2007 - 06/25 - Pittsburgh, PA - Post-Gazette Pavilion

QUOTE (prog.fusion @ Mar 27 2007, 05:47 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 27 2007, 07:41 PM)
When do tickets go on-sale for this one? I might have to buy on-line and be happy with what I get.

???? pre-sale is already on or are you talking about regular sale? reg sale is this saturday @ 10am.

ohmy.gif Where, can tickets be purchased on-line right now?

go to rush.com/click on tour/click on pre-sale for pitt show/ follow instructions

are you serious or not? its hard to tell on the internet sometimes, and comes as a surprise to me as thats what most discussion has been about the last few days.

QUOTE (prog.fusion @ Mar 27 2007, 06:49 PM)
go to rush.com/click on tour/click on pre-sale for pitt show/ follow instructions

are you serious or not? its hard to tell on the internet sometimes, and comes as a surprise to me as thats what most discussion has been about the last few days.

Yes I'm serious, can you link directly to that page? I can't seem to find it @ Rush.com.

Ill be there, and btw if a mod reads this there is a "H" at the end of PittsburgH....its a wierd 'burgh thing. Me Kazz, and i believe my dad is going to this show, as the other guitar player in my band isnt a huge rush fan....but were going to see DEF LEPPARD, on july 7th...

Got my tix in the mail yesterday. Section 2, row 2, towards Al's side... Oh yea! 1022.gif Can't wait to hear Armor & Sword live!!! Question - Does anyone's tickets include parking? BTW (mod) please spell Pittsburgh correctly.

QUOTE (PennSt8r @ May 8 2007, 06:56 AM)
Question - Does anyone's tickets include parking?

No it doesn't.

And thank you defrushfan for announcing my presence at this gig. jerk... laugh.gif

BTW.... tail gate party if you can find us.

QUOTE (prog.fusion @ May 10 2007, 08:46 PM)
so..are we getting together for a pre-show meeting or are we just going to ignore each other? wink.gif

2.gif trink38.gif

I'm still sorting out exactly when I'll be flying down for the show - and whether to stay downtown at a hotel or at a friends place so...

As we get closer to the concert I'll know better what my plan is - I'd love to hook up with some TRF folks for some sudz!

2.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 12 2007, 06:33 AM)
QUOTE (prog.fusion @ May 10 2007, 08:46 PM)
so..are we getting together for a pre-show meeting or are we just going to ignore each other?  wink.gif

2.gif  trink38.gif

I'm still sorting out exactly when I'll be flying down for the show - and whether to stay downtown at a hotel or at a friends place so...

As we get closer to the concert I'll know better what my plan is - I'd love to hook up with some TRF folks for some sudz!

2.gif

Damn, your first show is on the 25th. Are you going to peek at the setlist?

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 5 2007, 10:29 PM)
Damn, your first show is on the 25th. Are you going to peek at the setlist?

No way!

Seeing them 5 times - I'll know the setlist for the last four. I'm sure I can resist for the first show.

:c]

There have been some great seats popping up on TM today. I just got sec 2 row N and rushchic from rushtour got sec 2 row M. cool.gif

We are probably staying in the Steubenville/Weirton area since there will be very little traffic coming in from the west side. We will probably hang out at a bar in Stuebenville in the afternoon and then head to the venue when the lot opens at 5:30 to tailgate for a while. If anyone wants to meet up send me a PM. trink39.gif

Anyone for sure know the deal-io with cameras at this show/venue?

My friend in PA who got the tickets said non-pro cameras are allowed. So I am thinking of bringing a disposable camera - more for the hookups etc before hand that the band themselves.

I don't want to get a pile of good tailgating pictures then have to dump the camera at the gates. Anyone know the deal?

SIX DAYS TO GO KIDS!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Hi guys. Never been to this venue before and am wondering a few particulars. When do the gates open, how much is regular parking, and anybody know if the will call window will be open all day. I heard sometimes they open only an hour before the show. Is there tailgating potential in the parking lot? I plan on getting there plenty early and would love to meet up with similar-minded individuals. I'll be coming from the Cleveland area.

Thanks,

Bill

This is one of the venues that have a $6 parking charge included with every ticket sold for most shows. There will be no parking charge for the Rush show. (At least that's what they told me when I e-mailed them about it).

My ticket does say parking included.

I guess this is the latest way to get more money out of everyone's pockets.

Archived