• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 kbomb106

kbomb106

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1774 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 24 2007, 12:26 PM)
we're meeting up before the show in the Premier Parking lot - that's where my brother is parking - and tailgating there.  Section: Park2...Look for a big blue dodge ram 2500 pickup with a grill and lotsa people congregating around it lol

I'll do my best to find you.  I can't promise anything, because I don't know where I'll be parking or anything.  I'm pretty sure I won't have a cell phone, so I'll have to do my best just to look around.  I'd say I'd wear a Rush shirt, but won't everyone there?  I guess I'll be the one asking if you're my online friends.  smile.gif

Sponsored Post

#42 kbomb106

kbomb106

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1774 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:40 PM

Does anyone know what time the gates open, BTW?  I will try to be there as soon as they do.

#43 Batman

Batman

The Dark Knight

• Members *
  • 3360 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:55 AM

1 day, 13 hours until show

Gates open at 6:30pm
Also FYI I found this under "Parking"

Prohibited Items:

-Cans

-Glass bottles

-Laser pointers

-Weapons

-Firearms

I know it was the Policy that you couldn't grill or have open alcohol in the parking lot. I am not sure if they lighten up on this???

#44 Groovybass77

Groovybass77

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 328 posts
  • Interests:Playing my bass and guitar and listening to tunes.

Posted 26 June 2007 - 12:53 PM

I am going to call the Tweeter Center later and see what Rush's policy is on cameras.  I am afraid my camera won't be let in (if they even find it) cause it takes video (crappy video for that matter, worse than a cell phone camera).

Here is a nice little photo for you guys for your sig if you want it.

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/viper722/rushtweetercenter.jpg[/IMG]

#45 kbomb106

kbomb106

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1774 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 10:32 PM

Well, I'll look for you all tomorrow night after the gates open.  For those of you I run into, if you could please not mention the setlist, I'd appreciate it.  I've painstakingly avoided it.  I look forward to meeting (as many as I can find of) you tomorrow.

#46 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8219 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:00 AM

have fun you lucky bastards! my brother won't go because alex/rush doesn't turn him on like the RHCP's guitaist/band. i haven't spoken to him since  wtf.gif  

#47 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8219 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 24 2007, 10:26 AM)
Look for a big blue dodge ram 2500 pickup with a grill and lotsa people congregating around it lol

& because of the SOUNDS! huh!  2.gif

Edited by daveyt, 27 June 2007 - 05:03 AM.

#48 okbyme

okbyme

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:28 AM

FYI folks:

You can grill in the parking lot without any hassles.

You can drink, as long as you have your favorite  beverage in a cup.  

The cops will speak to you if they see an open cooler or any bottles.

#49 Batman

Batman

The Dark Knight

• Members *
  • 3360 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 08:11 AM

This just posted in the Tour thread.
I thought I would Quote it here

SolitaryPine
And an FYI for commuting down Rt 495 for those of you who will be travelling that way. This came from a Ticketmaster email list:

Important traffic alert on behalf of the Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts in Mansfield, MA.

Please be aware that that there is bridge reconstruction on Route 495 south at Route 1 and Route 95. Please allow extra travel time when you're coming to the Tweeter Center for the Rush concert on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 at 7:30pm.

See you all there!!!!!

Edited by Batman, 27 June 2007 - 08:11 AM.

#50 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts
  • Interests:Rush.....um......Rush.....and.....um.......Rush......oh yeah, and RUSH! Other than that, I play the guitar, sing, love most kinds of music, including country (I sing that professionally), love photography, art, and hockey.

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE (Groovybass77 @ Jun 26 2007, 01:53 PM)
I am going to call the Tweeter Center later and see what Rush's policy is on cameras.  I am afraid my camera won't be let in (if they even find it) cause it takes video (crappy video for that matter, worse than a cell phone camera).

Here is a nice little photo for you guys for your sig if you want it.

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/viper722/rushtweetercenter.jpg[/IMG]

mine does too...don't mention it.  I wouldn't even bother calling, if your camera looks like a normal digi.  Most of the digi's take video nowadays.  I think they just don't want an actual video camera in there.  I feel bad for my sis, cause her only camera is a Nikon D70 - detachable lens, professional, so they won't let her bring that in sad.gif  Too bad, cause she could have taken some killer shots sad.gif

#51 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts
  • Interests:Rush.....um......Rush.....and.....um.......Rush......oh yeah, and RUSH! Other than that, I play the guitar, sing, love most kinds of music, including country (I sing that professionally), love photography, art, and hockey.

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:12 AM

bekloppt.gif

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):
Groovybass77

Thanks for the Show Day sig pic!

#52 Groovybass77

Groovybass77

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 328 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 27 2007, 10:12 AM)
bekloppt.gif

Groovybass77

you are very welcome!

I have to figure out what shirt I am wearing tonight.  I think I am decided on my brown Jimi Hendrix shirt.  So, if you see a 16 year old kid walking around in a brown Jimi Hendrix shirt, that person is most likely me!

My dad tryed on the shirt he was planning on wearing just to find out it shrunk in the drier  laugh.gif  

#53 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:22 AM

QUOTE (Groovybass77 @ Jun 27 2007, 10:16 AM)
bekloppt.gif

Groovybass77

you are very welcome!

I have to figure out what shirt I am wearing tonight.  I think I am decided on my brown Jimi Hendrix shirt.  So, if you see a 16 year old kid walking around in a brown Jimi Hendrix shirt, that person is most likely me!

My dad tryed on the shirt he was planning on wearing just to find out it shrunk in the drier  laugh.gif

I'm sticking to light colors - its gonna be MAD hot today, and if you wear anything dark it will absorb the sun and make you even hotter...more chance for heatstroke.  I'm gonna wear my R30 PeaceMan shirt new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

#54 asp324

asp324

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1237 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 27 2007, 09:22 AM)
QUOTE (Groovybass77 @ Jun 27 2007, 10:16 AM)
bekloppt.gif

Groovybass77

you are very welcome!

I'm sticking to light colors - its gonna be MAD hot today, and if you wear anything dark it will absorb the sun and make you even hotter...more chance for heatstroke.  I'm gonna wear my R30 PeaceMan shirt new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

oh shit, your right. well there goes the black AC/DC shirt then. now ill probably be in a yellow shirt w/ a star in the middle than has angus youngs face from the HTH album cover on it. and a red sox hat. see you all there!  

#55 kbomb106

kbomb106

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1774 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:43 AM

It's going to be hot, but the sun won't impact you too much, as you're going to be under the pavillion.  Besides, gates open at 6:30, so the hot sun will be pretty much gone by then.  Personally (with all due respect to people on the lawn), I wouldn't mind if it rains when the show starts to get the humidity out of the air.  That and a nice breeze would be ideal.

#56 Groovybass77

Groovybass77

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 328 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:50 AM

Well I am going to stick with the Hendrix shirt.  As said before, at that part of the day the sunlight isn't going to be that big of a factor, and I will be under the pavilion (16th row!.....wish it was first...).  

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pumped for tonight!  It will be my first Rush show!  Will it be anybody else's?

#57 kbomb106

kbomb106

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1774 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (Groovybass77 @ Jun 27 2007, 09:50 AM)
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pumped for tonight!  It will be my first Rush show!  Will it be anybody else's?

8th for me.  Congrats on your first show.

#58 Batman

Batman

The Dark Knight

• Members *
  • 3360 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 10:27 AM

Man is this day dragging

I'll be in a Batman Litho Shirt cool.gif  653.gif

User posted image

#59 kbomb106

kbomb106

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1774 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 10:35 AM

I wonder how many people I'll go up to asking "Are you the people I'm looking for?" before I find the right group.  I think I'll be able to spot Batman from a distance, though.  smile.gif

#60 asp324

asp324

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1237 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE (Groovybass77 @ Jun 27 2007, 09:50 AM)
Well I am going to stick with the Hendrix shirt.  As said before, at that part of the day the sunlight isn't going to be that big of a factor, and I will be under the pavilion (16th row!.....wish it was first...).  

my first as well! 2.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users