Welcome to the land of perfect.

Tick

QUOTE (paganoman @ Mar 20 2007, 09:14 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 20 2007, 09:57 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Mar 20 2007, 08:03 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 20 2007, 08:59 AM)
confused13.gif

im tick remember, grammer police ? its not funny to pick on ticks writing style. now maybe if you were to issue a formal apology, i would forgive your stupidity. yes.gif

No, it's not funny at all to make fun of your "writing style." I was being serious; it's sad.

"Forgive" me or don't, I don't care. I'm not waiting to be forgiven.

"Stupidity"? I'm not stupid. no.gif

Tick, GR is way too smug and would rather turn is nose at people than ever be man enough to apologize or even bother to feel a shred of feeling over it. He's too good for that.

He'll only follow up with something that he thinks will inflame you further. It gives him self worth.

"Tick, GR is way too smug and would rather turn is nose at people than ever..."

Pags, you mis-spelled "his".

cool.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Mar 20 2007, 09:21 AM)
Ho Mon Stoopid laugh.gif tongue.gif Who cares if words are misspelled as long as yah know what they are saying tongue.gif

Right. As long as Tick continues to space after a comma... then there's no big deal with how ridiculously bad he spells. We know and love our Tick's style. I would rather spend hours deciphering ONE of his or even WhiteTrash's posts, than read any of GR's "oh so perfect" posts. yes.gif

QUOTE (Geds @ Mar 20 2007, 09:24 AM)
confused13.gif

im tick remember, grammer police ? its not funny to pick on ticks writing style. now maybe if you were to issue a formal apology, i would forgive your stupidity. yes.gif

No, it's not funny at all to make fun of your "writing style." I was being serious; it's sad.

Tick, GR is way too smug and would rather turn is nose at people than ever be man enough to apologize or even bother to feel a shred of feeling over it. He's too good for that.

He'll only follow up with something that he thinks will inflame you further. It gives him self worth.

cool.gif

z7shysterical.gif

we'll just call you GedsRulz from now on mister.

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Geds @ Mar 20 2007, 10:24 AM)
confused13.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif That's what I get for trying to do four things at once.

You know what? I'm actually glad it's there. That kind of thing doesn't bother me. rofl3.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 20 2007, 08:25 AM)
Ho Mon Stoopid  laugh.gif  tongue.gif Who cares if words are misspelled as long as yah know what they are saying  tongue.gif

Right. As long as Tick continues to space after a comma... then there's no big deal with how ridiculously bad he spells. We know and love our Tick's style. I would rather spend hours deciphering ONE of his or even WhiteTrash's posts, than read any of GR's "oh so perfect" posts. yes.gif

r yoo tawlkin abowt me, yoo big dum bag uv duH!!!@

angry.gif

stik it, asho.

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Mar 20 2007, 09:27 AM)
QUOTE (Geds @ Mar 20 2007, 10:24 AM)
confused13.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif That's what I get for trying to do four things at once.

You know what? I'm actually glad it's there. That kind of thing doesn't bother me. rofl3.gif

trink39.gif

But it bothers GeddyRulz Pags. Think of poor GeddyRulz, whose brain just can't stand to have to figure out what you really meant by that. Think of the poor overload his brain synapses are going through trying to understand what you meant by "is" instead of "his". He's gotta be going nuts right now. You're so selfish Pags. Stop thinking of yourself man. Think of GeddyRulz... JUST FOR ONCE!!!

angry.gif

QUOTE (whitetrash @ Mar 20 2007, 09:28 AM)
Ho Mon Stoopid  laugh.gif  tongue.gif Who cares if words are misspelled as long as yah know what they are saying  tongue.gif

angry.gif

stik it, asho.

goodpost.gif

It was actually a compliment you toopid idjit.

:sheesh:

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 20 2007, 08:31 AM)

angry.gif

stik it, asho.

goodpost.gif

o.

well; thanx thin.

hav 1 of dese on me.-------> msn_sheep.png

wel, not ON me... blush4.gif ...wuteva.

1287.gif

oops.gif

QUOTE (whitetrash @ Mar 20 2007, 10:35 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 20 2007, 08:31 AM)

angry.gif

stik it, asho.

goodpost.gif

o.

well; thanx thin.

hav 1 of dese on me.-------> msn_sheep.png

wel, not ON me... blush4.gif ...wuteva.

1287.gif

oops.gif

laugh.gif Whitetrash hon give him 2 laugh.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/flowers%20and%20nature/FOUND/dad.gif

Nearly two years ago, I gave Tick some grief over his punctuation problems. This was his response.

TICK: "by the way necro its very cool your son plays college ball for fordham, that would explain the thread. but please! stop picking on my grammer! i was a carpet installer for 20 years ,not an english teacher. wink.gif "

I thought that was a very good point, and though I was only busting his ass, and not being an actual dick to him about his grammar mistakes... it made me realize that I'm not above anyone else for one thing, and for another... it's really no big deal. I realized i have enough brain capacity to figure out what most people are saying on here, even when they make the UNFORGIVABLE sin of making grammar errors. ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 20 2007, 03:33 PM)
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o278/NecroBolt/alandcalledperfect.jpg

Awww... isn't this just so .... so.... PERFECT???

the sun looks evil

As a serial comma abuser, I'm the last one to correct anyone's grammar.

The bottom line is that this isn't a grammar board but a Rush board. It's good to remember that. People are doing the best they can.

QUOTE (Barney's Alter @ Mar 20 2007, 10:06 AM)
Who gives a f***ing shit abut english, it's a forum for a rock band for f**k sakes sarcasm.gif

The "e" in english, should have been a CAPITAL E... as in "English". :sheesh:

Aren't you paying attention to GR here??? tongue.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 20 2007, 11:43 AM)
Who gives a f***ing shit abut english, it's a forum for a rock band for f**k sakes  sarcasm.gif

Yeah, and if you were paying even more attention, you would have noticed my Alter spelled"about" wrong too. smile.gif

Coming soon to AMAZON!!!

GEDDY'S RULZ of GRAMMER for INTERNET BOARDS!!!

Are you fed up with people who don't know the proper usage of They're, Their, and There?

Can't stand it when someone doesn't put a comma in the right place???

GO APESHIT when someone doesn't type an apostrophe in an obvious contraction???

Then this is the book for YOU!!! In this masterpiece of PERFECTION... GeddyRulz will explain the PROPER ways for you to spell and punctuate every post you make. AND... he'll also show you how to point out others' mistakes in THEIR posts as well. yes.gif

No more pulling your hair out, like Geddy has obviously done, trying to figure out what people are REALLY trying to say in their "oh so important" internet forum posting.

Just send 19.99 plus 21.12 shipping and handling to GEDDY'S RULZ of PERFECTION, and order the best selling book GEDDY'S RULZ of GRAMMAR for INTERNET BOARDS... TODAY!!! yes.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Mar 20 2007, 10:48 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 20 2007, 11:43 AM)
Who gives a f***ing shit abut english, it's a forum for a rock band for f**k sakes  sarcasm.gif

Yeah, and if you were paying even more attention, you would have noticed my Alter spelled"about" wrong too. smile.gif

doh.gif

I was too quick on the jump. laugh.gif

But then again... i'm not as PERFECT as GR, but i'm trying. OHHHH how i'm trying.

Oooops... i mean I'm ... not i'm. I have to buy that book I guess. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 20 2007, 11:49 AM)
Coming soon to AMAZON!!!

GEDDY'S RULZ of GRAMMER for INTERNET BOARDS!!!

Are you fed up with people who don't know the proper usage of They're, Their, and There?

Can't stand it when someone doesn't put a comma in the right place???

GO APESHIT when someone doesn't type an apostrophe in an obvious contraction???

Then this is the book for YOU!!! In this masterpiece of PERFECTION... GeddyRulz will explain the PROPER ways for you to spell and punctuate every post you make. AND... he'll also show you how to point out others' mistakes in THEIR posts as well. yes.gif

No more pulling your hair out, like Geddy has obviously done, trying to figure out what people are REALLY trying to say in their "oh so important" internet forum posting.

Just send 19.99 plus 21.12 shipping and handling to GEDDY'S RULZ of PERFECTION, and order the best selling book GEDDY'S RULZ of GRAMMAR for INTERNET BOARDS... TODAY!!! yes.gif

OHHHHHH Horse Poop I say trink38.gif

Christ, three pages now?? doh.gif

Look... I never said I was perfect; I'm not as militant about proper usage as this thread (particularly Necro's posts) makes me out to be; and I DO (usually) understand everybody's posts, with or without mistakes.

I've very rarely corrected anybody's grammar (or even their "grammer"), so it's not like I've made a longtime habit of being an annoying English professor or anything. I'm not nearly as uptight about Tick's post as all of you think - he just happened to use there, their, and they're in his post and all three words incorrectly... so I thought I'd razz him a little. Calling myself the "grammar police" should've made you realize my post was half in jest - that and/or the smilies I used.

Sheesh. Let's make this thread 23 pages long, whaddya say? I know how everyone likes to jab at me. pokey.gif

Archived