Cool RUSH stickers

Digital Man

Hope you all haven't already seen this:

Stickers

I am not in anyway affiliated with the organization, I was just looking for stickers & stuff when I found this. I bought one of each. There is a link at the bottom for the YYZ sticker.

That's where I got my YYZ sticker. smile.gif

I'd love to have a starman sticker like this one that was on an SUV in the San Remo Hotel parking deck in Vegas, July 2004. Earthshine found it, and we took a pic of it! It had a California license plate that read "RRUSHHH." Does that vehicle belong to anyone here, by chance?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Board%20Pics/starman.jpg

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Dec 2 2004, 02:43 PM)
\/3r3 |/| 6h@t 73\/\/t$, r0><0rz th3 /\/\@|> |>3/\/\0|/|$

r0><0rz!!!!11!!1 1022.gif

What in tarnation are ya doing? lol I want those stickers.... trink36.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Dec 2 2004, 12:26 PM)
That's where I got my YYZ sticker. smile.gif

I'd love to have a starman sticker like this one that was on an SUV in the San Remo Hotel parking deck in Vegas, July 2004. Earthshine found it, and we took a pic of it! It had a California license plate that read "RRUSHHH." Does that vehicle belong to anyone here, by chance?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Board%20Pics/starman.jpg

oooooh nope...but i realleh want that sticker!!! it looks like one of those transparency stickers (ya know the ones that you can stick and restick - like colorforms??? rofl3.gif ) .... I had to resort to going all MacGyver and laminating 2 of my rush stickers that i got in my 12 pack - (so as not to waste them on my car that i will be getting rid of in 2 years), punching 2 holes in the laminate - one on the top and bottom - then taking tiny suction cups on hooks, attaching them thru said holes, then bending them so they wouldnt slip out, then sticking them to the back window...i know, rather odd of me, but i thought it rather ingenious at the same time....but seriously, there needs to be some kind of a printer out there that can print Colorform like transparancies so that I dont have to go thru this to put a sticker on my car window and reuse it!! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Dec 2 2004, 09:25 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 2 2004, 10:18 PM)
We're gonna have TRF stickers within the next week or so too! smile.gif

COOL! 1022.gif

Tres cool!!!

I got my stickers this morning. They are cool...not too big, not too small, but its the cause the money is going to thats most important biggrin.gif

Archived