About Geddy's son, Julian

Gedneil Alpeart

Is that Julian on the cover of roll the bones?

disclaimer: no it isn't. i was just making fun of the fact that this question gets asked so many times by rush noobs and amateur fans. if you haven't figured out yet that only about 10% of my posts should be taken seriously you should probably just go light yourself on fire.

QUOTE (sanzo @ Oct 3 2008, 05:45 PM)
ON "closr to the heart" on R30 2nd dick,I thought it was Julian, After reading an article,I know it it is not a member from bare naked ladies

U calling Geddy's lad a dick?????????????

Did you spill my poof you pint?????????????????????

Ha it was them. My seats in Indy were right next to the stage, equal to the exit area on the stage and standing 20 feet (give or take) away was Julian and Alex's Son and Daughter In Law. I thought it was Julian but was not for sure. They walked by me several times, kept giving me odd looks. Well I do tend to go a little crazy and compared to my cohorts in my immediate area I was standing out. laugh.gif

EDIT: Never mind. I responded to Fledge's post before seeing his "disclaimer."

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Oct 3 2008, 03:44 PM)

disclaimer: no it isn't. i was just making fun of the fact that this question gets asked so many times by rush noobs and amateur fans. if you haven't figured out yet that only about 10% of my posts should be taken seriously you should probably just go light yourself on fire.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Oct 3 2008, 05:44 PM)

goodpost.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Oct 6 2008, 09:56 AM)
QUOTE (Per2112 @ Oct 6 2008, 06:31 AM)
Isn't this Julian?
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee252/nezperz/5efe.jpg

I think it is yes.gif

He doesn't look much like Geddy does he

His face is a different shape, but around the eyes I think he does look a bit like Geddy.

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Oct 6 2008, 09:50 AM)
QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Oct 6 2008, 09:56 AM)
QUOTE (Per2112 @ Oct 6 2008, 06:31 AM)
Isn't this Julian?
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee252/nezperz/5efe.jpg

I think it is yes.gif

He doesn't look much like Geddy does he

His face is a different shape, but around the eyes I think he does look a bit like Geddy.

The facial structure bears some resemblance.

I'd be interested to see how he looks with a pair of Ged's glasses on.

Lauren is (I assume) Julian's wife, as the Snakes & Arrows tour kicked off within a couple weeks after Julian's wedding. I remember reading an interview where Geddy mentioned it. (Though age has made my brain fuzzy and I don't remember if it was this year's tour or last year's.)

Archived