2007 - 06/27 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sec 7 Row K tickets didn't sell.

here is the link to the new auction!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rush-Tickets-6-27-07-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

I can smell the concert now, we are getting so close! I can't wait. Is anyone going to be seated around Section 2 Row P where I am sitting?

QUOTE (Groovybass77 @ Jun 22 2007, 11:44 AM)
I can smell the concert now, we are getting so close! I can't wait. Is anyone going to be seated around Section 2 Row P where I am sitting?

I'm in section 1, row U, so I won't be very far away.

QUOTE (asp324 @ Jun 23 2007, 03:58 PM)
anyone know how tight the tweeter center security is?

Not very tight at all. When I went there to see Roger Waters last year there was barely any security. I was probably too excited to notice anyways. I really don't recall and frisking or bag checks.

I sure hope you are asking this question because you plan on recording the concert laugh.gif

QUOTE (Groovybass77 @ Jun 23 2007, 03:43 PM)
QUOTE (asp324 @ Jun 23 2007, 03:58 PM)
anyone know how tight the tweeter center security is?

Not very tight at all. When I went there to see Roger Waters last year there was barely any security. I was probably too excited to notice anyways. I really don't recall and frisking or bag checks.

I sure hope you are asking this question because you plan on recording the concert laugh.gif

awesome. no, just wanna take some pics and maybe a video or two. wont be recording the whole thing. but thanks for the advice!

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jun 22 2007, 01:11 PM)
QUOTE (Groovybass77 @ Jun 22 2007, 11:44 AM)
I can smell the concert now, we are getting so close!  I can't wait.  Is anyone going to be seated around Section 2 Row P where I am sitting?

I'm in section 1, row U, so I won't be very far away.

2.gif on kbomb! my other set of tix is in section 1 row V! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Jun 24 2007, 11:29 AM)
Are we going to try and met up before the show?

I'm up for hanging out with any fellow 2.gif fans. I'm driving out from VT, so I was going to get food early, if anyone is interested in dinner (I'm not bringing a grill or anything). Then I'll be heading over to tailgate and whatnot. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have a cell phone, so I don't know how I'd find anyone.

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jun 24 2007, 12:48 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 24 2007, 11:02 AM)
2.gif on kbomb!  my other set of tix is in section 1 row V!  biggrin.gif

So you'll be right behind me?

Yessum - at least part of the show. The other tix are in Section 6, almost center, and we'll be swapping with my sister and whoever takes the other ticket throughout the course of the show... smile.gif Spike, Groovybass, Batman & kbomb (and anyone else that's going): we're meeting up before the show in the Premier Parking lot - that's where my brother is parking - and tailgating there. Section: Park2...Look for a big blue dodge ram 2500 pickup with a grill and lotsa people congregating around it lol

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 24 2007, 01:26 PM)

Yessum - at least part of the show. The other tix are in Section 6, almost center, and we'll be swapping with my sister and whoever takes the other ticket throughout the course of the show... smile.gif Spike, Groovybass, Batman & kbomb (and anyone else that's going): we're meeting up before the show in the Premier Parking lot - that's where my brother is parking - and tailgating there. Section: Park2...Look for a big blue dodge ram 2500 pickup with a grill and lotsa people congregating around it lol

I will have to see if I can make it over there. I am parking in the Premier parking area as well, but I will be arriving a bit on the hairy edge of late. My dad has to do some fancy government presentation (he works at Raytheon) that can't skip out on, otherwise he would have taken the day off. That and I am still fighting over who gets the tickets nobody bought on eBay.

QUOTE (Groovybass77 @ Jun 24 2007, 03:08 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 24 2007, 01:26 PM)

I will have to see if I can make it over there. I am parking in the Premier parking area as well, but I will be arriving a bit on the hairy edge of late. My dad has to do some fancy government presentation (he works at Raytheon) that can't skip out on, otherwise he would have taken the day off. That and I am still fighting over who gets the tickets nobody bought on eBay.

LOL that's kewl....I'm not sure what time we're getting there - or what time we're going in at...if I can get in early enough for the rehearsal, that would be awesome! biggrin.gif

ill be in the premier parking area, with green ford escape. we'll be grilling hamburgers and steaks and such. i am turning 14 that day! i will be in an black razors edge AC/DC shirt and a very worn out red sox hat.

our tickets are section 13, row H.

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 24 2007, 12:26 PM)
we're meeting up before the show in the Premier Parking lot - that's where my brother is parking - and tailgating there. Section: Park2...Look for a big blue dodge ram 2500 pickup with a grill and lotsa people congregating around it lol

I'll do my best to find you. I can't promise anything, because I don't know where I'll be parking or anything. I'm pretty sure I won't have a cell phone, so I'll have to do my best just to look around. I'd say I'd wear a Rush shirt, but won't everyone there? I guess I'll be the one asking if you're my online friends. smile.gif

1 day, 13 hours until show

Gates open at 6:30pm

Also FYI I found this under "Parking"

Prohibited Items:

-Cans

-Glass bottles

-Laser pointers

-Weapons

-Firearms

I know it was the Policy that you couldn't grill or have open alcohol in the parking lot. I am not sure if they lighten up on this???

I am going to call the Tweeter Center later and see what Rush's policy is on cameras. I am afraid my camera won't be let in (if they even find it) cause it takes video (crappy video for that matter, worse than a cell phone camera).

Here is a nice little photo for you guys for your sig if you want it.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/viper722/rushtweetercenter.jpg

[IMG=http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/viper722/rushtweetercenter.jpg]

Well, I'll look for you all tomorrow night after the gates open. For those of you I run into, if you could please not mention the setlist, I'd appreciate it. I've painstakingly avoided it. I look forward to meeting (as many as I can find of) you tomorrow.

FYI folks:

You can grill in the parking lot without any hassles.

You can drink, as long as you have your favorite beverage in a cup.

The cops will speak to you if they see an open cooler or any bottles.

This just posted in the Tour thread.

I thought I would Quote it here

SolitaryPine

And an FYI for commuting down Rt 495 for those of you who will be travelling that way. This came from a Ticketmaster email list:

Important traffic alert on behalf of the Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts in Mansfield, MA.

Please be aware that that there is bridge reconstruction on Route 495 south at Route 1 and Route 95. Please allow extra travel time when you're coming to the Tweeter Center for the Rush concert on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 at 7:30pm.

See you all there!!!!!

QUOTE (Groovybass77 @ Jun 26 2007, 01:53 PM)
I am going to call the Tweeter Center later and see what Rush's policy is on cameras. I am afraid my camera won't be let in (if they even find it) cause it takes video (crappy video for that matter, worse than a cell phone camera).

Here is a nice little photo for you guys for your sig if you want it.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/viper722/rushtweetercenter.jpg

mine does too...don't mention it. I wouldn't even bother calling, if your camera looks like a normal digi. Most of the digi's take video nowadays. I think they just don't want an actual video camera in there. I feel bad for my sis, cause her only camera is a Nikon D70 - detachable lens, professional, so they won't let her bring that in sad.gif Too bad, cause she could have taken some killer shots sad.gif

Archived