• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#41 peartsbeemer

peartsbeemer

The Seeker

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:40 PM

the only time I have been to this venue was on the R30 tour and was able to walk in with my small digital camera. I noticed on the website that small digital cameras and disposables are allowed , but not professional types with changable lenses. Does anyone know if this is true? Have you been able to get into other shows there with no problem? Thanks

Sponsored Post

#42 ChromeDiva

ChromeDiva

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Good music (duh) Riding my Harley Road King. Collecting and shooting fine colt firearms and Browning shotguns.

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:22 AM

2.gif Looks like section 105 is pretty popular. I'm 105 row H seats 9 & 10. I saw where someone else had the och section and in the payment process lost them. Same thing happened to me. I was so happy one second and so depressed the next. I couldnt beleive they were just torn away from me like that. But I'm just happy to be going! I've been front row, 2nd and 3rd so I can sit back a little further this time. 12 days and counting. GeddyFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif

#43 Weatherman2112

Weatherman2112

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1145 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:35 PM

Music Today ticket finally in hand!!!  12 days to show!!!

#44 Nuts&Bolts

Nuts&Bolts

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 229 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:03 AM

Recieved ticket yesterday.

#45 Snowdog

Snowdog

In a van...DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!

• 8805 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (ChromeDiva @ Jun 4 2007, 09:22 AM)
2.gif Looks like section 105 is pretty popular. I'm 105 row H seats 9 & 10. I saw where someone else had the och section and in the payment process lost them. Same thing happened to me. I was so happy one second and so depressed the next. I couldnt beleive they were just torn away from me like that. But I'm just happy to be going! I've been front row, 2nd and 3rd so I can sit back a little further this time. 12 days and counting. GeddyFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif

ChromeDiva, we are sitting next to each other! Me and my son are sitting in 7 & 8  laugh.gif  

#46 peartsbeemer

peartsbeemer

The Seeker

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:14 PM

Pre-show meet up at Winghouse? I have heard of some going to Hard Rock Hotel middle bar, but winghouse is across the street from the Ampitheater, might be a good place to do preconcert warmup and not have so far to walk and avoid driving. We are staying at the Red Roof Inn and plan on staying put!

#47 EveryNerveAware

EveryNerveAware

The Larger Bowl

• Members *
  • 12605 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (peartsbeemer @ Jun 5 2007, 03:14 PM)
Pre-show meet up at Winghouse? I have heard of some going to Hard Rock Hotel middle bar, but winghouse is across the street from the Ampitheater, might be a good place to do preconcert warmup and not have so far to walk and avoid driving. We are staying at the Red Roof Inn and plan on staying put!

Sounds like fun!

We're staying at the Hard Rock and taking the shuttle over to the amphitheatre, so we'll probably hang at the Center Bar before we leave.

If anyone else will be at the Hard Rock, give a shout so we can meet up.

#48 Pratt81269

Pratt81269

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:23 AM

Oh boy is it getting close or WHAT?!?!?!?   Goose bumps all week!!  I can't wait for Saturday night!!!! trink39.gif  trink39.gif

Not sure who is meeting up where or when.  Actually I am not even sure what the hell I am doing as of yet for the pre-show.  Trying to get 4 people in four different areas to the same show on time!!  But from what I have read, this is what it looks like during the show for the night:

Section 105:
rush fanatic
Nuts&Bolts
Snowdog
Weatherman2112
ChromeDiva
Pratt81269 - Hey, that's me!!

Hope to see you guys there!!  Just look for a 6'2, 300 lb guy with a goatee and glasses!!  (Easy ladies LMAO)   Enjoy the pre, actual and post show my friends!  WOOHOO!!!!!!!
2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  1022.gif  

#49 gna2112

gna2112

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:12 PM

My wife and I will be there, ready to rock out to the greatest band in the world.  We are taking our son and daughter to the West palm Beach show(14 and 12) their first Rush concert, dropping them off on the way back.  Then straight to the Hard Rock and check in and party like rock stars...hope to see you all there... Seats are sect. 101  row n seats 3 and 4......FEEL THE RUSH!!!!!  

#50 EveryNerveAware

EveryNerveAware

The Larger Bowl

• Members *
  • 12605 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (gna2112 @ Jun 11 2007, 02:12 PM)
Then straight to the Hard Rock and check in and party like rock stars...hope to see you all there...

We'll be in the Center Bar at the Hard Rock pre-show.

We'll be the couple in the R30 baseball jerseys.   biggrin.gif

#51 EveryNerveAware

EveryNerveAware

The Larger Bowl

• Members *
  • 12605 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:50 AM

4 Days, 9 Hours and 40 Minutes

cool.gif  

#52 Nuts&Bolts

Nuts&Bolts

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 229 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:43 AM

ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD PHOTOS OF THE AMPHITHEATRE FROM THR r30 TOUR?

#53 EveryNerveAware

EveryNerveAware

The Larger Bowl

• Members *
  • 12605 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (Nuts&Bolts @ Jun 12 2007, 09:43 AM)
ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD PHOTOS OF THE AMPHITHEATRE FROM THR r30 TOUR?

I don't have any photos, but there used to be a virtual tour of the amphitheatre that gave you a good idea of what it looks like.

But... it appears the link is no longer valid and I couldn't find an updated one on LiveNation.  

Anyone else know where the virtual tour of the amphitheatre is located now??

unsure.gif

Edited by EveryNerveAware, 12 June 2007 - 01:51 PM.

#54 gna2112

gna2112

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 12:46 PM

My wife and I were planning on wearing the same thing for the Tampa show, our R30 baseball jerseys.  We will definitely look for ya, our names are David and Beth, we should arrive at the center bar around 4:30 or so, see ya there my friend!!!!!

#55 Snowdog

Snowdog

In a van...DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!

• 8805 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:28 PM

High temp for Saturday is 93 with high humidity, 30% chance of T-Storms so it will be hot and muggy. I'll take any show I can get, but I do miss the indoor shows. Hey guys, how about re-scheduling Florida for the fall?  laugh.gif  

#56 EveryNerveAware

EveryNerveAware

The Larger Bowl

• Members *
  • 12605 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (gna2112 @ Jun 12 2007, 12:46 PM)
we should arrive at the center bar around 4:30 or so

We'll see you there!                   trink38.gif

(we'll look like a baseball team with all these jerseys!)

#57 ChromeDiva

ChromeDiva

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Good music (duh) Riding my Harley Road King. Collecting and shooting fine colt firearms and Browning shotguns.

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:24 PM

"ChromeDiva, we are sitting next to each other! Me and my son are sitting in 7 & 8"

SNOWDOG. Hope you don't mind my standing and dancing thru the whole show.  common001.gif  653.gif  icon_alienjig.gif My son is coming with me too. He has been my Rush show date for about 15 years.

Pratt81269,
I'll be on the look out for sure.
wub.gif

Section 105:
rush fanatic
Nuts&Bolts
Snowdog
Weatherman2112
ChromeDiva
Pratt81269 - Hey, that's me!!
Hope to see you guys there!! Just look for a 6'2, 300 lb guy with a goatee and glasses!! (Easy ladies LMAO) Enjoy the pre, actual and post show my friends! WOOHOO!!!!!!!

#58 ChromeDiva

ChromeDiva

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:30 PM

2.gif I'd really like to do a pre-show to get dinner and have a brew  trink39.gif but last tour I went to the Hard Rock and they didnt have a good place to eat (that I found) and the shuttle over was too expensive. We took a cab over for less $$ but then had to walk back after the show and it was a hike. I paid extra for the parking at the Amp so I'll have to go park there. I like the Winghouse. My son would like that too I'm sure. Maybe I'll go there for dinner. Is it new? I dont remember a Winghouse over there anywhere.  trink38.gif  

#59 Nuts&Bolts

Nuts&Bolts

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:45 PM

trink38.gif I will be going to the Wing House. I'm stayin at the La Quinta next door and walking over to the show. Would like to meet a few of our people from section 105 before the show. Maybe we could set a time by Friday. trink39.gif  

#60 ChromeDiva

ChromeDiva

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:48 PM

Section 105 buddies,  cheer.gif
I'll be wearing my Rush jeans I just made with silver lace. No one will have anything similar so I should be easy to spot.  chickendance.gif
Either a white or silver top.
Unfortunately I won't be riding my Harley since my son is coming with me. Plus I don't know if they have special bike parking  confused13.gif and I don't like leaving it too far from any entrance.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users