Rush Forum dot com

circumstantial tree

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (BSG @ Dec 1 2004, 10:53 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Dec 1 2004, 10:44 PM)
I'm proud and honored to be one of the first members. Much love and respect to to our mods! Now if we could just get rid of BSG, this place would be perfect!

Ouch! You wound me Jack, to the core of my alleged heart. tongue.gif

Hey buddy! bekloppt.gif Just seeing if you were paying attention. How's the wife and kids?

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Dec 1 2004, 10:54 PM)
I'm proud and honored to be one of the first members. Much love and respect to to our mods! Now if we could just get rid of BSG, this place would be perfect!

Hey buddy! bekloppt.gif Just seeing if you were paying attention. How's the wife and kids?

They're great bud! How's Quyn?

QUOTE (BSG @ Dec 1 2004, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Dec 1 2004, 10:54 PM)

They're great bud! How's Quyn?

Mean as ever.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 1 2004, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Dec 1 2004, 10:33 PM)
So wait.... what's the 3 of your's story?  How do you know each other that you'd be liquored up and creating a forum together?  Inquiring minds want to know.  biggrin.gif

We went to some shows this summer and met. That's all.

Yes, that's it!

The funny thing is this: RR and I have met in "real life," first at the Nashville R30 opener, and again in Vegas, then 1-0-0-1 and RR were at the Scranton, PA show together, AND then 1-0-0-1 and I were at the RCMH show together...BUT...the three of us have never been in the same room yet! smile.gif

I'm not sure how many people here have attended RushCon. I attended the first two conventions but was unable to make the third and fourth.

Hopefully, I'll make it to the next one! yes.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 1 2004, 10:08 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Dec 1 2004, 11:04 PM)
So wait.... what's the 3 of your's story?  How do you know each other that you'd be liquored up and creating a forum together?  Inquiring minds want to know.  biggrin.gif

Yes, that's it!

The funny thing is this: RR and I have met in "real life," first at the Nashville R30 opener, and again in Vegas, then 1-0-0-1 and RR were at the Scranton, PA show together, AND then 1-0-0-1 and I were at the RCMH show together...BUT...the three of us have never been in the same room yet! smile.gif

You know, that is weird... I never actually even thought about that, but you are completely right!

Hmmm.... What could we all do, say in early spring/late winter together? (Subliminal message: California to see CygnusX1Bk2's band with Digital Man for a long weekend) Hmmm... What could we do to fix that.... Any suggestions? (CygnusX1Bk2s band in San Francisco with Digital Man and DaveyT if we can drag his ass up from L.A.)

YES!!! Let's do it.

Can we go now? I'll pick you guys up on the way. wink.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 1 2004, 10:27 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 1 2004, 09:52 PM)
One night the three of us got really wasted, and much like that unanticipated guest you brought home while you had your beer goggles on, this forum was here the next morning... confused13.gif

Yes, and I believe the beverage of choice that evening was "Captain Bedermans Pale Ale", was it not? laugh.gif

Well, me and GG had four Bederman's ales each, and you had to drink a twelve pack of Miller Lite just to keep your buzz up! trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 1 2004, 11:11 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 1 2004, 10:27 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 1 2004, 09:52 PM)
One night the three of us got really wasted, and much like that unanticipated guest you brought home while you had your beer goggles on, this forum was here the next morning... confused13.gif

Yes, and I believe the beverage of choice that evening was "Captain Bedermans Pale Ale", was it not? laugh.gif

Well, me and GG had four Bederman's ales each, and you had to drink a twelve pack of Miller Lite just to keep your buzz up! trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

12 Miller Lites? I would be dead nowadays. About 8 is my max anymore and that is pushing it nowadays. I remember when my wife and I were dating 10-15 years ago and we were able to put down a twelve each....

QUOTE (BSG @ Dec 1 2004, 10:15 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 1 2004, 11:13 PM)
....I remember when my wife and I were dating 10-15 years ago and we were able to put down a twelve each....

RR: "Those were the days honey! Remember them?"

RR's wife: "Nope!"

RR: "Me neither."

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Dec 1 2004, 11:15 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 1 2004, 11:13 PM)
....I remember when my wife and I were dating 10-15 years ago and we were able to put down a twelve each....

RR: "Those were the days honey! Remember them?"

RR's wife: "Nope!"

RR: "Me neither."

Exactly! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Dec 1 2004, 11:04 PM)

Yes, that's it!

That's the same thing for me, I was in the same room with RR (Riverfront stadium) ahahaha. And I was also in the same room with 1-0-0-0-1-0 and GG. But I was never in the same room with all three of them because the three have never been in the same room for me to be in the same room as all three. Damn, I'm dizzy thinking about it but I think this made sense. wacko.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 1 2004, 11:17 PM)
That's the same thing for me, I was in the same room with RR (Riverfront stadium) ahahaha. And I was also in the same room with 1-0-0-0-1-0 and GG. But I was never in the same room with all three of them because the three have never been in the same room for me to be in the same room as all three. Damn, I'm dizzy thinking about it but I think this made sense. wacko.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 1 2004, 11:17 PM)

I don't remember being at ANY of these places! wacko.gif ohmy.gif

Speak of the devils...

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: GhostGirl, RushRevisited, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

MWAH!!! Hiya boyz....

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 1 2004, 10:34 PM)

That's all that's needed. How cool.

QUOTE (BSG @ Dec 1 2004, 10:40 PM)
icon_really_happy_guy.gif RR, you belong in a rec room, sitting in a chair, wearing a strait-jacket and drooling. Look for me, I'll already be there. wacko.gif

I'll be there in the rec room, too...and you can't have my jello! It's MINE!!!

RR, you ROCK, bro! That is such AWESOME extrapolation of the data. It's all so clear to me now...

QUOTE (paganoman @ Dec 1 2004, 10:43 PM)

It IS cool...and these guys are two of my best friends! And that's the truf.

Can't you just feel the love?

tongue.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 1 2004, 10:45 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Dec 1 2004, 11:45 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Dec 1 2004, 10:43 PM)

It IS cool...and these guys are two of my best friends! And that's the truf.

Can't you just feel the love?

tongue.gif

upyours.gif

See?

Archived