bass

thebagel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (thebagel @ Dec 1 2004, 07:20 PM)
any idea how much your dw is going to cost?

Eh, not too sure. Depends on how good of a set I get, or can afford for that matter. I'm going to try to save up around $700-800 for a decent set. Then I'll just have to work on that beautiful Neil Peart snare drum. I love that thing wub.gif

QUOTE (thebagel @ Dec 1 2004, 07:24 PM)
haha. that thing is a work of art. good luck ever coming across that.

Heh thanks man. I should be able to find it somewhere. What I will pay for it is another subject... I don't even know how much it's really going for. They had estimated prices, but it seems to be different everywhere. Who knows. wacko.gif

QUOTE (thebagel @ Dec 1 2004, 07:41 PM)
o well. it's worth it.

Yes it is. When you get something that means a lot, you don't need to get the money back. You bought it because you wanted it. That's all that matters. Hey bagel, what's your "dream bass" so to speak. Ever wanted one so bad you could almost taste it??? drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (thebagel @ Dec 1 2004, 07:53 PM)
i'm not really sure yet. i don't care about brand name too much. i'll play it. if it feels good then i like it. if it doesn't then i wouldn't get it.

Sounds like a plan. Let me know when you get it. I'll be glad to jam for a few hours so you can try it out biggrin.gif