2007 - 07/20 - Seattle, WA - White River Ampitheatre

laugh.gif I'm going to be at both Seattle and Portland as well. I had to work through all the 1st level presales so by the time I got home I got sec. 202 5th row back. I think that is cool so I can see over your dam heads!!! 1022.gif trink39.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Lady April @ Mar 31 2007, 07:33 PM)
laugh.gif I'm going to be at both Seattle and Portland as well. I had to work through all the 1st level presales so by the time I got home I got sec. 202 5th row back. I think that is cool so I can see over your dam heads!!! 1022.gif trink39.gif

Welcome to the club! We'll just get down off our seats so you can see the show!! biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, due to a late start today, my boss could not get the box seat tickets. She said she got six seats in section 201 row 14. Not really what I was hoping for.

Oh well, guess I'll get a view of the whole show one night and a close up view the next.

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Apr 1 2007, 06:47 AM)
Unfortunately, due to a late start today, my boss could not get the box seat tickets. She said she got six seats in section 201 row 14. Not really what I was hoping for.

Oh well, guess I'll get a view of the whole show one night and a close up view the next.

laugh.gif Hey dude, We'll be almost next to ya, I'll wave at ya in 201 aboot 14th row!!!!! bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Mar 31 2007, 11:32 PM)
laugh.gif I'm going to be at both Seattle and Portland as well. I had to work through all the 1st level presales so by the time I got home I got sec. 202 5th row back. I think  that is cool so I can see over your dam heads!!! 1022.gif  trink39.gif

Welcome to the club! We'll just get down off our seats so you can see the show!! biggrin.gif

tongue.gif You won't need to get down off your chairs no.gif This will be an oh-so-sweet show! yes.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Apr 1 2007, 03:04 PM)
laugh.gif I'm going to be at both Seattle and Portland as well. I had to work through all the 1st level presales so by the time I got home I got sec. 202 5th row back. I think  that is cool so I can see over your dam heads!!! 1022.gif  trink39.gif

tongue.gif You won't need to get down off your chairs no.gif This will be an oh-so-sweet show! yes.gif

We'll all be the ones on the chairs...it'll be easy to see all of us!

This album and concert can't come fast enough!!!!!! 2.gif fists crying.gif

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Apr 1 2007, 04:47 AM)

Sorry to hear that...but it'll be great anyway!

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Apr 6 2007, 08:10 PM)

laugh.gif No kidding. This would also be a good place to put put a smiley picking his nose.

unsure.gif

unsure.gif waiting sucks.

QUOTE (Lady April @ Apr 6 2007, 06:38 PM)
QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Apr 6 2007, 08:10 PM)

laugh.gif No kidding. This would also be a good place to put put a smiley picking his nose.

unsure.gif

unsure.gif waiting sucks.

This is the concert date poking at me everytime I want it to come faster!!!! pokey.gif Then I fists crying.gif

Thanks for the PM!

Plan to be there. I am coming from NW Montana AND riding with someone else AND buying my tickets late...If I have trouble making it happen I'll try some networking here to make it a go. I can count on my fellow Rush fans, right? xoxoxoxoxo

QUOTE (Goobertastic @ Apr 13 2007, 09:31 PM)
Plan to be there. I am coming from NW Montana AND riding with someone else AND buying my tickets late...If I have trouble making it happen I'll try some networking here to make it a go. I can count on my fellow Rush fans, right? xoxoxoxoxo

Depends if the picture in your avatar is really you.

QUOTE (rush999 @ Mar 31 2007, 12:50 AM)
i am buying tickets sat.10.00am,im hoping to get good seats.im coming from B.C in the okanagan valley,7-8 hour drive.im not very impressed they are not coming to vancouver this time.they missed vancouver on the last tour R30.
o well it will be a nice road trip.

I'm in Northern Nevada now, but spend a lot of summertime in the Okanogan Valley as my in-laws farm there. See you at the show!

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Apr 14 2007, 04:19 AM)

Nice to know you're truly chivalrous. rofl3.gif I'll know you by the Charm oozing out of you.

ANYWAY, I'm game to meet others, it looks like I'll be able to get there with no problems.

QUOTE (Goobertastic @ Apr 15 2007, 03:21 PM)
QUOTE (Arndrake @ Apr 14 2007, 04:19 AM)

Nice to know you're truly chivalrous. rofl3.gif I'll know you by the Charm oozing out of you.

Hey, of course I'm chivalrous. Just ask any of the ladies here.

Hello Auburn Rush viewers!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm ready for this show to play now...I can't remember the last time I was actually standing in front of a calender and yelling at it to HURRY UP!

With that...I look forward to meeting with you all!

Jay :-)

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 11 2007, 11:34 AM)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm ready for this show to play now...I can't remember the last time I was actually standing in front of a calender and yelling at it to HURRY UP!

Hang in there! cool.gif

QUOTE (I Get High On You @ May 12 2007, 09:06 AM)
QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 11 2007, 11:34 AM)

Hang in there! cool.gif

In all the years...with all the shows...

For some reason this one is really crawling along...but it could be because I'm really digging S&A a lot!

angry.gif Twiddeling my thumbs is very boring. smile.gif Bashing my head against the wall is passing time nicely yes.gif

wacko.gif the anxiety, .......building 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 14 2007, 04:19 PM)
angry.gif Twiddeling my thumbs is very boring. smile.gif Bashing my head against the wall is passing time nicely yes.gif

wacko.gif the anxiety, .......building 062802puke_prv.gif

I'm feeling all your pain!!!!!

Keep thinking "Epic" "Xanadu"

I'll keep in my mind!!!

just bought tickets for this show. it will be a bit of a road trip for me, i live on Vancouver island (anyone know why they aren't coming to Vanocuver or Victoria?). sitting in section 5 row 15. so excited, this will be first time seeing Rush live. July 20th can't come soon enough.

Hello fellow Rush fans...let me introduce myself...

I've been a Rush fan since the mid eighties but have only managed to see them live 4 times...Presto, RTB, T4E and VT. Unfortunately they skipped Vancouver on the R30 tour, which I was pretty choked about. I decided this time I was not gonna miss out again, so I bought a single ticket. Unfortunately, all my friends like garbage music (punk and rap) so I am making this trip ala Han Solo. (without the Wookie)

So, my question is... if there is anyone who would like to split the travel cost from Vancouver I would consider it, provided you are relatively sane. I don't think I have a reason to fear Rush fans right? haha

If there is nobody here willing to do that...does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks...

ps. Caress of Steel is heinously underrated. If they ever played The Fountain of Lamneth live, I would not need a ride home because I would spontaneously cumbust after the show. tongue.gif

Archived