2007 - 07/06 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're pretty good seats. Not the best, but at least you're in the center of the theater and under a roof. I've seen Rush there twice, for the VT and R30 tours. The crowd was very enthusiastic both times, and the band played off of that and delivered what I considered to be two excellent performances. My seats for those tours were in sect. 203 about 3 rows up, and 102 about 20 rows back. I'd have purchased tickets for the Tweeter Center, but I'll be out of town for that show and the PNC Arts Center Show. So, I had to settle for tickets at Jones Beach (and deal with whatever Mother Nature throws at us). I think you'll be satisfied with the seats. Enjoy!

I am in section 202 seat 19 and 20. I am going to try to upgrade to Front Row if I win tickets on WMMR out of Philly.

I love seeing shows in this venue. I've seen Audioslave and Def Leppard/Journey in the Tweeter and both were great shows. I would consider the facility to be a part of that great experience. Can't wait to catch the boys here as it is the closest show to my home...I'll be in all my glory.

I got Section 103, Row R or S, I believe. These are very good seats for this venue. I am stoked!

Change of plans - I got into Ticketmaster, and now I have an EXTRA single ticket, Section 201, Row Q, seat 31. I will sell it to anyone who wants for EXACTLY what I gave TM - $83.50. Its TicketFast so with payment I can simply email you the ticket.

biggrin.gif Greetings! I'm new to this great forum, but been a Rush fan since 1979. I have one (1) extra ticket for the Camden, NJ show. Section 100, row AA. I'm just looking to recover my Ticketbastard costs -- $108. It's a hard ticket (not ticketfast). Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!!!

QUOTE (Secretly_Touched @ Apr 7 2007, 11:52 AM)
biggrin.gif Greetings! I'm new to this great forum, but been a Rush fan since 1979. I have one (1) extra ticket for the Camden, NJ show. Section 100, row AA. I'm just looking to recover my Ticketbastard costs -- $108. It's a hard ticket (not ticketfast). Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!!!

Ah ticketmaster. Nothing but 2-- and lawn on day of sale, I waited and got a single in 203P and a single in 100H - but couldnt get a pair together smile.gif You shpopuld have no problem getting rid of that ticket at some point....especially at that price. Prices go up - but the brokers are (in my experience) about 25% higher than 2004...NUTS! I think as time goes along their prices may come down, but not sure...

QUOTE (Secretly_Touched @ Apr 7 2007, 11:52 AM)

Oh and welcome to the forum! bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Troy @ Apr 12 2007, 05:43 AM)
Hot damn!! Just scored section 102 Row A.. We will be there early with the Grill & Spirits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2.gif 1022.gif

Those are phenomenal seats - about 10 rows off stage behind pit. Cheers!!! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (exiled yorkie @ Apr 12 2007, 07:14 PM)
still looking for a ticket, this will be a sweating game

You'll get one. If you need to, go to brokers about a month before the show, and their prices, if they still have tix, will be much lower than they are right now.

Archived