2007 - 06/29 - Scranton, PA - Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive me, TJ. I had to take out the statement in your post that directly mentioned certain songs in the setlist. I was at the show last night and agree with everything you said. yes.gif Totally kick-ass show!

There are a few threads in the S&A Tour forum about this show last night, and in there you can talk about the set all you wish. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 29 2007, 10:31 AM)
FINALLY!!!!

We started the partying last night with Testy and Spirit of Radio and two other friends of theirs. 1022.gif

I was a bit shaky this morning, but we're ready to 2.gif out today BABY!!! yes.gif

This is the biggest week of 2.gif in my life and I'm so looking forward to meeting new TRF friends and hanging with my close TRF friends that I've already met.

This is quite possibly the best vacation of my life. I am loving every minute of this.

2.gif

1022.gif

Dude I saw you standing at the shirt stand. Before the show. your girl said , don't blow your money, We have more shows up comming! HELL YEA!

I just got home.....

WOW WHAT A FRICKIN' WEEKEND!!!! 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

Friday night was awesome and it was GREAT partying with Necro, Ceej, Pags, Owlswing, Moonstar, Ghost Writer! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

The party ended WAYYYY to early eh.gif

The show KICKEED ASS!!! What is really amazing the boys were just as awesome the very next night in Saratoga!! Incredible 1022.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 1 2007, 09:40 PM)
I just got home.....

WOW WHAT A FRICKIN' WEEKEND!!!! 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

Friday night was awesome and it was GREAT partying with Necro, Ceej, Pags, Owlswing, Moonstar, Ghost Writer! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

The party ended WAYYYY to early eh.gif

The show KICKEED ASS!!! What is really amazing the boys were just as awesome the very next night in Saratoga!! Incredible 1022.gif

Getting to finally hang out with you and SOR was just TOO f'ing COOL.

And let's not forget Captain Canada and that kick ass flag/cape. What a great story. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jul 2 2007, 12:37 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 1 2007, 09:40 PM)
I just got home.....

WOW WHAT A FRICKIN' WEEKEND!!!!  1022.gif  2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  trink39.gif

Friday night was awesome and it was GREAT partying with Necro, Ceej, Pags, Owlswing, Moonstar, Ghost Writer!  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

The party ended WAYYYY to early  eh.gif

The show KICKEED ASS!!!  What is really amazing the boys were just as awesome the very next night in Saratoga!!  Incredible  1022.gif

Getting to finally hang out with you and SOR was just TOO f'ing COOL.

And let's not forget Captain Canada and that kick ass flag/cape. What a great story. rofl3.gif

It was awesome meet TEST and SOR...aka Captain Canada 653.gif Maybe some day we'll get to your parts!

BTW: SOR I found another clip for your flag/cape... smile.gif

MoonStar it was a pleasure to meet you...she had on the most awesome smelling perfume...I wish I could remember what she said it was unsure.gif

Ghostwriter: GeddyFinal.gif It was good to meet you.

To say road trip 07 was a blast would be a huge understatement. It was great meeting everyone...Necro,CJ,Pags,Mrs Pags,Ghost writer,Moonstar and some dude who was hooked on annagram from the bar laugh.gif

The tailgate party was fantastic and a perfect tune up for the show(man were we gassed). The show itself was again,like always a spectacle of sheer entertainment. The highlights for me ( i can't believe i'm saying this ) were the 5 S&A tunes that began the second set as the boys just seem to get better with age.The other major highlight occurred at the very end of the show the next night in Saratoga...a very winded and strained Geddy Lee waved goodbye to a packed house absolutely exhausted from going back to back nights and playing 6 hours.I know this may be an odd highlight but considering how tired we all were and all we did was party and be entertained. I guess what i'm saying is i no longer take these road trips for granted, things seem to sink in a little better and realizing these will one day end is indeed a sobering thought(pun intended laugh.gif)

Necro and CeeJ...It was a pleasure hanging out with you both and thanks for the hospitality when we blew into town Thursday night.It was a blessing we were late or we would have had to carry each other out of the bar laugh.gif BTW...Yuengling Lager rules trink39.gif

Pags and Mrs Pags...getting to hangout at the bar and tailgate with you guys was worth the drive itself. Pags had more hair than i thought laugh.gif and Mrs Pags..Thank you for looking after me making sure our stolen Canadian flag was properly strewn around me. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Like i've always said....Good people....Great friends and the worlds greatest band 2.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jul 3 2007, 12:36 AM)
To say road trip 07 was a blast would be a huge understatement. It was great meeting everyone...Necro,CJ,Pags,Mrs Pags,Ghost writer,Moonstar and some dude who was hooked on annagram from the bar laugh.gif

The tailgate party was fantastic and a perfect tune up for the show(man were we gassed). The show itself was again,like always a spectacle of sheer entertainment. The highlights for me ( i can't believe i'm saying this ) were the 5 S&A tunes that began the second set as the boys just seem to get better with age.The other major highlight occurred at the very end of the show the next night in Saratoga...a very winded and strained Geddy Lee waved goodbye to a packed house absolutely exhausted from going back to back nights and playing 6 hours.I know this may be an odd highlight but considering how tired we all were and all we did was party and be entertained. I guess what i'm saying is i no longer take these road trips for granted, things seem to sink in a little better and realizing these will one day end is indeed a sobering thought(pun intended laugh.gif)

Necro and CeeJ...It was a pleasure hanging out with you both and thanks for the hospitality when we blew into town Thursday night.It was a blessing we were late or we would have had to carry each other out of the bar laugh.gif BTW...Yuengling Lager rules trink39.gif

Pags and Mrs Pags...getting to hangout at the bar and tailgate with you guys was worth the drive itself. Pags had more hair than i thought laugh.gif and Mrs Pags..Thank you for looking after me making sure our stolen Canadian flag was properly strewn around me. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Like i've always said....Good people....Great friends and the worlds greatest band 2.gif

goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif 2.gif

It was a great pleasure meeting you as well SoR. yes.gif Glad you liked the Yuengling. Now maybe the next time I'm out your way, they'll have it. You have to spread the word. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 3 2007, 01:00 PM)

SOR what a blast it was getting to hang out at a RUSH show with you and Test, as well as the others. That time in the parking lot was as much fun as the show itself. laugh.gif

trink39.gif Gotta make sure we do that again.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jul 10 2007, 09:21 AM)

SOR what a blast it was getting to hang out at a RUSH show with you and Test, as well as the others. That time in the parking lot was as much fun as the show itself. laugh.gif

SOR - the pleasure was all mine - I hope you still have the flag!

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jul 10 2007, 09:54 AM)

trink39.gif

It was great having all of you and hanging out.

Sorry tht I couldn't hang with the boys for the duration

when you got in, sad.gif , But the time we did get to hang was

a real treat!!!

Anytime you are in the area or looking for a destination

for a road trip...

Come on over!!!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jul 10 2007, 08:54 AM)

Washed and ready for Toronto trink39.gif

I wonder if the Econo Lodge has replaced thier flag biggrin.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jul 10 2007, 08:21 AM)

Indeed trink39.gif ....The tailgate was worth the price of admission...you all should consider the second Toronto show in September....The Big Smoke on a Saturday night homecoming....Priceless 2.gif

Archived