Best thing you ever did while drunk

Guest NoDeity

After a MORRISSEY gig at THE HOLLYWOOD PALLADIUM last october. I met this hot chick and I took her to my friends house. We hung out and all of sudden she just passed out on my lap. I was like holy crap and I was telling my bud of what should I do. So eventually we called her a taxi to take her home. But damn that was the most moment I ever have and to this day I still remember. After drinking some what CROWN ROYALE. Talk about getting shit face. wacko.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Jan 31 2008, 08:45 AM)
QUOTE (VaporTrails04 @ Jan 21 2008, 12:49 AM)
haha, sang kareoke with a friend of mine....Under pressure by queen and bowie...it was amazing...ly bad. nothing like a 21 year old kid trying from the midwest trying to reach that high falsetto just like ol freddie..oh dear. we rocked it though  1022.gif

So we'll take 'rocked' as meaning 'butchered' right? laugh.gif

no we really did rock it! we even got cheers when we were done.... unsure.gif probably cuz were so terrible we were funny, or cuz i had balls enough to go falsetto....or they werent really clapping i was just terribly smashed....who knows.

this past weekend i went out to a bar and tried to get them to let me sing tom sawyer. two hours passed after i had put my name in and they still hadnt called me up. jerks. maybe because me and my work buddies were up there 5 times before and each time we were making fun of a guy we work with (he was there, work party) about liking underage girls. the dj was getting pretty annoyed with us. we even got some random drunk lady to go up to the mic like she was goin to sing a song, then she ended up going off on this guy about how its bad to like underage girls. it was great. he left shortly after that.

Just got another good one from a few weekends ago.

My dad, uncle, and friend of my dad's drove to jacksonville for the Bills vs. Jaguars game. Beer was flowing. we were all in that great state and we walked to hooters from the hotel, and my uncle and i competed to see who could eat the hottest sauce, and we drank more beer and played waterbottle football in the hotel pool.

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Dec 19 2007, 10:03 AM)
QUOTE (Frankie7 @ Nov 16 2007, 07:45 PM)
We're supposed to remember the things we do while drunk???? unsure.gif

I was thinking the same thing!

laugh.gif

He he he! Sometimes I am glad I don't know or don't remember a lot of those "fun" times....

But honestly, the best thing I ever did while drunk was to not get in a crash and injure or kill someone from driving myself home! Ah, young and stupid.....

wacko.gif

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jan 11 2009, 01:42 PM)
Last night I apparently stood up on the back of a couch with a guitar and attempted to play the intro from Destruction's "United by Hatred". In front of people. Did I mention I can't play guitar? At all. cool.gif

Got any video? cool.gif

(BTW, anyone claiming not to have been in a similar situation....well, they're either lying, teetotaling...or really boring.)

Additionally, it's always best to do those things when you're around fellows that will not tell your wife what you did. Of course, you have already figured that out by now.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (steelcaressed @ Jan 13 2009, 03:05 AM)
QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jan 11 2009, 01:42 PM)
Last night I apparently stood up on the back of a couch with a guitar and attempted to play the intro from Destruction's "United by Hatred". In front of people. Did I mention I can't play guitar? At all.  cool.gif

Got any video? cool.gif

(BTW, anyone claiming not to have been in a similar situation....well, they're either lying, teetotaling...or really boring.)

Additionally, it's always best to do those things when you're around fellows that will not tell your wife what you did. Of course, you have already figured that out by now.

trink39.gif

z7shysterical.gif

I haven't figured it out yet. Jenn's the one who told me what I did! laugh.gif

I have this vest:

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/35/l_2e7b7cc8504241a58fdf2e2ba286ec7c.png

Someone asked me about the band on the back. In a drunken stupor I go "they're thrash but they have some Maiden parts like 'doodadoodadeetilydee'". As if me imitating a classical metal part wasn't bad enough, I decided to get up and try it. I do remember it kind of.....just not thinking about it before I did it, and that there was more than one person and Jenn in the room. And that I had been eyeing the guitar against the wall since we got there.

As for a video.....I f***ing hope someone has one! I didn't even know most of the people there. It was a party Jenn's friend from work invited us to. Now I'm invited to another one where they're going to have a hypnotist. They just want me to do some more stupid shit. Like I need to be hypnotized for that. cool.gif

trink39.gif

Edited by Storm Shadow