon traffic all the way the f**k to Auburn angry.gif I hope we can get parking and get in. I really want to meet some of you peeps from the board here.
wacko.gif The stress is building now, I'm freaking on this whole issue of the shows.

I guess tailgating is out? I've lived in NV the last 20 years & forget how restrictive the civilized world is. No open container laws here.

trink39.gif  

#57 searchingforxanadu

searchingforxanadu

The Seeker

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:Rush. Music. the Middle East. Cheerleading. and real sports like basketball, baseball and soccer. Writing, taking long baths, worrying about my weight and looks, and being needlessly moody. Shopping. Dancing and singing to my favorite songs and pretending I'm in a music video. In other words, my interest is in being a teenage girl.

Posted 02 July 2007 - 02:03 AM

dibs!  =]

I'm so excited.

I'm Row 27.  No idea what section though.

#58 JDL2112

JDL2112

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1764 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (goose @ Jul 1 2007, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 30 2007, 10:00 PM)

I guess tailgating is out? I've lived in NV the last 20 years & forget how restrictive the civilized world is. No open container laws here.

trink39.gif

I'm pretty sure went can't crack open the bar in the parking lot!  angry.gif

I think I tried that last time...can't remember... trink38.gif

17 days...UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

#59 JDL2112

JDL2112

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1764 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 28 2007, 12:23 PM)

I don't actually get off work until 5...not that I live a great distance or anything...Ok...I live 5 miles away...so it will take me an hour or so that time of day...

How about right inside or outside the main entrance at 7ish?  April has the idea of 7 outside the gate, and that works for me...

I'm going to take an 8x10 piece of paper and wherever we decide to meet, I'll write "TRF" on it...you'll know me!  I'll be wearing a Rush shirt...LOLOLOL

#60 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Jul 3 2007, 01:29 PM)
QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 28 2007, 12:23 PM)

I don't actually get off work until 5...not that I live a great distance or anything...Ok...I live 5 miles away...so it will take me an hour or so that time of day...

How about right inside or outside the main entrance at 7ish?  April has the idea of 7 outside the gate, and that works for me...

I'm going to take an 8x10 piece of paper and wherever we decide to meet, I'll write "TRF" on it...you'll know me!  I'll be wearing a Rush shirt...LOLOLOL

I live in North Seattle so that time of day it will take me mabey 2 1/2 hours to get there. angry.gif stupid everyone moving to the NW!
Anyhoo, I cannot wait.  2.gif  wub.gif
Haven't heard from goose yet sad.gif Anyone?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users