2007 - 06/30 - Saratoga Springs, NY - SPAC

I'll be there, hell or high water.

I'll gladly shell-out the $90 per ticket price, but I'm hoping to score some primo seats using my radio connections.

More importantly, I'm hoping to use those connections to get a meet-and-greet with the boys!!!

I have a ticket for sale that I got in presale today for SPAC:

Sec. 6, Row R, seat #17, about 20 rows back. If you know SPAC, this is still a great ticket. Ged's side.

Selling at the price I bought it at, without charging you the other fees and shipping ($90).

PM me here or email me if interested:

jilleparsons@hotmail.com

PJs is awesome!

SPAC is getting all new seating, padded seats to be specific. Also, 200 more seats will be added, mostly in the balcony.

Times Union story:

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp...sdate=3/29/2007

in case anyone's interseted...

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Mar 29 2007, 08:34 AM)
PJs is awesome!

SPAC is getting all new seating, padded seats to be specific. Also, 200 more seats will be added, mostly in the balcony.

Times Union story:

Was just at SPAC yesterday (wandered around the park on my extended lunch break). It's coming around well.

I was able to get two tickets in Sec 4 Row A during the SPAC presale. I was really excited to get front row seats on Geddy's side until I checked the seating chart and saw that there is an orchestra pit in front of the section. Still great seats, I have only really been up front for some General Admission shows. How far back from the stage are they? I have never been to SPAC.

2.gif

My friend began trying to get tickets online at 10:00 AM today, when they officially went on sale... and we got stuck with the balcony! What gives? Do they distribute tickets randomly or something?? It was the beginning of the sale, and yet we got crummy seats.

And out of curiosity, he went back to see what else he could get... and would've gotten BETTER seats had he waited! It looks like they just randomly decide what tickets are available at any given time, perhaps to give the latecomers a chance at scoring seats as good as the early birds. I guess it doesn't matter WHEN you buy your tickets, you may get great seats or you may get the balcony; it's a crap shoot.

QUOTE (gotnoclass @ Mar 31 2007, 07:50 PM)
I was able to get two tickets in Sec 4 Row A during the SPAC presale. I was really excited to get front row seats on Geddy's side until I checked the seating chart and saw that there is an orchestra pit in front of the section. Still great seats, I have only really been up front for some General Admission shows. How far back from the stage are they? I have never been to SPAC.

2.gif

I'll be two rows behind you biggrin.gif

Still a great seat. The seating chart for SPAC is very deceiving, trust me. I've seen Rush there twice, both times about 18-25 rows back and it was still good. Also, the orchestra pit is only 6 rows in the middle, so either ends touching sections 4 and 5 are even less rows. So you're anywhere from about 4 to 7 rows back.

I'll be two rows behind you 

Thanks for the SPAC Info. I went for tickets there first as my wife and I wanted to make it a weekend or at least an overnight trip for us and it paid off.

I could only get single tickets for the Mansfield show. Trying to schedule Mohegan.

No matter, a few feet away from Geddy makes it worth the trip.

3 instrumentals on the new album! 1022.gif

See you there.... trink39.gif

QUOTE (thestand @ Mar 29 2007, 07:38 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Mar 29 2007, 08:34 AM)
PJs is awesome!

SPAC is getting all new seating, padded seats to be specific.  Also, 200 more seats will be added, mostly in the balcony. 

Times Union story:

Was just at SPAC yesterday (wandered around the park on my extended lunch break). It's coming around well.

(sigh) I wish I could be with you guys at SPAC this year (I was there for the R30 tour, second row from the stage on Geddy's side, whoo-ha!), but I just can't take any time off in June.. (sigh)

I was on the stage once at SPAC.. I wish I could say I was there during a kick-ass concert, but alas, it was just when I graduated from Skidmore College, haha! But I *was* on the stage... wink.gif

Rush on! Only a few more weeks to go until 1 may! Hooray!

im in , with my wife and my son, who will be 10 months old at the time. we have lawn seats. its good to start them young 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (darth by tor @ May 16 2007, 05:03 PM)
I was going for the lawn but a friend got tickets in section 1 row k!

Has anyone been in that position before?

Ive been a fan since '87 and this will be the 7th time seeing them and Ive NEVER been this close!! 1022.gif 1022.gif

I have not, but that is dead center in the first section. Good going!

Local Capital Region people should check out today's Times Union for pictures of the newly renovated SPAC. (One is in my sig. now). Doesn't look much different, but I may head up for the "grand opening" this weekend if I find time in my memorial day w/e plans.

So...is anyone remotely interested in a pre-show meetup/tailgating? Two guys I work with are going, I might get them to come along and hang out in the lot, listen to sound check, have some snacks, etc.

15 days til show time!

It's this coming Saturday, dudes! 1022.gif

(BTW, see my other thread: "I'm hosting the SPAC show," and remember to look for me, outside and/or onstage, with a mic.)

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 15 2007, 10:46 AM)
So...is anyone remotely interested in a pre-show meetup/tailgating?  Two guys I work with are going, I might get them to come along and hang out in the lot, listen to sound check, have some snacks, etc.

15 days til show time!

Let us know where you'll be and we'll make our way there trink39.gif 2.gif

Archived