• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#41 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 60986 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 8 2007, 07:18 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Apr 8 2007, 12:54 PM)
Nec - Is Toyota pavillion at Montage???  Someday Im coming up there to see a show....

yes.gif  

Toyota is the Montage show.  You'll be glad you did.  The sound is great and it's a really beautiful place.  They're really cool about tailgating and stuff like that as well.  Let me know if you get tix for this year's show.  The party's getting bigger and bigger.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

sad.gif

Im going to Camden (yuck for location, yuck for acoustics) and thats going to be it for me this tour - Id have loved to tailgate with you lunatics smile.gif  Thanks for inviting me...

Sponsored Post

#42 RushedOne2112

RushedOne2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:music, reading, animals, nature, cooking, gardening, jewelry-making

Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:31 PM

I have tickets in section 103 row AA.  We're staying in a hotel right down the mountain, I think it's called Comfort Choice Hotel.  Anyone know anything about the hotel?  I couldn't find any reviews...

#43 CeeJ

CeeJ

Purple Princess

• Members *
  • 12385 posts
  • Interests:Ask and I'll share...

BAZINGA!!!

Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 8 2007, 08:24 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Apr 8 2007, 08:20 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 8 2007, 08:18 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Apr 8 2007, 12:54 PM)
Nec - Is Toyota pavillion at Montage???  Someday Im coming up there to see a show....

yes.gif  

Toyota is the Montage show.  You'll be glad you did.  The sound is great and it's a really beautiful place.  They're really cool about tailgating and stuff like that as well.  Let me know if you get tix for this year's show.  The party's getting bigger and bigger.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

They are not cool about tailgating based on my experience - we nicknamed the parking lot guys "nazi security" last tour - you couldn't even stand by your car talking without them telling you to either go to the show or leave...  It was ridiculous...

REALLY???  Me and CeeJ and my buddies were hanging out for hours drinking and well... some other things were being consumed also.  They never said a word.  There's guys that have cookouts with tons of coolers and everything.  I've never had a bad experience at Montage and I've been there for countless shows.  You must have just been around a few bad ass sherriffs.  I've never seen anything like that happen.

I have been seeing concerts here for years and have never
had a problem with tailgating. We have always hung out for
a few hours before the shows and partied.

The only time I have ever seen them do anything was
when there was a fight. Then they get all "NAZI" like.

#44 Necromancer

Necromancer

Will caption for food

• Members *
  • 17939 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 12:55 AM

I think they just didn't like YOU, RR.  tongue.gif

Now that I know what you look like and I'm in good with the security there, I'll make sure you get arrested IMMEDIATELY.  z7shysterical.gif  

#45 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 60986 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 9 2007, 12:55 AM)
I think they just didn't like YOU, RR.  tongue.gif

Now that I know what you look like and I'm in good with the security there, I'll make sure you get arrested IMMEDIATELY.  z7shysterical.gif

rofl3.gif  

#46 CeeJ

CeeJ

Purple Princess

• Members *
  • 12385 posts

BAZINGA!!!

Posted 09 April 2007 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (RushedOne2112 @ Apr 8 2007, 08:31 PM)
I have tickets in section 103 row AA.  We're staying in a hotel right down the mountain, I think it's called Comfort Choice Hotel.  Anyone know anything about the hotel?  I couldn't find any reviews...

It's a great place. yes.gif

Necro and I stayed there once about 2 years ago.
Very MEMORABLE time we had there. wink.gif

Your seats are 3 rows in front of us. smile.gif
We will try to meet-up before the show.

#47 RushedOne2112

RushedOne2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 07:41 PM

Thanks for the info, Ceej.  I'm really looking forward to having a room after the show.  I can expend all of the extra energy I usually have after the show is over!  wink.gif

It'll be nice to see you there!

#48 Necromancer

Necromancer

Will caption for food

• Members *
  • 17939 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (RushedOne2112 @ Apr 9 2007, 08:41 PM)
Thanks for the info, Ceej.  I'm really looking forward to having a room after the show.  I can expend all of the extra energy I usually have after the show is over!  wink.gif

So should we move the party at my house to your hotel room instead?  Hmmmm?  laugh.gif

All the people at my house might be too much for my neighbors.  z7shysterical.gif  Oh... hell with my neighbors.  yes.gif  

Edited by Necromancer, 10 April 2007 - 11:06 PM.

#49 RushedOne2112

RushedOne2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 10 2007, 11:05 PM)
QUOTE (RushedOne2112 @ Apr 9 2007, 08:41 PM)
Thanks for the info, Ceej.  I'm really looking forward to having a room after the show.  I can expend all of the extra energy I usually have after the show is over!  wink.gif

So should we move the party at my house to your hotel room instead?  Hmmmm?  laugh.gif

All the people at my house might be too much for my neighbors.  z7shysterical.gif  Oh... hell with my neighbors.  yes.gif

Hmmm...  I think your neighbors are probably used to " all the rowdy Rush fans"  at your house.  1287.gif  1022.gif   laugh.gif  The hotel management may not be quite so friendly and the party-goers (or I) may be embarrassed by some of the antics I have planned later when I get my boyfriend in that room!   rofl3.gif  

#50 owlswing

owlswing

Pags' Better Half

• Members *
  • 5279 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, decorating our home, reading and most of all being with my family.

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:03 PM

78 days, 1 hour until show time.

#51 Necromancer

Necromancer

Will caption for food

• Members *
  • 17939 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 07:45 PM

sad.gif

That seems SOOOOOOOOOOOO long away still.  angry.gif  

But at least we know it's on its way.  yes.gif  

biggrin.gif

#52 owlswing

owlswing

Pags' Better Half

• Members *
  • 5279 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, decorating our home, reading and most of all being with my family.

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:06 PM

It'll be here before you know it. smile.gif  

#53 CeeJ

CeeJ

Purple Princess

• Members *
  • 12385 posts

BAZINGA!!!

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:15 AM

49 DAYS AND COUNTING!!! 1022.gif

#54 owlswing

owlswing

Pags' Better Half

• Members *
  • 5279 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 02:17 PM

common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif
The tickets have arrived!

#55 Rushgirl

Rushgirl

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:RUSH, RUSH, RUSH - drums, RUSH, Neil, Alex, RUSH

Posted 28 May 2007 - 07:54 AM

I'm there with my hubs (I dragged him for the road trip)
Centre section row w!!!

#56 Necromancer

Necromancer

Will caption for food

• Members *
  • 17939 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 07:25 AM

QUOTE (Rushgirl @ May 28 2007, 08:54 AM)
Centre section row w!!!

Make sure to pm me around the time of the show.  I'm having a big blast here at my house before and after the show if you're interested.  And i'm also filming meetups for a 2.gif documentary.  yes.gif  

#57 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 60986 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 2 2007, 07:25 AM)
QUOTE (Rushgirl @ May 28 2007, 08:54 AM)
Centre section row w!!!

Make sure to pm me around the time of the show.  I'm having a big blast here at my house before and after the show if you're interested.  And i'm also filming meetups for a 2.gif documentary.  yes.gif

To be broadcast I hope smile.gif

#58 owlswing

owlswing

Pags' Better Half

• Members *
  • 5279 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:17 PM

27 days 5 hours until  2.gif  

#59 Learxt17

Learxt17

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 12:44 PM

I have been at  2.gif shows since 79.  I NEVER had any problems with security until the Montage shows.  We arrived 2 hours before the show, setup our tailgating gear and started grillin and chillin when Cigar, tough cop shows up and tells us we can't  drink beer.  I look around at the other people tailgating, and said to tough cop , Do you see anyone here causing any problems?  This is a Rush show, not Ozz fest.

I mean most people are in there 40's, with there kids and this cop is giving everybody shit. He chased so many people into the show way too early. I would not budge.( I had to drink my beer as if I were a teenager  hiding it)  I stayed there until a half hour before the show.  

Here's what really pissed me off. On the way in, There are people in this parking section getting wasted with no cops hassling them at all!  I later found out that is premier parking, so for a extra 20 bucks you don't get bothered by the cops?   OH yea, NO PREMIER PARKING for S&A show!
  Good luck people.  It is a Great place for a show!!   Maybe they will have trash cans  this time?

I am 43 now, bringing my boy to see Rush for his 5th time! I hope this cop wants to check his soda can again. He could be in for a suprise!!

#60 Learxt17

Learxt17

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 9 2007, 12:55 AM)
I think they just didn't like YOU, RR.  tongue.gif

Now that I know what you look like and I'm in good with the security there, I'll make sure you get arrested IMMEDIATELY.  z7shysterical.gif

2.gif  security was cool, THE local COPS where PRICKS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users