34 replies to this topic

#21 Rushgirl

Rushgirl

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:RUSH, RUSH, RUSH - drums, RUSH, Neil, Alex, RUSH

Posted 28 May 2007 - 07:56 AM

I'm in the pit, row EEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Post

#22 iluvgeddy05

iluvgeddy05

Dances With Torn Sweater

• Members
  • 9518 posts
  • Interests:running, shopping, wine and good beer, good friends.

Posted 15 June 2007 - 10:46 AM

So...is anyone remotely interested in a pre-show meetup/tailgating?  Two guys I work with are going, I might get them to come along and hang out in the lot, listen to sound check, have some snacks, etc.

15 days til show time!

#23 Serviette Onion

Serviette Onion

The Seeker

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:35 PM

Just check my post about PJ's Bar-B-Q .  And don't forget about the farmstand that sells those delcious pies!!!!

#24 GeddyRulz

GeddyRulz

The Grammar Police

• Members *
  • 17345 posts
  • Interests:Unicycling, Internet surfing, TV and movies, Health and fitness, writing, reading, hard rock, classic rock, progressive rock, 80s New Wave, classical, jazz, sunshine pop, space age bachelor pad music.

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:42 PM

It's this coming Saturday, dudes!   1022.gif

(BTW, see my other thread: "I'm hosting the SPAC show," and remember to look for me, outside and/or onstage, with a mic.)

#25 spirit of radio

spirit of radio

Captain Canada

• Members *
  • 2546 posts
  • Interests:Anything interesting

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 15 2007, 10:46 AM)
So...is anyone remotely interested in a pre-show meetup/tailgating?  Two guys I work with are going, I might get them to come along and hang out in the lot, listen to sound check, have some snacks, etc.

15 days til show time!

Let us know where you'll be and we'll make our way there trink39.gif  2.gif  

#26 spirit of radio

spirit of radio

Captain Canada

• Members *
  • 2546 posts
  • Interests:Anything interesting

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 25 2007, 06:42 PM)
It's this coming Saturday, dudes!   1022.gif

(BTW, see my other thread: "I'm hosting the SPAC show," and remember to look for me, outside and/or onstage, with a mic.)

Only if you'll except a beer and a hoolie trink39.gif  cool10.gif ...we'll get you primed for your big moment on stage yes.gif  

#27 iluvgeddy05

iluvgeddy05

Dances With Torn Sweater

• Members
  • 9518 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jun 26 2007, 04:42 AM)
So...is anyone remotely interested in a pre-show meetup/tailgating?  Two guys I work with are going, I might get them to come along and hang out in the lot, listen to sound check, have some snacks, etc.

15 days til show time!

Made a note in the other thread (redundant?! haha)

But I, along with another coworker with his wife, will be up at SPAC in the main lot off rte 50 around 2-3pm.  Probably will be park by the dirt path that leads into the entrance.  I have a 2005 Toyota Corolla which is dark blue w/ a spoiler and a 2112 sticker on the back  yes.gif   I will be wearing a TRF shirt smile.gif  My coworker John has a 98 Honda CRV and I'm pretty sure that is blue as well.  He's bringing beverages, I might bring snacks -- can't promise warm food because I will be staying w/ a friend in Saratoga that evening and kinda hanging out in the area until concert time.  But I might be able to finagle something wink.gif  Feel free to bring whatever -- or whomever.

And we'll certainly say hi to GeddyRulz at his lil' Pyx booth  laugh.gif   Which I'm assuming is where he will be when he's not schmoozing with Geddy!

#28 iluvgeddy05

iluvgeddy05

Dances With Torn Sweater

• Members
  • 9518 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 11:41 AM

PJ's BBQ could be fun for lunch before some parking-lot hanging out/sound check, etc.  Anyone interested?  It's only a couple miles from the venue, right on route 9.  Good cheap BBQ!

GeddyRulz:  What time do you have to report to SPAC??

Edited by iluvgeddy05, 26 June 2007 - 11:43 AM.

#29 metaldad

metaldad

Official TRF Chauffeur

• Members
  • 17164 posts
  • Interests:hanging out with my Wife, son and 2 girls . playing Drums , Beer, going to shows, Beer , Cooking , Beer , watching football , Beer , watching baseball, Beer , cranking Metal and Beer

Posted 28 June 2007 - 04:22 PM

i have never been before, can ya tell me how much a beer is? it might sound dumb but i gotta bring enough $$$$ because with buying half the merch i will need to know biggrin.gif  

#30 byoungjr

byoungjr

The Seeker

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:27 PM

This is probably a dumb question...but is there anywhere in the Pit in the front row that has limited viewing or would be considered a bad seat?

Stupid...I know...

#31 Test4VitalSigns

Test4VitalSigns

London Calling

• Members *
  • 36903 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 26 2007, 08:44 AM)
QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jun 26 2007, 04:42 AM)

15 days til show time!

Made a note in the other thread (redundant?! haha)

But I, along with another coworker with his wife, will be up at SPAC in the main lot off rte 50 around 2-3pm.  Probably will be park by the dirt path that leads into the entrance.  I have a 2005 Toyota Corolla which is dark blue w/ a spoiler and a 2112 sticker on the back  yes.gif   I will be wearing a TRF shirt smile.gif  My coworker John has a 98 Honda CRV and I'm pretty sure that is blue as well.  He's bringing beverages, I might bring snacks -- can't promise warm food because I will be staying w/ a friend in Saratoga that evening and kinda hanging out in the area until concert time.  But I might be able to finagle something wink.gif  Feel free to bring whatever -- or whomever.

And we'll certainly say hi to GeddyRulz at his lil' Pyx booth  laugh.gif   Which I'm assuming is where he will be when he's not schmoozing with Geddy!

so sorry we didn't get to meet you guys  eh.gif   We got side-tracked and before we knew it it was showtime.

Wasn't that an awesome show?  I was especially amazed because they played a GREAT show just the night before and were able to pull off another awesome show the next night!   common001.gif  2.gif  

#32 Dog Years

Dog Years

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Great Music and Excellent Beer !!!!

Posted 02 July 2007 - 03:45 PM

I just dropped off my camera-  I really hope some of them come out!!!
  I had a blast  1022.gif  653.gif  1022.gif  

#33 iluvgeddy05

iluvgeddy05

Dances With Torn Sweater

• Members
  • 9518 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 2 2007, 12:29 PM)

so sorry we didn't get to meet you guys  eh.gif   We got side-tracked and before we knew it it was showtime.

Wasn't that an awesome show?  I was especially amazed because they played a GREAT show just the night before and were able to pull off another awesome show the next night!   common001.gif  2.gif

It's ok, I ended up elsewhere for most of the afternoon anyways  tongue.gif

The show was the best I've ever been to!  Going to Darien lake tomorrow night..

#34 GeddyRulz

GeddyRulz

The Grammar Police

• Members *
  • 17345 posts
  • Interests:Unicycling, Internet surfing, TV and movies, Health and fitness, writing, reading, hard rock, classic rock, progressive rock, 80s New Wave, classical, jazz, sunshine pop, space age bachelor pad music.

Posted 03 July 2007 - 08:00 AM

SPAC pictures:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

#35 iluvgeddy05

iluvgeddy05

Dances With Torn Sweater

• Members
  • 9518 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 08:33 AM

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 3 2007, 09:00 AM)
SPAC pictures:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Did you take these pix?  They're awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users