2007 - 07/08 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (owlswing @ Apr 6 2007, 02:38 PM)
cheer.gif common001.gif cheer.gif common001.gif

Tickets are in hand!!!!! yes.gif

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Apr 6 2007, 10:05 PM)
cheer.gif  common001.gif  cheer.gif  common001.gif

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

Just 3 months to go!!!

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Apr 9 2007, 06:50 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Apr 6 2007, 10:05 PM)
cheer.gif  common001.gif  cheer.gif  common001.gif

Just 3 months to go!!!

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

my ticket is sitting on my desk!!!!

not long now!!!

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Apr 9 2007, 08:10 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 9 2007, 07:56 PM)
bncegrn.gif

I can't WAIT to meet you guys! biggrin.gif

goodpost.gif yes.gif yes.gif

THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!

bncegrn.gif cheer.gif common001.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif cheer.gif common001.gif 1022.gif

Hi,

have You got some information regarding ticket sales? I'm planning to buy my ticket at the day of the show, are there any chances of getting a good seat at a good price so late? (If not I'll hit the lawn smile.gif )

Btw I'm a complete stranger to NY/NJ area(I'll visit USA for the very first time as Student Exchange Visitor), so can anyone give me some advice how to get from Staten Island to PNC,please ? I can only use public transportation, since I haven't got a car and I can't afford renting one.

QUOTE (Karbownik @ Jun 17 2007, 07:58 AM)
Hi,
have You got some information regarding ticket sales? I'm planning to buy my ticket at the day of the show, are there any chances of getting a good seat at a good price so late? (If not I'll hit the lawn smile.gif )
Btw I'm a complete stranger to NY/NJ area(I'll visit USA for the very first time as Student Exchange Visitor), so can anyone give me some advice how to get from Staten Island to PNC,please ? I can only use public transportation, since I haven't got a car and I can't afford renting one.

You're most likely going to be hitting the lawn man. there isn't that many seats in that place and they always sell fairly quickly, even for a band as old as Rush. I'd be shocked if there were any seats left at this point, no less on the day of the show.

QUOTE (Karbownik @ Jun 17 2007, 07:58 AM)
Hi,

I cant help you with the ticket question, but if it helps I have heard many stories about people getting lucky at the ticket window (Will Call) and getting great seats right before the show.

As for the transportation, the PNC Bank Arts center is approximately an hour ride / drive from Staten Island. You can check bus schedules online - but you will probably have the most success if you travel from New York City's Port Authority to the PNC Bank Arts center, as Academy Bus has a regular route between Port Authority and PNC. Click Here and search for PNC.

The ride is pretty straightforward, straight down the Garden State Parkway South to Exit 116.

Good luck and hope you get your tickets. By the way, there are available seats on broker sites for about $50 - $100 markup.

Whoa! Only 20 days left till this show! icon_alienjig.gif

Time for another selfish "this is MY next show so we should do a countdown" countdown.

laugh.gif

I am so bummed that I can't attend this show! I live just a few minutes from PNC, but I'm going to be out of town that weekend. I had to settle for tickets to the Jones Beach show. I also managed to get floor seats to the show at MSG, so I guess I can't complain. I just love the atmosphere at PNC. The tailgating parties are legendary.

By the way, just a heads up for those of you who are underage or looking to engage in illicit activities at PNC, there is an increased plainclothes police presence this year due to a few incidents that occurred last year and earlier this year with underage drinkers. They're specifically targeting shows that attract a younger audience, and I'm sure the Rush show isn't in their sights. But, be careful anyway.

The last time I was at PNC, I didnt try to bring a camera in. This time, I want to. Anyone know if this venue is ok with cameras? I guess my question is, "Will they strip search or confiscate if they see me taking pics?"

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 18 2007, 11:20 AM)
Whoa!  Only 20 days left till this show!  icon_alienjig.gif

Time for another selfish "this is MY next show so we should do a countdown" countdown. 

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

I can't wait for this one either!!!

It will be the third one I will attend

this tour with alot of great people!!!

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jun 18 2007, 05:57 PM)

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif

holy shit!

only 20 more days?

damn....

time is FLYIN by...

i better get busy....

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jun 18 2007, 11:53 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jun 18 2007, 05:57 PM)

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif

holy shit!

only 20 more days?

damn....

time is FLYIN by...

i better get busy....

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

653.gif 653.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif common001.gif common001.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

...oh...I better get busy too...

Hey, are any of you going to the Jones Beach show or the MSG show? I keep reading about all the meet ups, and I feel like I'm missing out!

QUOTE (Natch @ Jun 19 2007, 03:02 PM)
Hey, are any of you going to the Jones Beach show or the MSG show? I keep reading about all the meet ups, and I feel like I'm missing out!

I'm not... fists crying.gif

But there are threads for those shows...you should be able to find a meet up. yes.gif

Just got tix for MSG so I will be going to that show in addition to PNC. MSG shows usually draw a crowd at Mustang Sally's or other watering holes near The Garden.

We intend to start a pub crawl at 4pm up towards MSG

Archived