2007 - 07/04 - Buffalo, NY - Darien Lake

All you guys are a big bunch of gobbers. I laughed so hard for an hour it really did me good. Mr. Tick thinks he is so funny, well snot! so you all have the best humor and that is why i love all you rush people. Now someone owes me a big toke. I will be collecting at bflo. and Toronto.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

GhostGirl, hilda

This is an honor! laugh.gif

Welcome back. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (hilda @ Jul 3 2007, 11:31 PM)
All you guys are a big bunch of gobbers.  I laughed so hard for an hour it really did me good.  Mr. Tick thinks he is so funny, well snot!  so you all have the best humor and that is why i love all you rush people.  Now someone owes me a big toke. I will be collecting at bflo. and Toronto.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

You won't believe how flooded your shrine will be by Necro and tick and the likes tomorrow... Oh Lordy!!!

You're so lucky you get a shrine... Nobody ever built me a shrine!! fists crying.gif

QUOTE (hilda @ Jul 3 2007, 09:31 PM)
All you guys are a big bunch of gobbers. I laughed so hard for an hour it really did me good. Mr. Tick thinks he is so funny, well snot! so you all have the best humor and that is why i love all you rush people. Now someone owes me a big toke. I will be collecting at bflo. and Toronto.

laugh.gif aye, Toronto! see you there! trink39.gif

QUOTE (hilda @ Jul 4 2007, 12:31 AM)

icon_really_happy_guy.gif Do you realize that has been going on for over a year and a half?? January of 2006!! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jul 3 2007, 11:34 PM)
QUOTE (hilda @ Jul 3 2007, 09:31 PM)
All you guys are a big bunch of gobbers.  I laughed so hard for an hour it really did me good.  Mr. Tick thinks he is so funny, well snot!  so you all have the best humor and that is why i love all you rush people.  Now someone owes me a big toke. I will be collecting at bflo. and Toronto.

laugh.gif aye, Toronto! see you there! trink39.gif

You need to tell her to prep for Vincent's interVIEW. He said clearly that he was wanting to interVIEW you. yes.gif

QUOTE (hilda @ Jul 4 2007, 12:31 AM)

Does this mean you do or dont like me ? unsure.gif

CAUSE I LOVE YOU !!!!!! common001.gif wub.gif

WOOOOOO HOOOOO !!! HILDA IS BACK BABY !!!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (hilda @ Jul 4 2007, 12:51 AM)
so who is this man vincent that you speak of?

HILDA!!! ohmy.gif

OH MY GOD!!! I am Sooooooo glad you have returned. yes.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

I have it in my contract with TRF to an exclusive interVIEW with you upon your return. So have your people contact my people and we'll work it all out. I've sent a pm explaining the procedure.

DankA.

V.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

ladirushfan80, hilda

bekloppt.gif Hilda!!

as you can see in my sig... i have been one of the many who have kept the flame alive for your return...

welcome back! tiz a glorious day indeed!!

and you should DEFINITELY consider an interVIEW with vincent... yes.gif

have a great day!!

rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif

ladyrushfan, thank you so much for keeping the flame going. Rush truly has the best fan base in the world.

The boys are very lucky indeed! So am I. Now i really wish that i was going to all the venues.

^^^^^ wub.gif ^^^^^

common001.gif cheer.gif common001.gif

so Barney where wher your seats? Ha.ve always wanted to met you and your wife. I stood next to Rushgirl right upfront. I was the skinnyone in a red bathingsuit topand blue pants, well it was the 4th of july. so where were you?

QUOTE (hilda @ Jul 5 2007, 01:03 PM)
so Barney where wher your seats? Ha.ve always wanted to met you and your wife. I stood next to Rushgirl right upfront. I was the skinnyone in a red bathingsuit topand blue pants, well it was the 4th of july. so where were you?

We had lawns... way at the back. What a blast that was!

Archived