2007 - 06/13 - Atlanta, GA - HiFi Buys Amphitheatre

I look forward to meeting all of you tonight! Not to get all sappy, but I'm looking forward to that just as much as I'm looking forward to the concert. Honest. I think you folks are great. smile.gif

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 12 2007, 09:44 PM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Jun 12 2007, 08:40 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 12 2007, 09:31 PM)
Atlanta peeps!

I totally geeked out and have prepared TRF nametags for anyone who's willing.  laugh.gif  I have sharpies and also a poster for everyone to sign as well.

biggrin.gif

Can't wait!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Tee hee. Well, I don't know what a lot of these folks look like. I need them tagged for ID purposes. rofl3.gif

Wish you could be there, sister. eh.gif

cosmo.gif Have one of these for me. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 13 2007, 06:41 AM)
I look forward to meeting all of you tonight! Not to get all sappy, but I'm looking forward to that just as much as I'm looking forward to the concert. Honest. I think you folks are great. smile.gif

You sappy bastard. laugh.gif

QUOTE (TWENTY_1_TWELVE @ Jun 13 2007, 07:29 AM)
I sooooo want to wake the old lady up and tell her to get ready. I'm thinking she would frown on that and the fact I already enjoyed a nice ice cold Harp.

1022.gif A fan who is truly getting prepared for this concert.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 13 2007, 07:54 AM)
I sooooo want to wake the old lady up and tell her to get ready. I'm thinking she would frown on that and the fact I already enjoyed a nice ice cold Harp.

LOL..yup..it's all about pacing myself and getting the gf to drive by bribing her with a quick stop shopping spree at the outlets on the way to Atlanta! 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (TWENTY_1_TWELVE @ Jun 13 2007, 08:59 AM)

LOL..yup..it's all about pacing myself and getting the gf to drive by bribing her with a quick stop shopping spree at the outlets on the way to Atlanta! 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Smart wink.gif We do need to keep the girlfriend (or in my case, my wife) happy. I've been ultra nice to her these past few days so she won't give me any crap today. I told her this was my day and that she was just along for the ride.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 13 2007, 08:25 AM)

Smart wink.gif We do need to keep the girlfriend (or in my case, my wife) happy. I've been ultra nice to her these past few days so she won't give me any crap today. I told her this was my day and that she was just along for the ride.

..lol..my GF will be my wife in the future..she's in the same boat..just along for the ride but wil enjoy herself no less. I tried to get her to wear one of my Rush shirts...she said no..lol. she may be the only one at malones without one!

QUOTE (TWENTY_1_TWELVE @ Jun 13 2007, 09:28 AM)

..lol..my GF will be my wife in the future..she's in the same boat..just along for the ride but wil enjoy herself no less. I tried to get her to wear one of my Rush shirts...she said no..lol. she may be the only one at malones without one!

Nah, I'm sure there will be a few without it...like me. Can you believe I've been listening to Rush for 28 years and I don't have a T-shirt? Well I did, but I grew out of it.

I'm planning to buy one tonight, but only if it's vintage.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 13 2007, 08:36 AM)
QUOTE (TWENTY_1_TWELVE @ Jun 13 2007, 09:28 AM)

Nah, I'm sure there will be a few without it...like me. Can you believe I've been listening to Rush for 28 years and I don't have a T-shirt? Well I did, but I grew out of it.

I'm planning to buy one tonight, but only if it's vintage.

I have a bad habbit (according to my better half anyway) of buying like 3 shirts at a Rush show. Im sure tonight will be no different. I plan on a book as well! laugh.gif

You guys are funny. I found this site yesterday, and you all got me FIRED UP! I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT! I'm at work right now at turner here in ATL. I'll get out of here at 4:30. Maybe I can bribe my super to get out at 4p. Bur I can't make it to Malones. This is also the start of my Birthday week! I'm off to morrow, then fly to Boston on Friday then Maine for a week. My Birthday is Saturday. WHAT A WAY TO START IT TONIGHT!!! 2.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif martini_shaken.gif

Lenny

QUOTE (LTG12 @ Jun 13 2007, 08:48 AM)
You guys are funny. I found this site yesterday, and you all got me FIRED UP! I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT! I'm at work right now at turner here in ATL. I'll get out of here at 4:30. Maybe I can bribe my super to get out at 4p. Bur I can't make it to Malones. This is also the start of my Birthday week! I'm off to morrow, then fly to Boston on Friday then Maine for a week. My Birthday is Saturday. WHAT A WAY TO START IT TONIGHT!!! 2.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif martini_shaken.gif

Lenny

Im originally from Maine..now here in Greenville SC. I have seen Rush Quite a few times At Great woods in Mass.

QUOTE (TWENTY_1_TWELVE @ Jun 13 2007, 08:53 AM)
You guys are funny. I found this site yesterday, and you all got me FIRED UP! I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT! I'm at work right now at turner here in ATL. I'll get out of here at 4:30. Maybe I can bribe my super to get out at 4p. Bur I can't make it to Malones. This is also the start of my Birthday week! I'm off to morrow, then fly to Boston on Friday then Maine for a week. My Birthday is Saturday. WHAT A WAY TO START IT TONIGHT!!! 2.gif  trink38.gif  trink39.gif  martini_shaken.gif

Lenny

Im originally from Maine..now here in Greenville SC. I have seen Rush Quite a few times At Great woods in Mass.

Cool, I'm going to a Sox game on Saturday, then Amtrak to Portland, then Peaks island for a few days. Then back the same way. I go to Portland and Boston once a year. I love it there. I'm origanaly from the Florida panhandle. This is only my 6th 2.gif show. 1st time was in Birmingham, AL 1980 for $7.50!

QUOTE (LTG12 @ Jun 13 2007, 09:04 AM)
You guys are funny. I found this site yesterday, and you all got me FIRED UP! I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT! I'm at work right now at turner here in ATL. I'll get out of here at 4:30. Maybe I can bribe my super to get out at 4p. Bur I can't make it to Malones. This is also the start of my Birthday week! I'm off to morrow, then fly to Boston on Friday then Maine for a week. My Birthday is Saturday. WHAT A WAY TO START IT TONIGHT!!! 2.gif  trink38.gif  trink39.gif  martini_shaken.gif

Lenny

Cool, I'm going to a Sox game on Saturday, then Amtrak to Portland, then Peaks island for a few days. Then back the same way. I go to Portland and Boston once a year. I love it there. I'm origanaly from the Florida panhandle. This is only my 6th 2.gif show. 1st time was in Birmingham, AL 1980 for $7.50!

Peaks is awsome, walk around to the ocean side and explore the old battery, bring a flashlight and look for the room with the painted faces..you'll know it as soon as you see it!! I'll be wearing my Red Sox hat tonight for sure, also while in Portland hit Gritty McDuffs. its right up commercial st from the state peir where the peaks ferry leaves...This tour will be my 20th-23rd Rush show. I really kinda like em!! 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (TWENTY_1_TWELVE @ Jun 13 2007, 09:13 AM)

Lenny

Peaks is awsome, walk around to the ocean side and explore the old battery, bring a flashlight and look for the room with the painted faces..you'll know it as soon as you see it!! I'll be wearing my Red Sox hat tonight for sure, also while in Portland hit Gritty McDuffs. its right up commercial st from the state peir where the peaks ferry leaves...This tour will be my 20th-23rd Rush show. I really kinda like em!! 2.gif 2.gif

Yep did all that at Peaks last Oct. Met a local and she took us there. We crawlled in and went to the top!. Oh yes I have several Gritty's tees! I've been going to Portland for the last 6 yrs. I always have lobster at J's Oyster! When are you leaving for ATL?

QUOTE (LTG12 @ Jun 13 2007, 09:21 AM)
QUOTE (TWENTY_1_TWELVE @ Jun 13 2007, 09:13 AM)

Lenny

Yep did all that at Peaks last Oct. Met a local and she took us there. We crawlled in and went to the top!. Oh yes I have several Gritty's tees! I've been going to Portland for the last 6 yrs. I always have lobster at J's Oyster! When are you leaving for ATL?

I gotta run to the inconvienence store to get beer and ice, stop at the outlets in commerce (keep the GF happy ya know) and im there. Staying at the Westin on peachtree st. I plan on being at Malones on VA ave by 3 ish I guess

QUOTE (LTG12 @ Jun 13 2007, 09:32 AM)
Wish I could make Malones. I knew I should've taking a half day off!
I'm sitting at section 207, row BBB, seat 13

Lenny trink39.gif 2.gif

We're in 207, RR 26 & 27. I'm looking forward to it!! Gotta run to get my stuff togeather, keep posting here, this is a GREAT forum!! Ejnoy the show sir!! 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (TWENTY_1_TWELVE @ Jun 13 2007, 09:38 AM)
QUOTE (LTG12 @ Jun 13 2007, 09:32 AM)
Wish I could make Malones. I knew I should've taking a half day off!
I'm sitting at section 207, row BBB, seat 13

Lenny    trink39.gif  2.gif

You could always "not feel well" around 1 or so... laugh.gif

I wish I could. But my only two sessions are at 2p & 3p. I'm an audio engineer here.

Archived