2007 - 07/06 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 hartmanm

hartmanm

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:My family (wife and three kids) ,my dog LIMBO, my music (I'm in a local cover band), and my Softail Custom.

Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (LaVillaRush @ Jun 30 2007, 05:59 PM)
ONLY 6 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me if you can see anything out in the lawn?

PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

i just saw jimmy buffett from the lawn
there are plenty of screens and speakers to see and hear the show
i bet the lasers look really cool from that far away.  i stood right in front of the #10 at the back wall
just don't get behind the pillars for the building, then you cant see the stage
love to meet up with somebody, but the neighborhood id terrible.  maybe a beer inside in the concourse
let me know. 2.gif  

Sponsored Post

#42 hartmanm

hartmanm

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:My family (wife and three kids) ,my dog LIMBO, my music (I'm in a local cover band), and my Softail Custom.

Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (Lauriej @ Jul 2 2007, 09:06 PM)
Does anyone know what kind of food they have at this venue? Do they have a restaurant there or do they just have hamburgers/pizza/hot dogs (fast food etc.) there?  (Hubby and I were going to go out to eat before the show, but we won't have time to now...so we need to eat there.)

better eat before you come to the venue.  neighborhood sux.  inside is basically just burgers, dogs and pretzels.  soda , water and beer too.  love to get a beer with ya
i'll be in row 5 wearin my trf shirt. find me and say hello
2.gif

Edited by hartmanm, 02 July 2007 - 11:05 PM.

#43 exiled yorkie

exiled yorkie

The Seeker

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 10:49 AM

see ya from pit row 3, I'll have my  union jack flag and my rtb 92 european tour shirt on. Im not hard to miss, lol

#44 UserNoLongerAMember

UserNoLongerAMember

The Seeker

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (hartmanm @ Jul 3 2007, 12:04 AM)
Does anyone know what kind of food they have at this venue? Do they have a restaurant there or do they just have hamburgers/pizza/hot dogs (fast food etc.) there?  (Hubby and I were going to go out to eat before the show, but we won't have time to now...so we need to eat there.)

better eat before you come to the venue.  neighborhood sux.  inside is basically just burgers, dogs and pretzels.  soda , water and beer too.  love to get a beer with ya
2.gif

Thanks for the info.  Yea, we want to go out to eat before, but due to time constraints, we can't...have to eat there now.  We are in sec. 100 row m. I'll be wearing a Rush pink tank top.  What section are you in?? I'll  try and look for you and will say hi if we see ya.  

Only 3 nore days now!! 2.gif  trink39.gif  

#45 LaVillaRush

LaVillaRush

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:I love playing the bass. Geddy Lee is my inspiration, and I'm in awe when I hear him.

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:33 PM

When do the Gates open? I'll probably be there at 3pm. And is there gonna be any tailgating?  

3 MORE DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  

#46 Mills1988

Mills1988

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (LaVillaRush @ Jul 3 2007, 05:33 PM)
When do the Gates open? I'll probably be there at 3pm. And is there gonna be any tailgating?  

3 MORE DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Hell yes! we will be tailgating! I will be there with 10 others and we will have a large van. We will get there around 4:oo  Hope to see you all there.  

#47 hartmanm

hartmanm

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (Lauriej @ Jul 3 2007, 12:14 PM)
QUOTE (hartmanm @ Jul 3 2007, 12:04 AM)

2.gif

Thanks for the info.  Yea, we want to go out to eat before, but due to time constraints, we can't...have to eat there now.  We are in sec. 100 row m. I'll be wearing a Rush pink tank top.  What section are you in?? I'll  try and look for you and will say hi if we see ya.  

Only 3 nore days now!! 2.gif  trink39.gif

i'm in the pit row 5
right in the middle. hope to see you there.  i'll be wearin my trf snakes and arrows shirt.  sportin my awesome rush tattoo and freakin out with my wife
i'll look for you  2.gif  

#48 UserNoLongerAMember

UserNoLongerAMember

The Seeker

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 09:32 AM

Only 2 more days now!!!

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

cheer.gif  cheer.gif GeddyFinal.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif

yes.gif  yes.gif  yes.gif  yes.gif  yes.gif  yes.gif

#49 brendan65

brendan65

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 09:56 AM

Coming down from eastern LI to Camden, stoked to party with the Philly/NJ Rush crowd, will be down in the orchestra/pit somewhere.

NOTE:  Though the Jones Beach show was good, the crowd was a little too reserved for my tastes (relatively booze free environment, Monday night, more Twizzlers and Cracker Jacks floating through the crowd than doobage).

Philly/NJ Rush fans, hold your FIRE for Friday night!!!!!

1022.gif  

#50 Troy

Troy

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:24 PM

1022.gif The Food is very good, they have basically anything you want (fastfood wise), even a full service bar that's huge. I have VIP tickest so we will be drinking & eating a few hours before the Show!

#51 UserNoLongerAMember

UserNoLongerAMember

The Seeker

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:33 PM

What time does the venue open? Can you drink anywhere (like bring your beer to your seat)?  trink39.gif  

#52 LaVillaRush

LaVillaRush

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:I love playing the bass. Geddy Lee is my inspiration, and I'm in awe when I hear him.

Posted 04 July 2007 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (Mills1988 @ Jul 3 2007, 08:37 PM)
Hell yes! we will be tailgating! I will be there with 10 others and we will have a large van. We will get there around 4:oo  Hope to see you all there.

I LOVE  2.gif  FANS!!!

I hope to god this will be a good crowd!! Seriously, it should be a pumped crowd! Friday night, beer flowing, great setlist, and a Philly crowd?

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  

#53 hartmanm

hartmanm

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (Lauriej @ Jul 4 2007, 02:33 PM)
What time does the venue open? Can you drink anywhere (like bring your beer to your seat)?  trink39.gif

not really sure what time the gates open.  prolly relatively early being there is food and merchandise available inside the concourse.  yes, you can take your beer to your seat.  see you there!! 1022.gif  2.gif  trink39.gif  

#54 UserNoLongerAMember

UserNoLongerAMember

The Seeker

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 01:17 PM

Only 1 day till we hear  2.gif live!!! Wooo Hooo!  yes.gif

1022.gif  653.gif  cheer.gif  common001.gif  trink39.gif  common001.gif  cheer.gif

GeddyFinal.gif  AlexFinal.gif  NeilFinal.gif

cheer.gif  common001.gif  653.gif  cheer.gif  common001.gif  

#55 moonstar

moonstar

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (Troy @ Jul 4 2007, 01:24 PM)
1022.gif The Food is very good, they have basically anything you want (fastfood wise), even a full service bar that's huge. I have VIP tickest so we will be drinking & eating a few hours before the Show!

I have a VIP ticket too (my first EVER) so maybe I'll see you there.

(But first I plan to party with the "lower class" peasant people in the parking lot.  rofl3.gif        )  

#56 owlswing

owlswing

Pags' Better Half

• Members *
  • 5279 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, decorating our home, reading and most of all being with my family.

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:37 PM

Hey Laurie J and Moonstar enjoy the show...Hope you two can meet!  smile.gif

Moon: Enjoy that VIP ticket  653.gif  

#57 LaVillaRush

LaVillaRush

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:05 PM

ONE MORE DAY!!!

Does anyone know if it will rain?

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  

#58 UserNoLongerAMember

UserNoLongerAMember

The Seeker

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:55 PM

I hope it doesn't rain! I don't know though...been raining the last few days.  sad.gif  

#59 hartmanm

hartmanm

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (LaVillaRush @ Jul 5 2007, 06:05 PM)
ONE MORE DAY!!!

Does anyone know if it will rain?

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

south jersey hasn't had any rain.  the philly stations keep calling for rain, but it has barely rained at all.  tomorrow is supposed to be pretty nice from what i saw on the 10:00 news.  i think were gonna luck out. 1022.gif  look for me in row 5 pit wearin my trf s and a shirt.  come up and say "hi". 2.gif  

#60 UserNoLongerAMember

UserNoLongerAMember

The Seeker

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:07 AM

Zero days left...it's here! 1022.gif  trink39.gif  common001.gif Enjoy the show everyone!

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

GeddyFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users