90 replies to this topic

#81 yetz

yetz

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 772 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (giantsv @ Jun 19 2007, 09:43 PM)
Ok what pub? I'm coming from Wilmington so need to know before 2pm tomorrow. I think the 96 rock pre show party sounds good. Yetz I'll give you a call before I leave.

cool!!!

Sponsored Post

#82 Teh Ringmaster

Teh Ringmaster

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:54 PM

My dad may not let me go off and find you all but you are more then welcome to come say hi to me. We are in the third row. I have a sign that says "Why are we here? Because we love Rush" on one side and the other says "Hi Canada" with a S&A symbol on it. I'll also be in a R30 shirt and have a hat on filled with Rush pins on the right side. So if you get a chance come say hi <3

#83 TacRedline

TacRedline

The Seeker

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:29 AM

Acording to the 96 Rock Site it's not The CARY Carolina Ale House it's North Raleigh Carolina Ale House:

North Raleigh Ale House
4512 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919) 431-0001

#84 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

The Movie Star

• Members *
  • 20795 posts
  • Interests:architecture, North Carolina culture, classic TV, biographies, skating, music, fine arts, Italian cuisine, striped tube socks. Starred in "Beyond the Lighted Stage" as a fan.

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:29 AM

Rain is moving into the Raleigh area as I type this. It will rain for several hours and hopefully move on eastward. I wonder if this is affecting the crew building the stage?

#85 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

The Movie Star

• Members *
  • 20795 posts
  • Interests:architecture, North Carolina culture, classic TV, biographies, skating, music, fine arts, Italian cuisine, striped tube socks. Starred in "Beyond the Lighted Stage" as a fan.

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE (TacRedline @ Jun 20 2007, 09:29 AM)
Acording to the 96 Rock Site it's not The CARY Carolina Ale House it's North Raleigh Carolina Ale House:

North Raleigh Ale House
4512 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919) 431-0001

Thanks for that clarification, Tac.

Don't know if I'll go there or not. Trying to decide.

#86 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

The Movie Star

• Members *
  • 20795 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:29 AM

Carolina Ale House

#87 eeklair

eeklair

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (TacRedline @ Jun 20 2007, 08:29 AM)

North Raleigh Ale House
4512 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919) 431-0001

yeah, theres one in Cary. I didn't know there was one in N Raleigh. I'll be there fer sure..

#88 TacRedline

TacRedline

The Seeker

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:47 PM

Directions Ale House to the Show

stuck at work, have to drive straight to the show  unsure.gif

ill be in a burnt orange shirt and olive cargo pants next to the hot girl who will be saying "wtf song is this again?"

section 105, ROW **A**, Seats 4-5

yep, section 105, I'll be crowd surfing on all the wheel chair people  laugh.gif

Edited by TacRedline, 20 June 2007 - 01:55 PM.

#89 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

The Movie Star

• Members *
  • 20795 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 02:04 PM

I don't think we're going to the Ale House either. I may hook up at the Overtime Sports Pub with Yetz.

Looks like the sun is starting to come out again.

I'll be sitting in Sect 1, Row P, seats 10 and 11 (on Geddy's side)

Edited by circumstantial tree, 20 June 2007 - 02:05 PM.

#90 Trance

Trance

AeonFlux kick

• Members *
  • 5973 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 20 2007, 03:04 PM)
I don't think we're going to the Ale House either. I may hook up at the Overtime Sports Pub with Yetz.

Didn't that show rock????? What a great night!!! We were over on Alex's side in the lawn.... yetz came out to see us a few times...I'm sorry we missed you but glad to know ya'll were there yes.gif

#91 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

The Movie Star

• Members *
  • 20795 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE (Trance @ Jun 21 2007, 06:56 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 20 2007, 03:04 PM)

Didn't that show rock????? What a great night!!! We were over on Alex's side in the lawn.... yetz came out to see us a few times...I'm sorry we missed you but glad to know ya'll were there yes.gif

Oh yeah, it was definitely a great show. I think it was better than Vapor Trails, quite honestly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users