2007 - 07/04 - Buffalo, NY - Darien Lake

Hey, if anyone's got an extra spot on their campsite at Darien Lake, then let me know and I'll chip in. My tent is small, and I'll bring extra beer from Canada! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

This will be my first show of the tour, and I'd rather stay over than drive home that night. 2.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Mar 30 2007, 09:21 PM)
QUOTE (tangdog @ Mar 30 2007, 08:31 PM)
I'm thinking hard about making the trip again. I love this venue and this part of the world in the summer time.

Well, don't think too hard about it.....you know it's gonna be a good show!!!!

Yeah, I know it will be a great show. Just got to work it out with the wife. The fact that its the fourth may complicate things but I will try.

I didn't see another thread for ticket selling but...

I have one extra ticket for this show, Section 203 Row 2. I'm selling for face value, $97 but if I can't get rid of it, I'm willing to lower the price a bit. I just want to get rid of this ticket without dealing with ebay or whatever.

Email me at by_toronto@hotmail.com if interested. Thanks.

I'll be making this one with my wife and maybe my two oldest sons.

Please find HILDA !!!! shout out her name, make a banner, bring her home !!!

Alright all you Darien Lake attendees, it's time to start planning the meetup. Otherwise, everyone will just wander around in a daze, and afterwards will say "hey man, I never saw you there....blah, blah, blah".

So, we need someone who is familiar with the park to tell us where the best place is for a meetup!?!?!? I'll post the finalized details here when they have been settled.

Respond in this thread if you hope to attend the meetup and if you have any ideas for the location, then I'll list all the names in here in this post.

Don't post your cell phone number, but rather mention that you are willing to share it in a PM. Here's an example: "If anybody wants my cell phone number, send me a PM and we can trade numbers".

If you want to post your picture so that people can recognize you, go for it!

That's it, I think. So I'll start:

DARIEN LAKE MEETUP LIST!

Bastille Night (Tom)......PM me for cell#

Edit: I just realized that I won't be able to edit this post after an hour or so, therefore I'll just update the attendee list randomly (if anyone else is going that is!! unsure.gif tongue.gif )

Here's what I look like most of the time:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/bastillenight/IMG_1931-1.jpg

....and probably what I'll look like at the show:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/bastillenight/Xaaanaaaduuuu.jpg

I just bought two last minute tix to the Darien lake show.

Was going to just get lawn tix the day of, but saw the forcast for storms and didn't look so great!

So my boyfriend and I are section 406, which by the looks of the map, seems realllly far back, but at least we're inside.

Can anyone tell me if the seating chart looks worse than it is? I know for SPAC it is deceiving...

Won't be doing any meetups, but I will have my TRF shirt on 653.gif Eveyone doing meet-ups, have fun!

Hey everybody!! bekloppt.gif

I have an extra ticket for the Darien Lake show I need to get ride of!

Sec 201 row 13 Will have to meet up at show of course(I'll be there early)

2.gif

The SPAC show was mind blowing!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cool10.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

can not wait to see everyone. will try to get there early around 2pm. We will be driving that orange pumpkin car, the element. Atleast i have a YYZ sticker on it. I have 6 tix availble sec,401 row 5 for cheap so send me an E or search me out in the parking lot. lots of love and

rush on!

QUOTE (hilda @ Jul 3 2007, 08:10 PM)
can not wait to see everyone.  will try to get there early around 2pm.  We will be driving that orange pumpkin car, the element. Atleast i have a YYZ sticker on it.  I have 6 tix availble sec,401 row 5 for cheap  so send me an E or search me out in the parking lot.  lots of love and
rush on!

ohmy.gif Aloha, hilda!! bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

Prepare to be MOBBED, for you are one of the biggest celebrities on TRF. yes.gif

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Jul 3 2007, 09:17 PM)
QUOTE (hilda @ Jul 3 2007, 08:10 PM)
can not wait to see everyone.  will try to get there early around 2pm.  We will be driving that orange pumpkin car, the element. Atleast i have a YYZ sticker on it.  I have 6 tix availble sec,401 row 5 for cheap  so send me an E or search me out in the parking lot.  lots of love and
rush on!

ohmy.gif Aloha, hilda!! bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

Prepare to be MOBBED, for you are one of the biggest celebrities on TRF. yes.gif

must post photos of hilda. yes.gif

Archived