Rush Forum dot com

circumstantial tree

Can someone tell me how this site was started and by whom? I am just looking for a synopsis.

(I'm fishing for info to take back to my leader firedevil.gif )

angel.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I can see, August 23rd was the kick off date. Rushrevisited, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 and GhostGirl were the prime movers. I joined on the 26th after seeing a post from Rushrevisited on Counterparts.

I'm sure there was a lot of planning involved, and the gestation period was much longer.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 1 2004, 07:34 PM)
As far as I can see, August 23rd was the kick off date. Rushrevisited, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 and GhostGirl were the prime movers. I joined on the 26th after seeing a post from Rushrevisited on Counterparts.

I'm sure there was a lot of planning involved, and the gestation period was much longer.

I'm sure. That's how it is with all great things, and The Rush Forum is certainly one of them! yes.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 1 2004, 07:44 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Dec 1 2004, 07:19 PM)
RushRevisited created the forum.  I'm not sure of a date though.

no.gif It was a collective effort by myself, GhostGirl and 1-0-0-1-0-0-1. It was started on August 22nd at 11pm. biggrin.gif

Sorry! Atleast I got one right... sad.gif

no.gif It was a collective effort by myself, GhostGirl and 1-0-0-1-0-0-1. It was started on August 22nd at 11pm. biggrin.gif

And I was proud and honored to be among the first ones here. Yep! These admins rock! 1022.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 1 2004, 09:52 PM)
One night the three of us got really wasted, and much like that unanticipated guest you brought home while you had your beer goggles on, this forum was here the next morning... confused13.gif

Well, thanks for giving us all here a place to crash after a wild night out. Now, please bring me a trash can or bucket to 062802puke_prv.gif in. wacko.gif

I don't know who did what to create this site, but for any Rush fan it can't be beat.

laugh.gif That's my momma's birthday wub.gif And I'm soooo happeh that y'all put forth such tremendous effort to create such a fantabulous place for me to meet an AWESOME group of friends! heart.gif 2.gif Forum heart.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 1 2004, 09:52 PM)
One night the three of us got really wasted, and much like that unanticipated guest you brought home while you had your beer goggles on, this forum was here the next morning... confused13.gif

Yes, and I believe the beverage of choice that evening was "Captain Bedermans Pale Ale", was it not? laugh.gif

So wait.... what's the 3 of your's story? How do you know each other that you'd be liquored up and creating a forum together? Inquiring minds want to know. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Dec 1 2004, 10:33 PM)
So wait.... what's the 3 of your's story? How do you know each other that you'd be liquored up and creating a forum together? Inquiring minds want to know. biggrin.gif

We went to some shows this summer and met. That's all.

I'm proud and honored to be one of the first members. Much love and respect to to our mods! Now if we could just get rid of BSG, this place would be perfect!

Well, I've really grown to like this place. There are people here I know from other forums and groups, and I've come to know some new people here that I think are just great. trink39.gif

Archived