2007 - 06/13 - Atlanta, GA - HiFi Buys Amphitheatre

QUOTE (LTG12 @ Jun 13 2007, 09:49 AM)
QUOTE (TWENTY_1_TWELVE @ Jun 13 2007, 09:38 AM)
QUOTE (LTG12 @ Jun 13 2007, 09:32 AM)
Wish I could make Malones. I knew I should've taking a half day off!
I'm sitting at section 207, row BBB, seat 13

Lenny    trink39.gif  2.gif

You could always "not feel well" around 1 or so... laugh.gif

I wish I could. But my only two sessions are at 2p & 3p. I'm an audio engineer here.

Enjoy the show..Im heading down!! whhooooohooooooo 2.gif

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone it's The Owl here in Atlanta. Just finished up at Malone's and had a great time. Not only did we meet and greet people from here at TRF, but it was a big gathering of Rush fans from all over the internet. There were Counterparts members in attendence as well as people from the Rush Tour Forum.

Just 2 and a half hours left, wish you were all here. 2.gif

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jun 13 2007, 03:49 PM)
Hey everyone it's The Owl here in Atlanta. Just finished up at Malone's and had a great time. Not only did we meet and greet people from here at TRF, but it was a big gathering of Rush fans from all over the internet. There were Counterparts members in attendence as well as people from the Rush Tour Forum.

Just 2 and a half hours left, wish you were all here. 2.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Well you're all probably driving there or are partying in the parking lot by now.

BUT HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!

WHOOOO HOOOOOOO

THE 2007 RUSH SNAKES AND ARROWS TOUR.... BEGINS!

1022.gif 653.gif 1022.gif 653.gif 1022.gif 653.gif 1022.gif

Anyone happen to record?

I will not reveal set list, but I will say the video vignettes are as usual great and humorous. The lighting for this tour is off the hook and I have finally converted my wife to being a fan....she bought a RUSH thong. It was the best early Father's Day gift ever!!!!!!

HOME!! I am the official definition of useless today. Still blown away by last night, cb, sorry I did not get back up with you, I had many, many beers and got lost in the music. We'll have to meet up next time I get to town. Thanks to the crew on the 'Rush Bus' for letting us hang out and use the 'facilities' it was apreciated and you guys were great! Hope you got that pulley for the generator you needed without much trouble. Enjoy the rest of your shows. Maybe I'll run into y'all in Charlotte. A VERY special thanks to officer Winslow of the Georgia Highway Patrol for NOT writing me that ticket for 89 in a 70. Glad you enjoyed the show as well, It pays to wear your show merchindise on the ride home. Everyone we met was great and made this one of my most special Rush shows EVER! a truly amazing time. Malones was fun, nice to see everyone really enjoying themselves before the show. Rush is only half the show, the fans make it extra special. Thanks again!! 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Hey! We're still in Atlanta hanging with friends who live in the area. We had a wonderful time meeting the folks we did at Malone's and GhostGirl was quite the hostess.

Then we had an awesome time at the show, though it was bittersweet because our friend Chris wasn't there this time like he was at R30 in Nashville. We missed him dearly.

No spoilers in this thread but I can safely say they put out one fantastic show.

Don't know when we'll have another opportunity to get together but I can safely say I'd be up for another regional Rush meetup when we can make it happen!

Later!

Archived