A true Rush fan if....

My_Shrimp_Cot

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (iamarushfan @ Dec 5 2004, 05:27 PM)
youre a true rush fan if love their music and if it changed your life

nothing else is neede

NOTHING ph34r.gif

yes.gif

When you are broke so you pay for the ticket with a hummer. laugh.gif

I'm a true rush fan but not for this reason. no.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Dec 3 2004, 11:54 AM)
Waiting for your brother to come home from a holiday in the USA so you can pounce and pinch the luggage tags off his suitcase in the knowledge that he actuall flew back from Toronto and would have YYZ tags.

That's so funny, (and true !!!). I once had my luggage tags stolen flying back from Los Angeles, (via Toronto), to Montreal.

When I got to Montreal, the LAX, and YUL tags were there, but the YYZ tags were gone !! laugh.gif

QUOTE (faultline @ Dec 4 2004, 12:24 PM)
You get put on the spot at Thanksgiving to say the table prayer...then pray

"And the meek shall inherit the earth...Amen"

You look up , ask someone to pass the mash potatoes , and start humming  Temples of Syrinx.

OR when you go to bed and you pray GOD BLESS MOMMY GOD BLESS DADDY!!! AND PLEASE GOD GIVE 2.gif The strenght to release anew new ALBUM,And where do you think i can find a old turn table?

QUOTE (A Companion Unobtrusive @ Dec 7 2004, 09:20 AM)
...if you can read this!

Exactly!! Perfectly stated. cool.gif yes.gif

My girlfriend always threatens to put my rush records, cd's and books in the bath tub because she hates 2.gif ! So I lock them up where she can't touch them!! It's my pride and joy!!

QUOTE (slammz @ Dec 7 2004, 10:11 AM)
My girlfriend always threatens to put my rush records, cd's and books in the bath tub because she hates 2.gif ! So I lock them up where she can't touch them!! It's my pride and joy!!

What you need is leverage. Does she have any pets? Treasured keepsakes? Family Members???

firedevil.gif

Really, then dump her! sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (slammz @ Dec 7 2004, 09:11 AM)

And you're with her because....

I'm kidding...us Rush sisters are a bit prejudiced. smile.gif

QUOTE (slammz @ Dec 7 2004, 07:11 AM)

She's fired!!! new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

My X-girlfriend tried messing with my Rush cd's one time and I chopped both of her hands off and that broke her from it real quick. laugh.gif

The next month after that I tried to break her from eating, she was doing real well for a month or so and then she up and died on me. confused13.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 7 2004, 01:20 PM)
My girlfriend always threatens to put my rush records, cd's and books in the bath tub because she hates  2.gif ! So I lock them up where she can't touch them!! It's my pride and joy!!

My X-girlfriend tried messing with my Rush cd's one time and I chopped both of her hands off and that broke her from it real quick. laugh.gif

The next month after that I tried to break her from eating, she was doing real well for a month or so and then she up and died on me. confused13.gif

Do you have issues???? yes.gif

While taking your morning shower you think about the "If Neil wrote a childrens book" thread on your message board.

yeah...uummm...this is just a hypothetical situation, uh yeah, yeah that's it. wink.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Dec 8 2004, 12:57 PM)
While taking your morning shower you think about the "If Neil wrote a childrens book" thread on your message board.

yeah...uummm...this is just a hypothetical situation, uh yeah, yeah that's it. wink.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Of course it is!

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Dec 8 2004, 01:57 PM)

yeah...uummm...this is just a hypothetical situation, uh yeah, yeah that's it.  wink.gif

I think about Neil during my morning shower all the time! I guess it's for a different reason!? wub.gif

...after years of searching, you finally complete your 2.gif CD collection. Then decide to go back and try to find them all on record laugh.gif

Archived