A View From The Palace

RushRevisited

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Aug 29 2004, 01:17 AM)
no, i think ive given up on danecks thing too. I must have really sat down and tried about 3 or 4 times in the last month trying to get in. Oh well, it just wasnt meant to be.

ahhh you mean the rush hub??? I can help you - one mistake I know you are making without even asking that will solve all

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Aug 29 2004, 02:28 AM)
As i've stated many times, I love love love that show from the CP tour at Auburn Hills MI.. Just a great set list and a great professional boot, however they did it, it is awesome!!

2.gif yes.gif

VERY awesome!!! liek professional!

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Aug 29 2004, 01:28 AM)
As i've stated many times, I love love love that show from the CP tour at Auburn Hills MI.. Just a great set list and a great professional boot, however they did it, it is awesome!!

2.gif yes.gif

YES! Yes and yes.

What an AWESOME show. As if I wasn't impressed enough with these guys.....

Neil was so incredible in this show....

OMG wub.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 28 2004, 10:15 PM)
Hye if anyone wants to join me and GG - we are watching the DVD boot A View From The Palace - a professional awesome boot - on Show Don't Tell now

Where? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Aug 29 2004, 01:39 AM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 28 2004, 10:15 PM)
Hye if anyone wants to join me and GG - we are watching the DVD boot A View From The Palace - a professional awesome boot - on Show Don't Tell now

Where? unsure.gif

We watched it together SEPARATELY.... tongue.gif

RR invited me to run up to Ohio to watch it with him, but DANG it, the Lear's in the shop (right, 1-0-0-1? rofl3.gif )....

Archived