• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 bardan

bardan

Mmmmmm....beer

• Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:25 PM

There have been some great seats popping up on TM today. I just got sec 2 row N and rushchic from rushtour got sec 2 row M.  cool.gif

We are probably staying in the Steubenville/Weirton area since there will be very little traffic coming in from the west side. We will probably hang out at a bar in Stuebenville in the afternoon and then head to the venue when the lot opens at 5:30 to tailgate for a while. If anyone wants to meet up send me a PM.  trink39.gif  

Sponsored Post

#22 Godeater2112

Godeater2112

Th..th..THAT'S IT™ folks!!!

• Members
  • 11536 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:33 AM

Anyone for sure know the deal-io with cameras at this show/venue?

My friend in PA who got the tickets said non-pro cameras are allowed.  So I am thinking of bringing a disposable camera - more for the hookups etc before hand that the band themselves.

I don't want to get a pile of good tailgating pictures then have to dump the camera at the gates.  Anyone know the deal?

SIX DAYS TO GO KIDS!

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  

#23 Godeater2112

Godeater2112

Th..th..THAT'S IT™ folks!!!

• Members
  • 11536 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 06:48 AM

Four days and counting boys and girls!

2.gif  common001.gif  cheer.gif  653.gif  drool1.gif  icon_alienjig.gif  cat.gif  2.gif  

#24 indyclev

indyclev

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:24 PM

Hi guys. Never been to this venue before and am wondering a few particulars. When do the gates open, how much is regular parking, and anybody know if the will call window will be open all day. I heard sometimes they open only an hour before the show. Is there tailgating potential in the parking lot? I plan on getting there plenty early and would love to meet up with similar-minded individuals. I'll be coming from the Cleveland area.

Thanks,

Bill

#25 BlazeButler

BlazeButler

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:50 AM

This is one of the venues that have a $6 parking charge included with every ticket sold for most shows. There will be no parking charge for the Rush show. (At least that's what they told me when I e-mailed them about it).

My ticket does say parking included.

I guess this is the latest way to get more money out of everyone's pockets.

Edited by BlazeButler, 22 June 2007 - 09:50 AM.

#26 PennSt8r

PennSt8r

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (BlazeButler @ Jun 22 2007, 09:50 AM)
This is one of the venues that have a $6 parking charge included with every ticket sold for most shows. There will be no parking charge for the Rush show. (At least that's what they told me when I e-mailed them about it).

Blaze... are you sure about this?  Can you post the text from the email response they sent you.  I posed this question earlier and was told (maybe by someone who was not informed) that parking was not included.

Edited by PennSt8r, 22 June 2007 - 10:24 AM.

#27 bardan

bardan

Mmmmmm....beer

• Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:06 PM

I know it's late notice but it looks like I have an extra ticket next to me in Sec 2 Row N. If anyone needs it let me know. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning around 10AM

#28 PennSt8r

PennSt8r

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:06 PM

The cost of "General Parking" is included in your ticket price and therefore no one will be collecting  money for general parking this evening so you will just drive right in to park.

Thank you.  
Live Nation
Jennifer Stokes | Director of Sales - Premium Seating | Music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users