The Open Toed Shoe Pledge

owlswing

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 10 2008, 06:49 AM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ May 9 2008, 01:37 PM)
QUOTE (owlswing @ May 9 2008, 06:40 AM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ May 8 2008, 10:25 PM)
QUOTE (owlswing @ May 8 2008, 06:57 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ May 3 2008, 03:14 PM)
I recently bought the PedEgg.  I didn't order it online...I got it at Walgreens, and it works wonders!  Here's a link...pedegg

It looks like a chesse grater but for feet. I have to get one of these... laugh.gif

laugh.gif Exactly what I thought when I first got it! laugh.gif

I was unsure about using it. I was afraid it would hurt. It doesn't!

This thing really works. My feet are looking good wink.gif biggrin.gif

They needed a good 'grating' tongue.gif

owlswing, if you think you want/need this, buy it! It really works!

10 bucks wink.gif

yes.gif I'm going to check out the local Walgreens and Rite Aid for it. You used to be able to buy a razor scraper but now the laws won't let you so I must, must get this!

Glad to hear it works new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif or I would walk right by it going, yeah another as seen on tv - bet that works! sarcasm.gif

laugh.gif

You're like me, then wink.gif I needed something soooo bad laugh.gif

My feet on the bottom, heals especially were awful! I used to see this advertised and always would say...'I need that', but I didn't know if it really did the job. Like you, owlswing, I always pass up the 'as seen on tv' laugh.gif Glad I gave it a try, for once wink.gif biggrin.gif

i'd like to look into that as well.

I keep a foot file in my shower at all times, so i can keep my feet/heels in shape all year round. Because my friend sheri is a license Cosmetologist we get them from the beauty supply store she goes to, but i know they have them everywhere.

bncegrn.gif I got one today bncegrn.gif I can't wait to try it out - I'm so excitied!!!! bncegrn.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ May 11 2008, 03:03 PM)
I ALWAYS have a pedicure and re-gloss my nails before I venture out in my 9 inch open toed stack heels!!

cheer.gif

Honey...those aren't heels...those are called stilts.

But it's nice you want your toes to look good in them. tongue.gif

Toenails got redone

In a cool light purple shade, with glitter over top!

Alas, I found some ants, mosquitoes and poison ivy in all the yard work, so it's back to my closed shoes 'til it clears up! angry.gif

Oh well...

Next pedi, hopefully I'll have decent looking foots again!

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jun 3 2008, 06:20 PM)
I recently bought the PedEgg.  I didn't order it online...I got it at Walgreens, and it works wonders!  Here's a link...pedegg

It looks like a chesse grater but for feet. I have to get one of these... laugh.gif

10 bucks wink.gif

yes.gif I'm going to check out the local Walgreens and Rite Aid for it. You used to be able to buy a razor scraper but now the laws won't let you so I must, must get this!

Glad to hear it works new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif or I would walk right by it going, yeah another as seen on tv - bet that works! sarcasm.gif

laugh.gif

My feet on the bottom, heals especially were awful! I used to see this advertised and always would say...'I need that', but I didn't know if it really did the job. Like you, owlswing, I always pass up the 'as seen on tv' laugh.gif Glad I gave it a try, for once wink.gif biggrin.gif

I keep a foot file in my shower at all times, so i can keep my feet/heels in shape all year round. Because my friend sheri is a license Cosmetologist we get them from the beauty supply store she goes to, but i know they have them everywhere.

bncegrn.gif I got one today bncegrn.gif I can't wait to try it out - I'm so excitied!!!! bncegrn.gif

laugh.gif

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif Yay cheer.gif owlswing!

Let me know how pretty your feet are today wink.gif biggrin.gif

I so agree with the first post. Unless I have polish on my toes, I won't wear sandals.

A lot of people really seem to like that ped egg. I should get one and try it. I do have a mani/pedi scheduled for Sat which includes a paraffin dip. I love how soft that makes my skin.

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jun 4 2008, 10:46 AM)

10 bucks wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif Oh they have a long way to go to get pretty. I loved the ped-egg it was so fun to sit on the sofa and scrape away. laugh.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jun 4 2008, 01:42 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Jun 4 2008, 10:46 AM)

10 bucks wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif Oh they have a long way to go to get pretty. I loved the ped-egg it was so fun to sit on the sofa and scrape away. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Mine were so bad that I noticed a difference the first time laugh.gif But, after the 4th....NICE wink.gif I still use it, though. Me and owlswing love our Ped-eggs biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Ugh. Mine need a lot of work sad.gif

My toenails are in sad, sad shape (stubbed my toes a lot, and chipped, cracked and broke 'em all ta hell!)

And dang it! Too much playing in the garden, I guess, as I have fresh new bug bites and a couple of scrapes!

I think I wanna get one of those PedEgg things, myself.

At least.

My foots took a lot of abuse over fall and winter... fists crying.gif

Just gave myself a nice pedicure. Used my PediEgg that my friend got me for Christmas. This thing is amazing! My feet are so smooth and callous free right now. I didnt put any nail polish on them yet, but I`ll pick out a nice bright Spring colour! biggrin.gif

Gotta get some new sandals for this year. yes.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Apr 25 2009, 11:02 PM)
did the pedicure, then it went from 85 degrees yesterday to 40 today.
I'm not buying sandals until it's above 70 for at least a week!

It's 26c here today.. but rainy. At least Spring is finally here! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Apr 23 2009, 12:11 AM)
bumper.gif

it's that time of year again, ladies yes.gif

sound off once you've had your obligatory pedicure. cheer.gif

SOUND OFF!!!!!!!

cool.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Apr 27 2009, 10:11 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 26 2009, 11:18 AM)
Is it just me or does anyone else think the Gladiator style is really horrible?  unsure.gif

wha?

i'd google that, but i'm afraid to scared.gif

Its the style of sandal shoe that is aparently popular this season. I hate it. It looks ridiculous and I really dont see me purchasing a pair of those ever.

http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/2d/6/AAAAC3SQZg0AAAAAAC1gBQ.jpg

They look like this. Some of them even have buckles that go up the leg. Im just sitting back and waiting to see all these ridiculous tan lines in stripes that are going to be on women this summer. z7shysterical.gif LAME

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 27 2009, 08:29 PM)
Is it just me or does anyone else think the Gladiator style is really horrible?  unsure.gif

wha?

Its the style of sandal shoe that is aparently popular this season. I hate it. It looks ridiculous and I really dont see me purchasing a pair of those ever.

They look like this. Some of them even have buckles that go up the leg. Im just sitting back and waiting to see all these ridiculous tan lines in stripes that are going to be on women this summer. z7shysterical.gif LAME

ohhh! laugh.gif well, they might be cute with the right outfit? but ye, those tan lines would be the suck. doh.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Apr 27 2009, 10:47 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 27 2009, 08:29 PM)

wha?

ohhh! laugh.gif well, they might be cute with the right outfit? but ye, those tan lines would be the suck. doh.gif

Ya it prolly will be an interesting summer.. tan line wise. z7shysterical.gif

I pledge to. . .not wear open-toed shoes this summer. laugh.gif I don't have ugly feet, I just can't be bothered to do the pedicure thing. So it's ankle socks and sneakers, as usual!