2007 - 07/20 - Seattle, WA - White River Ampitheatre

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#21 JDL2112

JDL2112

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1764 posts
  • Interests:Rush RUSH rush...no matter how you write it...they are it!!!

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Barchetta82 @ Mar 29 2007, 02:28 PM)
QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Mar 27 2007, 12:44 PM)
QUOTE (shine @ Mar 27 2007, 10:40 AM)
I got mine! Sec. 105, row 12, seats 3and4!!! Much better than R30.

Shine...you are not going to believe this!!

I am...

Sec 105  Row 12  Seats 9 and 10

Wow...that's unreal!

I'm in sec 105 too!!! Can't remember what row, though. We should be on Alex's side, right? Has anyone sat in that section before that could comment on the view?

As far as White River goes, IMO, it's not the best. There are farms surrounding it, and during R30, there was a powerful smell of manure drifting through. I much prefer the Gorge, but I'm not complaiing! I get to see my all-time favorite band again!

Yup...we're on the side with Alex!

Last time I saw them there, I was in the 2nd row, so I never got back to look, but we won't have any issues seeing them...it's close enough!  I wanted to sit back a bit this time to see everything!

As time gets closer, we'll see where we can meet up!  I'll have my 12 year old daughter with me, so I won't be able to go to some bar, but anything else would be just fine!  biggrin.gif  

Sponsored Post

#22 JDL2112

JDL2112

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1764 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (I Get High On You @ Mar 27 2007, 10:23 PM)
I can't wait! This date is perfect, seeing as I'll be out of town the 2 weeks before and the week after. I'm so lucky! It'll be my first RUSH concert! I'm so psyched!  2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif

Wow...you're first Rush concert!

You'll never forget it!  We'll try to get everyone together before and shake hands!

2.gif  

#23 rush999

rush999

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 12:50 AM

i am buying tickets sat.10.00am,im hoping to get good seats.im coming from B.C in the okanagan valley,7-8 hour drive.im not very impressed they are not coming to vancouver this time.they missed vancouver on the last tour R30.
o well it will be a nice road trip.

#24 Retrospective

Retrospective

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • Interests:I am a dreamer and a poet. I like music also.
    Lighting and Sound Design student at Boston University.
    Married to Steven Wilson.

Posted 31 March 2007 - 09:03 AM

I'm trying to hit the Seattle show but I'd have to fly in from waaay up in the tip of Michigan because I vacation there every summer!

It'll be worth the effort though, I sure hope.  biggrin.gif

Hopefully I'll see you guys there.  2.gif  trink39.gif  

#25 JDL2112

JDL2112

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1764 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (Retrospective @ Mar 31 2007, 07:03 AM)
I'm trying to hit the Seattle show but I'd have to fly in from waaay up in the tip of Michigan because I vacation there every summer!

It'll be worth the effort though, I sure hope.  biggrin.gif

Hopefully I'll see you guys there.  2.gif  trink39.gif

I hope we do too!  Fly safe!

2.gif  2.gif  

#26 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts
  • Interests:Cosmic hopscotching, tripping over my own feet, 'foot in mouth' and other tactful exercises to no avail, my daughter is kick ass, all my pets are kick ass, British Comedy is kick ass, Sci-Fi is kick ass and of course Music duh.

Not of interest: Chodes!

Posted 31 March 2007 - 09:33 PM

laugh.gif I'm going to be at both Seattle and Portland as well. I had to work through all the 1st level presales so by the time I got home I got sec. 202 5th row back. I think  that is cool so I can see over your dam heads!!! 1022.gif  trink39.gif  

#27 JDL2112

JDL2112

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1764 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (Lady April @ Mar 31 2007, 07:33 PM)
laugh.gif I'm going to be at both Seattle and Portland as well. I had to work through all the 1st level presales so by the time I got home I got sec. 202 5th row back. I think  that is cool so I can see over your dam heads!!! 1022.gif  trink39.gif

Welcome to the club!  We'll just get down off our seats so you can see the show!!   biggrin.gif  

#28 Arndrake

Arndrake

That Darn Dragon

• Members
  • 3772 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:47 AM

Unfortunately, due to a late start today, my boss could not get the box seat tickets. She said she got six seats in section 201 row 14. Not really what I was hoping for.

Oh well, guess I'll get a view of the whole show one night and a close up view the next.  

#29 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts
  • Interests:Cosmic hopscotching, tripping over my own feet, 'foot in mouth' and other tactful exercises to no avail, my daughter is kick ass, all my pets are kick ass, British Comedy is kick ass, Sci-Fi is kick ass and of course Music duh.

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Apr 1 2007, 06:47 AM)
Unfortunately, due to a late start today, my boss could not get the box seat tickets. She said she got six seats in section 201 row 14. Not really what I was hoping for.

Oh well, guess I'll get a view of the whole show one night and a close up view the next.

laugh.gif Hey dude, We'll be almost next to ya, I'll wave at ya in 201 aboot 14th row!!!!! bekloppt.gif

#30 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Mar 31 2007, 11:32 PM)
laugh.gif I'm going to be at both Seattle and Portland as well. I had to work through all the 1st level presales so by the time I got home I got sec. 202 5th row back. I think  that is cool so I can see over your dam heads!!! 1022.gif  trink39.gif

Welcome to the club!  We'll just get down off our seats so you can see the show!!   biggrin.gif

tongue.gif You won't need to get down off your chairs no.gif  This will be an oh-so-sweet show! yes.gif  

#31 JDL2112

JDL2112

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1764 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Lady April @ Apr 1 2007, 03:04 PM)
laugh.gif I'm going to be at both Seattle and Portland as well. I had to work through all the 1st level presales so by the time I got home I got sec. 202 5th row back. I think  that is cool so I can see over your dam heads!!! 1022.gif  trink39.gif

tongue.gif You won't need to get down off your chairs no.gif  This will be an oh-so-sweet show! yes.gif

We'll all be the ones on the chairs...it'll be easy to see all of us!

This album and concert can't come fast enough!!!!!! 2.gif  fists crying.gif  

#32 JDL2112

JDL2112

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1764 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Apr 1 2007, 04:47 AM)

Sorry to hear that...but it'll be great anyway!

#33 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Apr 6 2007, 08:10 PM)

laugh.gif No kidding. This would also be a good place to put put a smiley picking his nose.
unsure.gif

unsure.gif waiting sucks.

#34 JDL2112

JDL2112

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1764 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Lady April @ Apr 6 2007, 06:38 PM)
QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Apr 6 2007, 08:10 PM)

laugh.gif No kidding. This would also be a good place to put put a smiley picking his nose.
unsure.gif

unsure.gif waiting sucks.

This is the concert date poking at me everytime I want it to come faster!!!!   pokey.gif Then I  fists crying.gif

Thanks for the PM!

#35 Goobertastic

Goobertastic

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:31 PM

Plan to be there. I am coming from NW Montana AND riding with someone else AND buying my tickets late...If I have trouble making it happen I'll try some networking here to make it a go. I can count on my fellow Rush fans, right? xoxoxoxoxo

#36 Arndrake

Arndrake

That Darn Dragon

• Members
  • 3772 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (Goobertastic @ Apr 13 2007, 09:31 PM)
Plan to be there. I am coming from NW Montana AND riding with someone else AND buying my tickets late...If I have trouble making it happen I'll try some networking here to make it a go. I can count on my fellow Rush fans, right? xoxoxoxoxo

Depends if the picture in your avatar is really you.

#37 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 53801 posts
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 15 April 2007 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (rush999 @ Mar 31 2007, 12:50 AM)
i am buying tickets sat.10.00am,im hoping to get good seats.im coming from B.C in the okanagan valley,7-8 hour drive.im not very impressed they are not coming to vancouver this time.they missed vancouver on the last tour R30.
o well it will be a nice road trip.

I'm in Northern Nevada now, but spend a lot of summertime in the Okanogan Valley as my in-laws farm there. See you at the show!

#38 Goobertastic

Goobertastic

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Apr 14 2007, 04:19 AM)

Nice to know you're truly chivalrous.  rofl3.gif I'll know you by the Charm oozing out of you.

ANYWAY, I'm game to meet others, it looks like I'll be able to get there with no problems.  

#39 Arndrake

Arndrake

That Darn Dragon

• Members
  • 3772 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (Goobertastic @ Apr 15 2007, 03:21 PM)
QUOTE (Arndrake @ Apr 14 2007, 04:19 AM)

Nice to know you're truly chivalrous.  rofl3.gif I'll know you by the Charm oozing out of you.

Hey, of course I'm chivalrous. Just ask any of the ladies here.

#40 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 53801 posts
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 20 April 2007 - 05:35 PM

So, my connection at the Rez came through for the show. Got Row 7 tix!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users