Best thing you ever did while drunk

Guest NoDeity

Guest NoDeity

I expect that all or most of us have done stupid things while drunk. But what is the best thing you've ever done when you'd been drinking?

For me, it's a song I wrote called "Northern Sky". I live in the northern half of British Columbia. For about nine months, I lived "down south" in a suburb of Vancouver. One rainy January night (Rain in January? That just ain't right!), I was missing my northern home and I was alone in the house with my guitar and a bottle of vodka. I made good use of both and one of the best songs I've ever written was the result.

If I get around to recording a version of it that I like well enough to share, I'll post the link in this thread.

Meanwhile, what's the best thing you ever did while drunk?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Only one shot? Oh well, you were drunk after all! laugh.gif

My best drunk experience is similar, I seduced a VERY hot neighbor as a teenager who had not long had his first car. Wild Turkey and wild times!

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Apr 2 2007, 09:26 PM)
^
Only one shot? Oh well, you were drunk after all! laugh.gif

My best drunk experience is similar, I seduced a VERY hot neighbor as a teenager who had not long had his first car. Wild Turkey and wild times!

Yeah, only one. I'm not as young as I used to be. schla03.gif

Don't know what the single "best" thing I've ever done while intoxicated is, but I do have a habit of giving out lots of money to street beggars when I am intoxicated, much more so than when I am sober.

Jesus....I can't remember......

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 31 2007, 07:16 AM)
Met the wife. God, I was off my head. Normally I can't string 2 sentences when it comes to talking to the laydees, but I was Captain Erudite that night. 6 years and a baby later........

z7shysterical.gif

"Captain Erudite!"

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

i STILL do it, i get drunk, go on ticketmasters web site and order tix to all the rush shows in my area[also the allman brothers] i cant help it. its a very bad[$$$$] habit. my wife LOVES me for it

I'd have to say buying my new guitar and a new bass! I broke a part on my much loved ESP guitar the other day, while changing the strings. Much rage ensued and I tore into some vodka while watching the S&A DVD. Well, I got all pumped up and said screw it and bought a whole new guitar. When I sobered up and woke up, I was so glad I had done it!

i dont remember this, but i guess at a hotel party, there was a girl there i extremely disliked, and i guess i stood up, pointed straight at her and said "YOU ARE THE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL!!!!!" really loudly

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jun 30 2007, 11:05 AM)
The best thing I do when I'm drunk is laugh.

Ya, I'm definitely a laugher. I also will spend money on nearly anything. My wife can tell how much I drink when I'm with the boys based on how much crap I bought while I was out.

I actually think I say some pretty profound things when I'm drunk. The problem is that I never remember what I said. I really should bring along a voice recorder when I go a boozin'.

I was driving home from a party/barbecue. I stopped at a Dunkin' Donuts before I went home. Then on my way home a cop stopped me because I ran a "red" and asked me if I had been drinking. I said yes. He asked me to step out of the car. I then offered him my donuts and told him to accept them as a peace offering but to please let me go. He took them and sent me on my way home. True story.