2007 - 06/15 - West Palm Beach, FL - Sound Advice Ampitheatre

June 15th, 2007:

Sound Advice Ampitheatre

601-7 Sansbury's Way

West Palm Beach, FL 33411

MAP TO VENUE

VENUE SEATING CHART

-------------------------------------

It's looking like I'll be flying solo for this round of Rush shows. Anyone in the south florida/west palm beach area interested in meeting a perfect stranger whose favorite band is 2.gif ? biggrin.gif

Directions:

FROM DADE,BROWARD, & SOUTH OF SOUTHERN BLVD-

From I-95: Take I-95 North to Southern Boulevard Exit. Make a left (West) on Southern 8 miles to Sansburys Way. Make a right (North) on Sansburys and the amphitheatre entrance is located 3/10 of a mile down on the left-hand side.

From the Florida Turnpike: Take the Turnpike North to Lake Worth Road Exit (Exit 93). Continue West to 441 (State Road 47) and then make a right on to 441, continue for 7 miles to Southern Boulevard . Make a right on Southern Boulevard and take to Sansburys Way, then make a left. The amphitheatre entrance is located 3/10 of a mile down on the left-hand side.

OR

Take the Turnpike North to Okeechobee Blvd

(Exit #99) and continue West on Okeechobee.

Continue for approximately 3 miles to Sansbury

Way. Make a left on Sansbury Way and Amphitheatre

is approximately mile and a 1/2 on the right.

OR

Take the Turnpike and Exit at Southern Blvd. Turn left on Pike Road. Turn right on Southern Blvd. At the third traffic light, turn right on Sansbury's Way. Turn left into the South Florida Fairground's Gate 3.

FROM MARTIN & NORTH OF OKEECHOBEE BOULEVARD-

From I-95: Take I-95 South to the Okeechobee Boulevard West Exit. Continue West on Okeechobee for 7 miles to Sansburys Way. Then make a left and continue South on Sansburys Way past Belvedere Road. The amphitheatre entrance is located 3/10 of a mile South of Belvedere on the right-hand side.

From the Florida Turnpike: Take the Florida Turnpike South to the West Palm Beach Exit (99). Head West on Okeechobee Boulevard for approximately 2 1/2 miles to Sansburys Way. Make a left on Sansburys Way (South) past Belvedere Road. The amphitheatre entrance is located 3/10 of a mile south of Belvedere Road on the right-hand side.

FROM WEST PALM BEACH AREA -

Take Belvedere Road West to Sansburys Way. At the intersection of Sansburys Way turn left and continue south 3/10 of a mile to the amphitheatre entrance.

Parking:

CHARGE: Varies per event -- Charge is either included in the ticket price or is collected at the gates.

Box Office Numbers:

(561) 795-8883 - Box Office

Box Office Hours:

Mon-Fri 10:00am-5:00pm

Day of Show 10:00am-????

Doors open 90 minutes prior to showtime unless specifically noted.

Types of Payment Accepted:

Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express. There is a service charge of $5.00 per ticket for tickets purchased at the box office plus an additional parking surcharge on select events.

Will Call:

Tickets held for Will Call can be picked up as early as 5PM on day of the event at the front entrance of the Arena. The customer must present actual credit card, photo I.D., and Ticketmaster account confirmation number.

Accessible Seating:

The amphitheatre is an accessible venue.

General Rules:

The following items ARE permitted to be brought into the facility:

Food items.

Umbrellas.

Low profile lawn chairs.

Blankets.

One sealed bottle of water per guest is permitted.

For your comfort and safety, the following items are NOT permitted inside the facility.

Weapons of any kind.

Glass or metal containers.

Laser pointers.

Alcoholic beverages.

At the request of artists, professional cameras (with detachable lens) and video recording devices are not permitted.

NOTE: All small bags, purses, diaper bags and fanny packs will be inspected before they will be permitted into the amphitheatre.

Due to these increased security measures, patrons will no longer be able to check prohibited items at the claims check booth.

SMOKING POLICY: Smoking IS permitted in lawn & plaza areas. Smoking IS NOT permitted in Pavilion Seating area.

All events will take place rain or shine !!

Children Rules:

Children 2 and under are free on lap. Customer must go to Box Office to receive a pass.

Miscellaneous:

AMPHITHEATRE RENTAL: for company picnics, meetings, fundraisers, graduation ceremonies, public & private special events contact the Box Office.

VIDEO SCREENS FOR CONCERTS: 2 video screens will be available.

New to your site.

Got my tickets at the pre-show sale. Section 2 Row N.

After that I will travel over to Tampa on Saturday. Have lawn seats already for that show. Then back to the east coast on Sunday.

For the people looking to meet I know of several people from some other sites meeting at Duffys before the show.

I shoulda looked you guys up when I was on vacation right down the road a couple weeks ago on Singer Island. I didn't know anyone there and was bored out of my mind. I don't think I saw a female between the ages of 18 and 60 there the whole time! lol

Ok, now I'm posting in the right spot.

With a week to go, who wants to meet?

I don't know that area well at all, anyone local know a place we can get a few brews pre show?

Archived