2007 - 06/13 - Atlanta, GA - HiFi Buys Amphitheatre

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Directions:

HiFi Buys Amphitheatre makes concert-going easy and fun. Located just 3.8 miles south of downtown Atlanta and 3.5 miles from Hartsfield Airport, HiFi Buys Amphitheatre is easily accessible either by MARTA or automobile.

By Automobile: Take I-75/85 to the Langford Freeway East Exit. Follow signs to the Amphitheatre.

Parking:

VIP Premier Parking (up close to entrance) is available to purchase for most shows. Please check the online listings.

Standard Parking is available for all shows. If standard parking cost is included in the ticket price, it is stated on the ticket text. Otherwise, there will be a separate parking fee.

There are approximately 6,000 parking spaces available. Parking lot opening times do vary. Please check with the venue regarding any questions.

Public Transportation:

By MARTA: Exit the HiFi Buys Amphitheatre/Ft. McPherson station. Shuttle buses are available to and from the front gate of the Amphitheatre.

Box Office Numbers:

404-443-5090 - General Information

Box Office Hours:

Opens 90 minutes before showtime on Day-of-Event.

There is a $3.00 Service Charge at the Box Office.

Drop-Off Tickets are not accepted.

Types of Payment Accepted:

Cash, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX & Discover Card

Will Call:

Available at Pryor Road box office 90 minutes prior to showtime.

PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS, AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.

Accessible Seating:

This venue is accessible. Sell best available.

General Rules:

NO Umbrellas. Events go on as scheduled, rain or shine.

NO Cameras or Recording Devices

NO Coolers, Baskets, or Lawn Chairs (lawn chairs may be rented at venue for select events subject to venue management and artist restrictions)

NO Re-entry Allowed.

NO Food Or Beverages Prepared Off Premises, however patrons may bring one factory sealed bottle of water per paid admission. Concessions Available At Venue. Certain shows may restrict all beer and wine sales at that performers request. Note the clock in the concession stand indicates the time that the sale of alcoholic beverages is scheduled to be discontinued.

Children Rules:

Children are Welcome.

Everyone over 2 MUST have a ticket.

Miscellaneous:

Situated on 75 lush, wooded acres, the venue features 5000 reserved seats under a pavilion roof, 2000 reserved starlight seats and a gently sloping lawn with plenty of room for 12,000 fans to stretch out under the stars.

Capacity 19,000 (Reserved 7000, Lawn 12,000)

This is an outdoor amphitheatre. All seats are subject to weather conditions.

So far so good on us showing!

I'm wondering if a parking lot, tailgate kind of experience might be the best way to go. Would cut down on confusion and hassle. Maybe somebody can offer up a point vehicle as the central hangout facility. We'll see, but it's always good to plan!

i hope on attending. maybe we could all meet outside the venue, pull into the parking lot together and set up from there. wave the rush flag LOUD AND PROUD!!! 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (CRAIG2112 @ Mar 26 2007, 06:20 PM)
does anyone know, how many folks were there last time rush played atlanta?

If you talking about general attendance, it was quite full. However, it was heavily promoted in conjunction with 96 Rock's 30th anniversary. This time around, there isn't a station to promote it as 96 has died ... Far Cry hasn't even been played in this market.

If you are talking about TRFers, the board had not been created yet.

Hello there,

Recently joined this board, my usual cohorts have backed out of our planned opening night trip, i would still love to go but would be flying solo.

I live in Sarnia, Ontario so i will be flying out of either Flint or Detroit Michigan, which hotel(s) are people staying at so i can meet up with some Rush heads and not feel like the proverbial spare prick at a wedding.

Thanks,

Derek

QUOTE (daveyt @ Mar 26 2007, 11:46 PM)
hmm, should i? eh.gif

That's a silly question davey, of course you should!

Or, you could just say you're not going and then hop on a plane and surprise us all like you did last tour. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (glennb2112 @ Mar 26 2007, 03:06 PM)
i hope on attending. maybe we could all meet outside the venue, pull into the parking lot together and set up from there. wave the rush flag LOUD AND PROUD!!! 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

Sooch to the Nooch, I'll be there.

And without Jason Mewes catch phrases

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 27 2007, 12:03 PM)
I'll be there. biggrin.gif

bncegrn.gif

So will I!

GG and I have agreed that we will be signing autographs before the show, so get there early!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 27 2007, 12:08 PM)

bncegrn.gif

So will I!

GG and I have agreed that we will be signing autographs before the show, so get there early!

This will be a less expensive meet and greet to qualify for, unless you're charging hidden fees somewhere in the fine print!

Seriously, I'm looking forward to meeting as many of y'all as we can!

QUOTE (skyswing @ Mar 27 2007, 01:33 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 27 2007, 12:08 PM)

bncegrn.gif

So will I!

This will be a less expensive meet and greet to qualify for, unless you're charging hidden fees somewhere in the fine print!

Seriously, I'm looking forward to meeting as many of y'all as we can!

rofl3.gif Jack

I'm looking forward to this gathering and show tremendously! We should be able to get a pretty good group for this one.

Paging ES-335! smile.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Mar 26 2007, 11:46 PM)
hmm, should i? eh.gif

Yeah, man! Come on (if it won't mess you up too bad in the wallet)!

Hi bardan! Looking forward to seeing you in Hotlanta! biggrin.gif

I'm hoping for a really big showing of TRFers at this one.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 27 2007, 02:55 PM)
Hi bardan! Looking forward to seeing you in Hotlanta! biggrin.gif

I'm hoping for a really big showing of TRFers at this one.

bekloppt.gif Hi GG! I look forward to seeing you again also. This will be two openers in a row for both of us. 653.gif

QUOTE (bcugk @ Mar 26 2007, 09:28 PM)
Hello there,

Recently joined this board, my usual cohorts have backed out of our planned opening night trip, i would still love to go but would be flying solo.

I live in Sarnia, Ontario so i will be flying out of either Flint or Detroit Michigan, which hotel(s) are people staying at so i can meet up with some Rush heads and not feel like the proverbial spare prick at a wedding.

Thanks,

Derek

hey i am working out some details and if they fall through i might have an extra ticket in the 11 @#$% row!!! geddys side. i am going solo as well. remember to check back when you have more info.

Archived