2007 - 06/20 - Raleigh, NC - Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (yetz @ Jun 19 2007, 09:52 PM)
Most people are now talking about Crolina Ale House. They are having a rush preshow party with 96 rock here's the link.

http://96rockonline.com/home.asp

Scroll down and you'll see it!

My cell # is 919-697-6052

Let me know what's up people!!!

What part of Cary is the Ale House located? I think I've seen it in passing.

John and I will meet you guys at the sports pub tomorrow, but do they have food by chance? We're trying to figure out our meal plan for tomorrow.

QUOTE (giantsv @ Jun 19 2007, 09:43 PM)
Ok what pub? I'm coming from Wilmington so need to know before 2pm tomorrow. I think the 96 rock pre show party sounds good. Yetz I'll give you a call before I leave.

cool!!!

My dad may not let me go off and find you all but you are more then welcome to come say hi to me. We are in the third row. I have a sign that says "Why are we here? Because we love Rush" on one side and the other says "Hi Canada" with a S&A symbol on it. I'll also be in a R30 shirt and have a hat on filled with Rush pins on the right side. So if you get a chance come say hi <3

Rain is moving into the Raleigh area as I type this. It will rain for several hours and hopefully move on eastward. I wonder if this is affecting the crew building the stage?

QUOTE (TacRedline @ Jun 20 2007, 09:29 AM)
Acording to the 96 Rock Site it's not The CARY Carolina Ale House it's North Raleigh Carolina Ale House:

North Raleigh Ale House
4512 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919) 431-0001

Thanks for that clarification, Tac.

Don't know if I'll go there or not. Trying to decide.

QUOTE (TacRedline @ Jun 20 2007, 08:29 AM)
Acording to the 96 Rock Site it's not The CARY Carolina Ale House it's North Raleigh Carolina Ale House:

North Raleigh Ale House
4512 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919) 431-0001

yeah, theres one in Cary. I didn't know there was one in N Raleigh. I'll be there fer sure..

I don't think we're going to the Ale House either. I may hook up at the Overtime Sports Pub with Yetz.

Looks like the sun is starting to come out again.

I'll be sitting in Sect 1, Row P, seats 10 and 11 (on Geddy's side)

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 20 2007, 03:04 PM)
I don't think we're going to the Ale House either. I may hook up at the Overtime Sports Pub with Yetz.

Didn't that show rock????? What a great night!!! We were over on Alex's side in the lawn.... yetz came out to see us a few times...I'm sorry we missed you but glad to know ya'll were there yes.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Jun 21 2007, 06:56 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 20 2007, 03:04 PM)

Didn't that show rock????? What a great night!!! We were over on Alex's side in the lawn.... yetz came out to see us a few times...I'm sorry we missed you but glad to know ya'll were there yes.gif

Oh yeah, it was definitely a great show. I think it was better than Vapor Trails, quite honestly.

Archived