2007 - 06/20 - Raleigh, NC - Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre

Well I'll be looking for the blue minivan and I know CT is sitting behind me...I would love to meet anyone who is going to be there...maybe we can meet up during intermission if we dont before the show.

Hey Yetz you catch that yellow fin?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great seats on ebay Item number: 250127867544

section 2 row 2 for $400 for the pair,buy it now. grab them if you want..i can't go. i thought that was a steal for those seats!!!!!!! 1022.gif

I'm taking the whole day off as well as Thursday and Friday. It's hard to go to work after a show.

Can you guys gals believe it!!! (MOD DELETED SPOILERS), the set list is gonna slay me. Great songs from S&A too!!! (SPOILER) Live!!!

I just hope they don't drop anything.

See you guys at the blue van.

(off to practice S&A tunes!!)

QUOTE (eeklair @ Jun 13 2007, 04:07 PM)
Can you guys gals believe it!!! (MOD DELETED SPOILERS), the set list is gonna slay me. Great songs from S&A too!!! (SPOILER) Live!!!

I just hope they don't drop anything.

See you guys at the blue van.

(off to practice S&A tunes!!)

C'mon! NO SPOILERS in here! comp26.gif

Any body here want to post the setlist for the Raleigh show as it happens or after it happens?

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 14 2007, 01:45 PM)
Any body here want to post the setlist for the Raleigh show as it happens or after it happens?

That's fine, as long as it isn't posted in here. Out in the Tour forum with a spoiler label, please.

I'll be jamming on my acoustic outside the back of my lite Blue Windstar in the parking lot starting around 4 PM. Does that seem early enough??

I was thinking about having a soup cook-off. Well not really, but I could bring a container of my spicy tomato soup with Asiago cheese topping and some of those little lobster crackers for stoppers-by...

hell yeah I'm serious!! But I'll only bring enuff for those that respond with enthusiasm ... I've got about 10 years of food handling/prep experience so you can chow down with confidence.

I'll have styrofoam cups and a cooler with some Cabernet Savignon and mostly clear wine cooler-making sodas, like 7up and ginger ale. Beer dehydrates me so i'm a whino, a moderate whino, but a whino nonetheless. Plus a wine cooler is easier to prance around with in a cup than a beer bottle at this place.

BYOS, but remember - think inconspicuously as far as beverages go... The fuzz does patrol and enforce their policy/law whatever it is..

kewl.

And if you're a cop and you're reading this - I WILL be sober come time to roll out of there around midnight - or even later!!

eek out

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 15 2007, 05:46 PM)
any meetups possible?

Trying to hook up a preshow @ overtime sports bar

It's only 6 miles away, and I know a few shortcuts.

http://www.overtimesportspub.net/

The bars around the pavilion (only 1 or 2) are not in the safest area, nor will they be playing any rush for that matter.

If we don't hook up outside, I will be in vip parking in a burgundy 2003 Mitsubishi Galant.

I'll be there 3 row. I think seats 13, 14 and 15 I have to check with my Uncle who has them. <.< late posting this since I says it in a few other places on the fourm ahh well. Hey you are all welcome to stop by and say hi. I'm going to have a sign with me that I've had since my first Rush show ever biggrin.gif

QUOTE (yetz @ Jun 16 2007, 08:33 AM)
any meetups possible?

The bars around the pavilion (only 1 or 2) are not in the safest area, nor will they be playing any rush for that matter.

If we don't hook up outside, I will be in vip parking in a burgundy 2003 Mitsubishi Galant.

OH PAH-LEEEZ...

AHEM, real people here. Married, kids, 44, slightly fattened, very earthy, no pretense, got a real life, responsible, mature, drink but don't over do it, and I don't boast my warez to impress. Just a typical working class joe here. Have guitar, will travel...

I'm a real 2.gif fan. Don't they have those 'round these parts??

QUOTE (eeklair @ Jun 17 2007, 07:29 PM)
any meetups possible?

OH PAH-LEEEZ...

AHEM, real people here. Married, kids, 44, slightly fattened, very earthy, no pretense, got a real life, responsible, mature, drink but don't over do it, and I don't boast my warez to impress. Just a typical working class joe here. Have guitar, will travel...

HUH???

sent ya my # too. I'm not getting out of work until 4 at the earliest so the GF and I will prolly have to just drive straight to the show.

I need to make her a CD so she can listen to the songs beforehand (but I'm missing a few mp3s...) *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge* wink.gif

QUOTE (yetz @ Jun 18 2007, 09:53 AM)
QUOTE (eeklair @ Jun 17 2007, 07:29 PM)
any meetups possible?

OH PAH-LEEEZ...

HUH???

confused13.gif

Ahhh fuggeddaboudit.... Probably something I drank.... trink38.gif

Anyways, 96Rock WBBB is having a Rush Ticket Giveaway at Carolina Ale House in Cary. Anyone that listens to that station probably knows this already... The window is 4-6 PM.. I'm gonna be there at 4 to check it out.

http://www.96rockonline.com/home.asp

Again sorry for the rant. I'm mad that I didn't get to enter into the air drumming contest for 96Rock the other day. Probably put me right on the edge. Working too much and missing opportunities like that would drive anybody nuts!! And i can air-drum to Rush tunes like nobody's business.

<sigh>

peace

eek

QUOTE (giantsv @ Jun 19 2007, 08:14 PM)
I'm leving here at 2pm and should be at the bar by 4pm. Not sure if I'm going to wear my black R30 tee with the dragon or my natural R30 tee. Anyway I'm pumped!!! 653.gif

I'm wearing my RushCon 2112 shirt to help promote the 'Con. It's a red shirt with a silhouette of fans "hold the red star(s) proudly high in hand".

John will be wearing his Vapor Trails t-shirt.

Archived